• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Evaria High School

Jake found a boy sleeping on the roof, he started trying to wake him up by shaking his shoulder.

"Hey..Hello? Wake up.. What are you doing up here?" Jake prodded. 
Jake found a boy sleeping on the roof, he started trying to wake him up by shaking his shoulder.

"Hey..Hello? Wake up.. What are you doing up here?" Jake prodded.

Ayaka sighed as she stood up again and went to look for her book again. She looked in classrooms and other places not finding her book

As Jake was trying to wake up the boy, he saw a girl walking around the campus, she finally walked back into the classroom area. Jake scratched his head, confused.

He continued trying to wake the boy up.

"Um book where are you?" She asked as she looked under desks. She knew the book couldn't speak or even move but she still asked where it was. She sighed still looking

Kaisa sighed, looking out of the hall window seeing another girl looking around. "Maybe she lost her books.. I guess I'll help her look for them." She thought as she placed her books on a bench by the doors while she walked out.

Akira opened his eyes to find someone shaking his shoulder. He rubbed his eyes to rid of the sleep and the person in front of him came into focus. He was definitely a student of this school with the uniform he wore. Oh god, he better not be part of the Student Council. Akira stood up from his spot to prepare for this new encounter.

"Why the hell do you care?", Akira growled. He grabbed his stuff from the ground and walked past the student, making sure to bump shoulders. He walked down the stairs and into the corridor of the school compound, not looking back.

"Book where are you?" Ayaka called for her book as she continued looking her black hair falling in front of her face as she tried to find her book. She was looking in a classroom but sighed in defeat as she walked into the hallway only to run into some. She fell onto her butt and got up apologizing immediately "I am so sorry mister I should've looked where I was walking,"

As Akira was walking down the hallway, someone came out of the classroom and bumped into him. The girl fell on her butt, and stood up and apologised. Akira looked down at the black-haired girl and with a 'Tch', continued walking past her.

Kaisa sighed, picking her bag up as she swung it over her shoulder. She then walked passed Akira, slightly glaring at him as she did. She then turned into her next class, sitting down at the desk in the back.

Akira strolled down the hallway to a counsel room. He knocked on the door and went in. In there sat the counsellor, Himura-Sensei, on a couch sipping a mug of coffee. She noticed Akira at the door and beckoned him in with a smile, "Come on in, Akira-kun." "Good morning, Himura-san," Akira walked in and greeted her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake had a free lesson so he decided to walk around the school. being a transfer student from the states he was allowed to skip English classes now and then. He saw a counseling room and noticed the boy from earlier inside. He decided to listen in a little.

Akira sat down on a sofa next to Himura-Sense. On the table in front of him, Akira noticed a warm cup of coffee. "That's yours," Himura-Sensei smiled. Akira replied, "Ah, arigato." He took a sip of the coffee and heard Himura-Sensei say, "I got the amount right, didn't I?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake wondered why the boy needed counseling. After he remembered what he did to jake. He understood, he walked away and decided to explore the campus.

Of course you would add the right amount of sugar. I will always come here anyways," Akira said.

"So, what happened?", Himura-Sensei asked.

"Well, nothing much happened yet, but I did meet a couple of students. A boy and a girl."

"I guess they would be the freshmen of this year."

"The boy I met on the rooftop, and the girl I met on the way here when she bumped into me. Then, I think there was someone staring at me from a classroom."

"I guess that is all for now. I'll be going for my classes then," Akira fiinished. He gulped down the whole cup of coffee and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He stood up and ran out of the room, "bye!"

"Alright, then. Don't cause any trouble!", Himura-Sensei shouted as Akira ran out of the room.

Kaisa sighed, placing her legs over her desktop. "I guess it's not so bad being a junior." She thought as she laid her head back, closing her eyes.

Akira ran down the hallway towards his next class and stopped immediately. Akira realised that he did not even know his own schedule. He wanted to go back so that he could ask Himura-Sensei, but it would had been an inconvenience to her if he did that. He started walking again while thinking of who to ask, and unconsciously stopped outside of the classroom that Kaisa was in.

Kaisa opened her eyes, glancing over towards the door. "Same guy from earlier.." She sighed, removing her legs from the desktop as she sat up straight.

Akira noticed that someone in the classroom next to him was staring in his direction. He turned his head to look at Kaisa as she moved into an upright position. Akira thought of maybe asking her, but that would be too awkward for both of them, probably. He moved away from the classroom door so that he would not be in Kaisa's line of sight. He leaned against the classroom wall and thought about who else he could ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back