• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Everyday life with monster girls House Kai

Jetstream

Two Thousand Club
"It looks like your house is big enough for a few transfer students" Kai blinked in shock of the news for his very own house, can be used with people other than himself. "Seriously? What kind of transfer students?!!"

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYif9qa--co[/media]

Having news and paperwork, Kai came home that day of the weirdest things on his mind. Other than my own kid brother, I have to Host a few transfer students? I know there's different 'types' of them. There are normal, and then there are... "Oi! Cal I'm home!" he took off his shoes, then walked inside in his socks. @Aqua

Last edited by a moderator:
Cal woke up squirming in his bed as his older brother yelled to wake him up, "Damn you cant let me sleep in you dick" mumbling to himself he gets out of bed putting on some sweat pants. when Cal got dressed he walked down stairs saying "what could be so Important for me to wake up".

He shoved papers of transcriptions in his face. "Inter-species transfers" He said. "We may get one...or few.....transfer students living here from now on. We have to go pick them up soon." then he remembered a thought. "The manager of the transfers is very big on rules about these things. So if we have girls or something Don't get all into it." Pointing at rule 34: No inter-species breeding.

"Yeah yeah i know follow the goddamn rules or ill get thrown in prison" he said with a tired face. Cal wasn't a big fan of the extra species law well it wasn't he was against it it was just in his personality to be like this, "And get the damn paper out of my face" as he walked into the kitchen to make him some breakfast.

Retreating. "Geez you're such a hard-ass. You're worse than Mom yelling at us when we were kids." He followed and puts the stuff on the table and started signing off whatever it labeled X. XX. And XXX. Kai and his kid asshole personality brother lived under the same roof for 5 years after their parents got into a car accident. Kai knows about Cal not being a morning person. But he had to get him up sometime without wasting a day.

Arian yawned in boredom as she arrived at her new place of stay. She knocked on the door and waited for an answer. Well, she didn't really stop knocking until someone answered, being as annoying as possible already.

"Hardy har har, i know im a hardass, and no one is worse than mom" he said as he took out some bacon, eggs, and toast a typical breakfast for him in his typical morning. Cal was never a morning person and would usually get in fights with his parents in the morning's for waking him up but he would always lose, "And besides what the hell are you sighing it's not like you have work..." and he started hearing the door knock and said "well aren't you gonna answer"

"Yeah Yeah!" The door open furiously and Kai was staring at a fairy looking girl who just happens to be grinning. Oh great just the perfect transfer to get acquainted by. Another form of his brother. "Cal this looks like a sister of yours! Come on in..."

Cal was still in the kitchen cooking as he said "Last time i checked i only had one annoying brother with me, how about you" as he finished the eggs putting them on the plate then started cooking the bacon saying "and if it's a girl tell her ill get to her later" as he smirked a little.

Arian giggled mischievously and glided on in, wrists crossed behind her back.

"You should lighten up a bit, Kai~," she cooed, somehow already knowing his name. She started humming.

"The hell? Oh whatever.. Yeah make yourself at home." shutting the door and seemed to be annoyed by her first impression. If only he had a rewind button and to make the perfect scene. Oh wait a minute it does. Lets take a moment and narrow this down. Cal here thinks he's all tough during school, but i can still wack him on the side of his head like no big deal. And Arian isn't what she seems.... I hope ~footage replays~

"What do ya want to eat? Cal here is making breakfast, probably for himself only. Or he so on thinks: new girlfriend he could be into dudes who knows" he joked

Cal had a vein pop on his head's from his brother saying that and said "I was only three and your still saying that i like guys" even though im way better known by the lady's" as he finished up his meal and sat at the table. He started eating mumbling something under his breath.

Arian laughed.

"You two are rather amusing. Oh, and anything vegetarian friendly is fine," she said, skipping over to the kitchen table and sitting herself down gracefully.

Cal's vein popped up saying "Just wait ill get laid one of these days" with a proud smile on his face, then looked over to the fairy lady saying "Ok you wanna eat" he said while eating his food.

We all know the little guy is cute, but the house is still under Kai's name Lol

"Yeah yeah, when you need a hook up, take my advise or get your friends. I know you only listen to one of those choices" signing papers

Isis yawned hearing voices. She had arrived at the place where she was apparently going to stay a few hours ago but she decided that she needed to rest in the sun a bit so she had slithered up and wrapped herself around a large rock by the side of the house.

"Huh?, whozzat?"

Isis tilted her head slightly at the human. "Morning?" She looked at where the sun was set on the horizon. "Oh wow it reallly is still mornin' huh?"

MattieLee said:
Isis tilted her head slightly at the human. "Morning?" She looked at where the sun was set on the horizon. "Oh wow it reallly is still mornin' huh?"

"It has. Welcome, ,I'm Kai, and the twerp with the fairy....ugh... is my horny kid brother, watch out for him." He looked at Isis, she looked oddly familiar towards a early life. She didn't seem so bad, it did say the papers and by manager of the Inter-species Law it said he'd might have more. Welcoming her in.... "Don't worry about the floor, its wood."

"Oh?" She glanced at the fairy and the other guy, and then back to the one that was speaking to her."Um, okay. I'm Isis" she didn't really like humans very much. She thought most of them were pretty useless, besides they had a tendency to show off, what with their legs and all.

Isis, a Lamia who is naturally called a Snake Woman. She really didn't like humans, but still who knows what could happen. I just hope everything rolls well down this hill. Kai looked at what Isis's legs would be, but she only had a tail. Lamias don't have legs, the bottom part of their bodies were snake-like with additional snake features. Also her face had a bit of snake skin in a pattern near her cheeks and had somewhat sharp pointy ears. Kai got a bit worked up when he saw her bust. "Um yeah come in..." trying to hide his eyes a bit.

Isis looked the human over and wasn't very surprised to find his eyes elsewhere, it seemed humans had a tendancy to stare, she didn't get it but it got annoying sometimes.

"Mhm"

My face is up here though

she wrapped her bags around her tail lifting it up in the air as she slithered her way around the guy's feet and over to where the guy's brother and the fairy girl were passing them by so she could move to the couch setting her stuff to the side of the piece of furniture and proceeding to curl herself up in a ball holding her tail sitting upright and looking around the home as if inspecting everything flicking her tounge every once in awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back