• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
‘Everybody knows the dice are loaded, everybody rolls with their fingers crossed. Everybody knows the war is over, everybody knows the good guys lost.’

Not everything works out in the end. It’s not always sunshine and rainbows for the guys who fight for what’s right. World War III was never supposed to happen. None of us were prepared. Overwhelmed, outnumbered. The first war where women were drafted. The nuclear holocaust. So many lives lost. Entire countries reduced to rubble. We couldn’t even breathe on the surface. Hidden underground like lesser creatures. Our beautiful planet was a toxic wasteland. For those that lived on the surface, however, life got a little strange.

Not all of them died immediately. Some of them adapted. Grew wings, ran faster, got stronger. Anyone else would have called it superpowers. For them it was a way of life.

But there are also those who seek to destroy them. Those who wish to ignite another war.

-Rules-
-Be respectful
-If something happens, it’s fade to black
-Blood and gore are allowed and encouraged

-Preferences-
-No one liners. Post length has to be at least three lines long
-Don’t be extra weird or do gross stuff
-Don’t be OP. The powers are used for survival, not to attack people or pulverize cities. No one hit kills unless it is an actual one hit kill (Ex: Throat cut, stabbed in the heart, shot in the head) and don’t give yourself a crap ton of powers. Limit is four.

If interested, comment!

Um? I didn't say anything rude. You didn't have to remove my comment? "^w^ I was simply offering help IF you wanted it, otherwise i just thought it was a cool idea and wanted to join.

Um? I didn't say anything rude. You didn't have to remove my comment? "^w^ I was simply offering help IF you wanted it, otherwise i just thought it was a cool idea and wanted to join.
I took offense to your other reply because I’ve had people tell me my work was bad and that was the vibe I was getting. You can join for sure.

I took offense to your other reply because I’ve had people tell me my work was bad and that was the vibe I was getting. You can join for sure.
nono! I wasn't saying it was bad at all! I meant that you're more likely to get people to join if you make it LOOK prettier. the actual story, setting and rules are great!

I'm interested, if you'll have me! I love dystopian horror/fantasy. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back