• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everton Heights (A Werewolf Rp- Closed)

Characters
Here
Satsuro kept her head between her paws like a mere pup sadly, big deep crystal blue eyes welling up innocently, at the howl her ears flickered a little and her head perked up, soon raising it up and letting out a howl of her own as signal of her position, the wolfs white fur messed up and muddy against the wet dirt terrain, the small bulge in her fur obvious as pregnancy in this form, the tail flickering around nervously, 'w-why did I run away? Now I just look like an idiot!?' she hissed.

hostage hostage

Lexa stood, pricking her ears as she head the howl. Pinpointing the spot it came from, she took off. As she trotted through the trees, she kept her eyes and ears alert. Finally, she saw a smear of white fur, and, getting closer, found herself staring at Satsuro, muddy and tired. She emerged from the trees, hissing in distaste as a paw sunk into the mud. "That wasn't smart." she rumbled to the wolf, her voice low. Flicking her tail, she stalked over to Satsuro's side, settling onto her back haunches. Her amber eyes gleamed angrily, the only giveaway of her feelings.

Cosmos Cosmos

"Satsuro wait!" Kaila called out to the girl who ran into the forest. She ran over to the glass door, watching Satsuro disappear into the trees. "Damn it..." she muttered to herself. 'Nice going Kaila...' She lets out a sigh. 'What a great leader you are... Yelling at them and revealing secrets they didn't want to tell... Just a great leader...' Kaila turned back to the others just as Lex left. "It's alright Ayden..." She gave him a soft smile. "You're always trying to help, but maybe next time ask her first before you shove some herbs in her mouth?"

Kaila turned her attention to Sasha. "Can you finish breakfast please? I... need a minute..." Kaila was already walking out of the kitchen when she asked, not really giving Sasha much choice in the matter. She walked back up to her room and sat on her bed, placing her head in her hands. "I'm a terrible leader..."

DarkSippy DarkSippy

Satsuro placed her head back down into the mud in shame, eyes gazing away from the older wolf in worry as she let out a low growl almost as though angry at herself, her white fur stained with mud and patches of blood from fights she'd obviously been taking lately despite what one would think the better frame of judgement on a pregnant girl would be, huffing as her feet skidded against the dirt a little as though she was weakly clawing it to get up but not being bothered.

Ayden growled, it was pathetic since he was trying to be a "werewolf." He ran his fingers through his hair, mumbling to himself. "I-I can't stay here." He said, leaving the house and out the backdoor, to the lawn to sit there and mediate with himself with the plants and animals.

At the sound of the alarm on his phone Ray rolled over on his back with a tired sigh, then proceeded to roll out of bed and straight to the shower. Along the way he'd smelled the smell of breakfast wafting through the large home from the kitchen, telling him that as usual Kaila was up and had started cooking. Ray wasted no time getting clean and slipped on some, what he assumed, was very likely clean clothes before making his way towards the kitchen. The man wasn't a morning person, he always needed a bit to really perk up.

Maneuvering through the crowded kitchen he made his way to the refrigerator without a word, pulled out the carton of Orange Juice before reaching over to grab a glass from the nearby cabinet and pouring himself a cup. After placing the carton back inside the fridge he simply took a seat on one of the stools at the nearby island counter in the kitchen, all the while having a go at the Orange Juice in his hand. Ray heard the mention of a birthday though was still confused as to who's birthday it was, instead focusing on the small box placed in front of him and glancing to the others who'd all gotten their own.

There was some drama going on and heightened voices but Ray was numb to it and sat in his own little world for the time being. Pocketing the gift he placed his elbows on the counter-top dimly aware that the food was suddenly not being tended to and glanced around hoping someone was going to continue, if not he was going to be forced into action to save the breakfast.

