• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Even dragons || OOC || have their ending

Happy Holidays as well ☺️🦃
Hope everyone had a good time with family. Or, if the holiday wasn’t celebrated, hope your day was still good : p

As it’s been over a month, I think I’m going to go ahead and continue the post order, and Quad you can jump back in whenever you’re ready. I don’t know who all is lurking around, but I would like to get this moving again. If you can promise something soon, I’ll wait, but I’m not interested in just letting this die.

I'll be honest, I've been having a bit of a rough time finding a desire to post a reply, and I do apologize if I've been holding everyone back.

I've tried some less-involved RP's to see if I could rekindle my interest, but they seem to keep fizzling out when the groups are not that far into them.

If you want to put me on standby and carry on, I'll be fine with that, no objections. :X

I'll be sure to let everyone here know when I'm willing to return.

Whenever you feel ready to come back, you’re totally welcome. I totally understand losing interest and drive, I’m no stranger to it. I’m just worried if we wait too long that this will fizzle out and everyone will lose interest.

Thank you for understanding, and just say the word and we’ll make room for you.

Sorry guys, I’ll hopefully get something up soon. My family was in town for a few days, so I was busy showing them around. Not to mention this government shutdown means I’m currently working without pay and that added stress is a little distracting.

Post is finally up. Sorry that took so long. The shutdown went on way longer than I woulda liked and even when it ended life was still piling things on.

I had originally written the bit on Melkiell to be posted a long while ago, before I’d introduced the children going to work in the mines beneath the Mountain. I actually thought I had posted it, until Christy kindly pointed out that I had not. So, it’s a tad out of place, but I figured I’d just leave it as is as it wasn’t awkwardly out of place.

I return!

I'm so sorry for disappearing on you all with no warning. I've been having...difficulties in my personal life, and it's been sapping my creative energy to a frustrating degree. I intended to let you all know that I had a lot going on months and months ago, but I kept forgetting to actually do so, and I must apologize for that.

If you all are still around and still interested in continuing this story, my post is finally up! The difficulties I mentioned are unfortunately ongoing, so I am liable to be slow to respond, but I will do my best to warn you all if it seems like I'm going to disappear like that again.

I return!

I'm so sorry for disappearing on you all with no warning. I've been having...difficulties in my personal life, and it's been sapping my creative energy to a frustrating degree. I intended to let you all know that I had a lot going on months and months ago, but I kept forgetting to actually do so, and I must apologize for that.

If you all are still around and still interested in continuing this story, my post is finally up! The difficulties I mentioned are unfortunately ongoing, so I am liable to be slow to respond, but I will do my best to warn you all if it seems like I'm going to disappear like that again.

No worries! Life happens. Just glad you’re doing okay (if not great). 😊

Glad to have you back, and hope everything works itself out. As usual, no pressure, and do what you gotta do. Real life always comes first 💕

Yeah, no worries! We all have those times when rp isn't a priority, so take care of real life stuff first!

Just to let you guys know, I'm going to be traveling for the next two weeks and I probably won't have time to write. I'm hoping to get a reply up before I leave--things are a little crazy, though, so we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back