• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Evenstar City: Home Base (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
We've got a:

Fanboy.
A magicians Mentee
A college student
And a guy who works at a marketing firm

Last edited:
Well,Fiona probably isn't properly employed currently,she spent a lot of time studying under Bellona and learning from her work as a hero.

Maybe that's part of why she feels motivated to join a team.

Well,Fiona probably isn't properly employed currently,she spent a lot of time studying under Bellona and learning from her work as a hero.

Maybe that's part of why she feels motivated to join a team.
So is a Scientists Mentee something you'd use to describe that?

It is a great cast of heroes currently. I find it so incredible that we'll have such interesting personalities all combine and try to work out a partnership. Solo work has made it easy for you guys for so long that it is probably daunting to imagine working as a team once it's presented in IC.

Soma hasn't beaten his addiction sadly XD

It is a great cast of heroes currently. I find it so incredible that we'll have such interesting personalities all combine and try to work out a partnership. Solo work has made it easy for you guys for so long that it is probably daunting to imagine working as a team once it's presented in IC.

Soma hasn't beaten his addiction sadly XD
Yeah that'll be interesting! XD ...Hopefully Soma doesn't have a bad influence on Kaiden lol

Are we meeting in hero form?
Yeah. Once I present the IC, it'll basically start off with what item each of you have acquired and receiving the call sometime later in the month the man asks you to arrive in your hero form. If you guys then want to reveal yourselves during your downtime and meeting it's all on you.

Yeah. Once I present the IC, it'll basically start off with what item each of you have acquired and receiving the call sometime later in the month the man asks you to arrive in your hero form. If you guys then want to reveal yourselves during your downtime and meeting it's all on you.
Ok sounds great. Alright I need to be responsible and get some sleep. Love everyone's characters and excited for this story!

Lore is posted!

hello there
Obi Wan Hello GIF by Star Wars

The character concept I have is a person with average to mediocre physical capabilities(mostly due to lack of proper workout) who was trained under a Batman-esque mentor(great physical capability, brilliant mind, zero superpower).
I have the personality part figured out, but I can't quite think of a superpower that'd be fitting just yet.

The character concept I have is a person with average to mediocre physical capabilities(mostly due to lack of proper workout) who was trained under a Batman-esque mentor(great physical capability, brilliant mind, zero superpower).
I have the personality part figured out, but I can't quite think of a superpower that'd be fitting just yet.
Sounds like a likely answer is something that makes moving around easier (like teleportation or flight or a swinging appendage) or something that is highly effective in specific situations (radar sense,mind reading,elemental control). Would make sense for a hero who doesn't rely on powers to see the potential in someone who has certain shortcomings but also an ability that can overcome that.

Hoorah! Computer and connection are working. I can start my post. I was not looking forward to the posibiity of writng my post on my phone @_@

Users who are viewing this thread

Back