• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Evergreen Circus || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Most RPs have slow periods (usually because one or two key people are busy with real life stuff, which is completely normal) and then pick right back up before too long. I wouldn't worry yet! :-)

I was trying to figure that out. I wanted to do part stagehand and something else. I planned to make a younger character if that is okay.

Maybe between contortion and equilibristics ( unicycle, stilt walking, tightrope, acrobalance)??

Open to thoughts.

I was trying to figure that out. I wanted to do part stagehand and something else. I planned to make a younger character if that is okay.

Maybe between contortion and equilibristics ( unicycle, stilt walking, tightrope, acrobalance)??

Open to thoughts.
I agree with Wandering Seraph Wandering Seraph , a stagehand who is in-training to be a contortionist would be interesting!

People can be in an ooc and not post in the ic. Some people are waiting, some may not have inspiration. It’s better to have people in the ooc than not at all because you know they’re still alive and interested.

Some people, myself included, can’t post every day because it kills their vibe and muse. You’re lucky that’s not the case for you. Lmao

It's better to have patience with this type of thing. I know several of the people in this thread have real life concerns they're tending to, so it's natural that they're not online. Besides, they have no obligation to, lol. I'm also glad for the people who have dedication for this roleplay. Still... it's best to just wait. Things will play out however they will. :)

Alright. Your right. Sorry, I’ve just had several rp’s that said they weren’t gonna die and then they died.

I lied uwu. Reply to Zoe and Moon-sik will come tomorrow. I did a lot of world-building so my brain is pooped

Are we waiting on someone for the next act of the show? Because I'm willing to send Cassian on early if that would get the plot rolling again. No pressure to anyone, just a suggestion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back