• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings * ⤿ * ⠀/ ⠀★ even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. (star's partner search)

starlight.

*✦.⠀⤹_⠀❛ galaxy!
galaxy!
    about me
    Hello, thanks for stopping by! My name is Star, my pronouns are she/ her and I'm twenty-four. I am currently a university student, but am still able to give replies at least once a week that average at least 400 words. Writing is a passion of mine- I am always looking for ways to take part in it and improve my own skills. I have at least 10 years of experience, and am open to writing through PMs here or on Discord (will be given upon request after I decide if we get along well). I am in various fandoms, but I am also open to writing original concepts as long is the concept has a fantasy element to it as well as romance.

If any of the topics I have mentioned here interest you, please don't hesitate to reach out after reading my requirements! Please do not comment here as I would prefer to keep this thread clean.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back