@AnyoneStillInKitchen​

Lexa felt a pang as she watched the unhappy wolf struggle. She grunted, then pressed her muzzle against Satsuro's belly. A list of herbs popped into her mind as she felt the bulge. Poppy extract for pain, burdock root for balance, hibiscus, lemon balm, and..... seaweed! Carefully putting her paw on Satsuro's flank, she moved it along her spine and shoulders. No damage, seems to still be strong. She let out a sigh of relief. "I'm guessing you're around five months along?" she murmured. "Have you been having pains? We need to get you back. Are you up for returning, or do I need to call the pack?" she bombarded Satsuro with worried questions.
Cosmos Cosmos

Flint, in her wolf form, laid by the door of her family's home, eagerly waiting to be let out. The wolf had a pink collar on, all her tags and her name on it with a number in case she got lost. The family was running around, getting ready for school and the adults getting ready work. The toddler, a little four year old boy was crawling all over the female wolf as everyone was running around crazy. The toddler was the only one not caring, burying his hands in Flint's fur. "Karder, come here so I can get you dressed!" The boys mother said to the little boy who screaming And ran behind Flint to hide behind her giant head. Of course he was giggling, his mother smiling and Flint wagging her tail. She let the little boy run circles around her as his mother tried to get him, tickling him once she got ahold of him. She looked up at them as the father and the older son who was fifteen came up to the door. "Mason put Flint outside as I go start the car to warm it. Alice let's go!" The father called as Mason grabbed Flint's collar and led her outside.

She always hated it when they grabbed her collar, but they didn't know that, thinking it was the only way she would go outside. She went towards the metal fence to watch her human family drive off, Mason waving at out the car window as they drove off. Finally, I can leave. She thought to herself as she leaped over the fence with ease as she ran towards the pack.

It didn't take her long to reach the others, switching into her human form and fixing her windswept hair. She obviously didn't know what was going on, and she obviously didn't want to know, the blond girl staying silent as she raided the cabinets for some real food.

11c48ff4f622d606ea980bd216629623--teen-wolf-tattoos-teen-wolf-wallpaper-iphone.jpg

James
James sighed. Sometimes these wolves made him want to start smoking ganja again. They gave him such a migraine. Why at twenty-six was he running a daycare for troubled pups...and a druid...and pup now pregnant with a pup... He definitely needs to put more use out of his marijuana card. James grabbed three slices of buttered toast and went into his office. And of course by the time he got there the toast slices were polished off and he was wiping the crumbs on his sweats. he grabbed the camera on the desk and walked up the stairs. When he got to the door the camera was turned on. he slowly pushed the door open, letting it make a creaking noise the door made so she knew he was coming. When she could see him and she looked up he took a picture, he moved on and took another and another, not saying a word. He moved around a lot, trying to get all of her angles in single pictures.
SatanicPanda SatanicPanda

Satsuro blushed a little as the girl pushed her muzzle against her stomach, barely visible through her light face fur, as the paw moved along from her flank she growled a little, especially at the estimation, "A-…. Almost six…." she muttered in a timid manner, it was a miracle she'd hidden it this long, though then again she hadn't been changing to wolf form around the others for the past time, in fact she'd barely spent time with any of them, always going out for street fights, "P-Pains?…. no-…. n-not really…. I-…. I'm just…. really tired…. an- an…. sore…." she mumbled, her eyelids drooping a little as she tried to stand up again weakly.

Flint finally decided to notice everyone around her, a piece of bacon in her mouth and a bag of chips in hand. She gave another person a questioning look, not really knowing what is going on. She didn't live with the pack, so she always came back to surprises. She quickly sucked the piece of bacon into her mouth before clearing her throat before she said her few words in a very thick Russian accent. "Explain what is going on please." She could smell two of the pack members in the forest, and a lot of frustration. She may be a Guardian, but she was not that involved in the pack, the only pack member not living in the house.

Kaila looked up when the door creaked to find James with his camera. "James..." she began but he had already started taking pictures of her. She let out a sigh, laying back on the bed. "What am I doing wrong?" She asked, staring at the ceiling, arm sprawled out on the bed. "I feel like a failure as an Alpha..." Her lip quivered as tears threatened to spill from her eyes. She rolled over onto her stomach, burying her face in their bed, waiting for the feeling to pass. But it doesn't. 'Your parents would be disappointed in you Kaila.' Her whole body shook as she began to cry. 'I wish they were here to help me... I'm such a failure...'

ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate

"You hid it well." Lexa grumbled. She got up stiffly, limping into the trees. Rooting around the undergrowth, she found what she was looking for. Weeks ago, she had planted a supply of Maca Root in the conditions it needed to grow. She grabbed a mouthful of the fleshy roots, then made her way back to Satsuro. Her paw caught on a root, sending the wolf tumbling forward a few steps. She recovered her balance quickly, drawing herself up with a shake.

She stepped next to Satsuro, dropping the mouthful of roots. "Eat. They'll give you strength so we can get back."

Cosmos Cosmos

Satsuro listened after the other left and watched nervously, as she came back looking at the roots in disgust before eventually beginning to chew at them despite the feeling in her stomach, once finished as much as she could she stumbled to her legs weakly, leaning against the tree as she panted loudly, her tongue pink tongue lulling out of her mouth exhausted, her eyes continuing to try and retract as though confused and running on almost complete instinct, "Grrrrr….." a low bark rose from her throat as she barred her teeth wildly, claws digging into the ground deeply.

hostage hostage

11c48ff4f622d606ea980bd216629623--teen-wolf-tattoos-teen-wolf-wallpaper-iphone.jpg

James
James stopped taking pictures and got on the bed beside her. He set the camera on the bed and lifted her up from her stomach and onto his lap. He grabbed the camera again. He pressed the first picture and the slideshow began. "In every picture, in every angle all I see perfect. The perfect human being to be right here right now. If you weren't perfect your life or your situation why would the moon goddess put you right here? Why would she put you in charge of all those people? In every picture all I see is perfect. Even though on days it doesn't seem you are meant to be the Alpha, you must remember that you are perfect." he put the camera down and wrapped his arms around her waist. he rested his head on her back held her, lovingly.

Last edited:
Lexa got up. Running her tail across the flank of the aggravated female, Lexa flicked her ears. "Calm down." she murmured. she whispered quietly in a different language, her voice low and soothing.
"Yu gada uf, jova, en hodnes in."
Leaving the tip of her tail on Satsuro's shoulder, she moved forward in the direction of home, leading the wolf carefully.

Cosmos Cosmos

Last edited:
Ayden sat in the large field, he left the pack house, sitting there by himself, his legs crossed and his feet bare now, he removed his shirt so he could meditate properly. He laid his hand on the Earth, feeling every morsel and being underneath it. "Why did I join this group?" He asked himself over and over again, the crow that he saw earlier landed in front of him, and he looked at it's feathers, the wings. "I know you have every reason to be mad that he destroyed your nest... I will build it back up to help you." He stroked the crow, it thanking him by nuzzling his hand. He sighed, then he realized. "I did this for myself, and now I consider them as my family... But yet... I am so mean to them, do I hate them?" The crow flew away, he stood up angrily, his muscles tensing up. "Why can't I just be normal!" His hand ignited in flames, and his veins pooling into a black, bulging from his eyes. "Every time I try to help... Things get worse!" He started to form the fire in the tight balls, throwing them as hard as he can into the water. He knew that someone would catch him lashing out. "Ever since the fire... The vampires... The..." He touched his back, tracing the scars for ones that he could touch. "Schooling." he said, and both of his hands now were in total flames. "Why put me through so much pain!" He yelled out, and throwing as many fireballs into the stream, he let everything out, smoke now arising in the scorched land around him and the banks of the stream. He flopped over, staring at the sun. "Why..." He stared at it for awhile, and then falling asleep to the warm rays of sunshine.

Flint, seeing as she was ignored, sighed deeply. Why everyone so moody? She asked herself in her head. Looking up at the clock on the wall. She had two hours before her family came home, wanting to get there before them. Mason would freak if she wasn't there, they always went for walks when he got off of school. Then again... She should go home now. Mason wasn't feeling good this morning.

The thoughts of worry about her human boy drift across her mind as she shook her head, sighing. She walked up to her alpha's room and knocked. "Kaila?" She called, her voice cracking already from using it too much. She didn't want to barge in on her alpha, Being respectful like that. She waited to be called in, the blonde girl rubbing her arm.

