• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Doughnut

🖤

ValuableQuarrelsomeDrever-size_restricted.gif
Everworld

~~~

It all started with what looked like a game.

A game called Everworld.

With it came the equipment to fully enjoy the landscape, the gameplay and the people in there:

an advanced VR headset [players were required to lay down in their bed before starting this up] and a registered account that only they could access.

It was chosen as the best game of the year in 2152, with its popularity still rising.

There were cases of player kills which couldn’t be completely avoided as it was PvP.

But once the player killer died, he would be respawned in jail for a certain amount of time.

Some of them refrained from this behavior afterwards as it wasn’t worth it.

But there were still those who didn’t learn from their mistakes.

~~~

Word was being spread out that the creators were making a secret server for only a select number of players.

The content was hidden away, never leaked even when hackers tried to crack their codes.

It meant that it was going to be something big.

Something that could change the people’s lives in the blink of an eye.

And so, it did.

~~~

In order to get invited to the secret server, one had to meet the special requirements for it:

become the number one [at anything], be placed first in at least 3 events, must have completed the current hardest dungeon [with a maximum of 7 players], defeat the god Zeus in the special event [God’s Wrath].

Some said the requirements are too much of a task, others thought they could do with ease.

It all depended on the players themselves. Did they have what it took to be one of the elites?

~~~

gDvEMCn.gif
Time went by.

Days, weeks, months, even years.

Because the requirements are a big hurdle to overcome.

Most eventually gave up.

~~~

25 May, 2154.

The first elites were born.

They met all the requirements and received their invites from the creators.

Their bodies were put in a comatose state the moment they entered the secret server [the equipment kept them alive by providing the necessary nutrients through a tube that was directly inserted into them].

It was one of the secret technologies that was put inside the VR headsets.

No chance of getting out at all, not even by the outside world.

~~~

Now these elites were sent off to Afloris Kingdom which was also in Everworld.

Here they would need to grow stronger [preferably survive too] and defeat the demon lord! They had 3 lives in total, a heart would be lost in their “menu” whenever they die.

Once they don’t have any left, life would stop for both this world and on Earth.

~~~

Dear player, welcome to Everworld !

Last edited:
Verna Verna Same as for the others. You're welcome to join but first send me a writing example in private message. I'll explain from there on what will happen next.

Nessi Nessi Kapowne Kapowne Servant Servant Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Verna Verna

A lot of you have expressed interests but have not done anything since. Are you guys still interested? There are 4 slots left

kenchin kenchin Feywild Feywild

Hello you two! :D Please JOIN US

Everyone here is the OOC, at the top below page numbers you will the links for Lore, Other, Characters

Yes, sorta, the class I was aiming for and based most of my ideas on was taken so I am rethinking my character. No hard feeling of course, just trying to see what I can salvage from the previous character. Don't wait for me though, if the final product is not something I am content with I will drop it, and if that ends up being the case I wish y'all the best of luck with the RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back