SatanicPanda SatanicPanda ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate

Kaila was lifted off the bed and placed into her husbands lap. She wiped the tears away from her eyes as she looked through the various pictures that James had taken of her. She smiled at everyone of them. "How is it that you manage to take such beautiful pictures even when I'm upset?" She nestled into his lap happily. "I'm glad that you were given to me, I don't know what I would do without you, my love."

The knock on their bedroom door brought Kaila back from Euphoria. She clears her throat and wipes away any remaining tears, but stays in James lap. "Come in."

ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate Comet Comet

Ray did some momentary grumbling as he made his way to the stove to make sure none of the food got burned. Mid-way through he looked at his phone and noticing the time he turned the heat on low and started for the door. He needed to get to work and honestly with the tense household he was more than happy to get out. However he did poke his head back inside to call out, "If anyone needs a ride into town then you'd better move it!" With that he closed the door behind him and started down the steps and across the gravel towards his truck, slipping inside the drivers seat. Ray figured he'd give it a minute or two to see if anyone needed a ride before he left, tapping the top of the steering wheel with his fingers as he did.​

Flint walked into the room, seeing her two alpha's. She prepared herself to speak again, not used to speaking so much. She cleared her throat once more before her thick Russian accent rolled over her tongue. "I'm going home. My human boy is sick today so I want to make it home before he does. If I'm needed at all today, you know where to find me." She didn't know if her alpha was okay with her not living with the others in the house, she didn't feel comfortable enough with all of them, also not knowing them very well.

She waited for a answer back, tucking one of her blonde hairs behind her ear as worry filled her eyes. She heard the sound of a car start outside, sighing in relief. Whoever that is, they can give her a ride home. SatanicPanda SatanicPanda Crono Crono

James
James continued to lay his head on her back and caress her sides with his hands. Then there was a knock and a voice at the door. He sighed and rolled his eyes. They never get more than five minutes of time together most days. Everyone always needed one of their attention. He felt her back and chest vibrates as she said: "come in." He held her tighter so she wouldn't leave his lap.

When Flint entered the room, she felt James hold onto her tighter, making Kaila smile more. But she had to turn her attention to Flint for the time being. When she speaks, Kaila nods. "Alright, glad we got to see you today Flint," she smiled to the blonde haired girl. "You know you're always welcome, you could even live here if you want instead of being a family pet, but I won't force you to do anything you don't want. Just know that you're always welcome to stay here permanently." Though she honestly didn't mind not having to worry about one of her pack members, she couldn't imagine what it's like to be forced to pretend to be a pet. "Have a good rest of your day Flint."

ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate Comet Comet

Satsuro continued to growl loudly at the other wolf, the tail on her and language seemed to soothe a little, that was until the scent of smoke filled her nostrils and her head perked up in the direction of the source, a moment later her body sprinting away past the woman despite it's weak condition and rapidly towards the cause. Her body was weak but that didn't mean her spirit wasn't as feisty as always, soon arriving the white wolf stared curiously at the form of Ayden and blurry vision.

Once there she saw the boy asleep on the ground, instincts still running wild in her mind and a far bit away from Lexa the wolf slowly trod over, soon kneeling down towards the boy in an almost motherly manner, the hormones of the protective instinct overriding her mind, licking at his face and laying down against him softly, the bulge of her stomach pressing gently against him and for the first time…. The baby kicked.

Flint nodded a thank you to her alpha and a Curt greeting towards the other alpha before exiting the room and the building. She walked towards the running car, waving at who was in there. The closer she got, she could tell that it was Ray, waiting very impatiently. She stood by the passenger door, waiting for him to unlock it to let her in.

Kaila's words kept crossing Flint's mind. She would love to be with the pack, but she would miss her human family too much, knowing that they would miss her too. Especially Mason, she grew up with Mason since he was born and brought into the family. Alice, being the oldest, doesn't really want anything to do with Flint, really didn't want her in the first place. She was for Mason, and Mason was for her. She would die to protect the human boy, any of her human family she would die to protect.

She snapped out of her thoughts, looking at Ray through the window and tapped on it, indicating that it needed to be unlocked. Crono Crono

Users who are viewing this thread

Back