• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Evaria High School

Misaki took out her book and made it stand on her desk. She shook her head, her face tinted red.

I could get some help from Aki right now!

She internally screamed. She glanced at Aki, who was smirking at her. Misaki hid her face into her book.

~

Aki was staring out the window then glanced at Misaki. She was glancing back.

That was what you get for taking away the book.

Kaisa sighed, not really wanting to go to a new school. She wasn't sure if she'd make any friends, but time will tell. Her father, of course, pushed her to go. "Ugh, fine! But if I come back with a bunch of papers.. you're doing it." Her father waved it off like he'd actually do it. Kaisa rolled her eyes as she walked out of the house and down the stairs. She didn't really carry much, only a book that she had started a few days ago and a small binder and pencil. An hour later, she had made her way to the school, she stopped at the gate as she took a deep breath. "Alright, Kaisa. You'll do fine." She stepped one foot past the gate, pulling it back as quickly as she could. "Nope, hah, nope. Can't do it. Ugh, of course it would be way better then going back to that creepy father of mine.." Kaisa shook her head as she pulled out her schedule. She walked to the entrance of the school, pulling the door open as she walked in. Her eyes shifted from left to right, seeing her first classroom was just sown the hall. "I guess this is it.." Kaisa took a few steps before stopping herself. Her face became red, not because she was burning up, but because she didn't know what was in store for her. She let out a soft sigh, placing her hand on knob of the door, slightly creaking it open just a hair to look in. She gulped a bit, pushing the door open all the way as she walked in with her things pinned to her chest.

OOC -"We'll be back for a few minutes." More like hours! > :o  

Misaki dug her face into the book, letting out a tiny whimper.

She pulled her face away from the book, glancing at Luhan.

I hope he isn't mad at me!

Misaki was staring at Luhan for quite a while, then quickly adverted her eyes to the clock once he noticed.​

Luhan glanced over at the female that had her book up. He didn't know whether she was really reading it or if she was hiding. He would never read a book like that, but if it suits them then it's fine. Picking up the lead part of the broken pencil he'd scribble a small note 'What's your name?' on the paper then passed it to her. As he was passing the note he'd look over to the door once he heard it open in the silence of the classroom. A female had entered the room, a familiar one. He thought where he would know her from then realized it. He didn't speak, but picked up the other end of the broken pencil then threw it at the girl that just entered.

"Ah, first period is going to end soon."

The teacher told Kenta.

She then turned to the timid student who just walked in.

"Ah, You are late!"

The teacher exclaimed, she glanced down at the student list.

"-Kaisa!"​

Misaki took the pencil and wrote on it, her hand shaking.

Misaki.

Her lettering shaky, then at the 'saki' it softened.

He looked at the paper then nodded. He wrote on the paper 'I'm Luhan. If you didn't know.' He put before returning the paper to Misaki.

Kaisa caught the pencil, throwing it back at him "Baka! I di.." She stopped at mid-sentence when the teacher had spoken to her. Kaisa bowed to the teacher "I'm quite sorry, I got a bit lost on the way here." She then glared over at Luhan. "Baka.. didn't expect to see you here.." Kaisa had thought to herself as she stood straight.

Misaki looked into her pencil case, finding a blue mechanical pencil.

Ah, sorry if I.. made you mad. Here, have a pencil. Blue is my favorite color.

Misaki gave the blue mechanical pencil to Luhan along with the note.​

Misaki found it way easier to have a conversation using a paper and pencil. She would have stuttered a lot.​

He grabbed the mechanical pencil then wrote 'Thanks.' He looked at the paper then wrote on it again. 'I'm Luhan. Don't worry about it.' He put before returning the paper to Misaki. He had felt the pencil hit his face. The female that was late was the one that he'd suspect it was, gladly it wasn't a random person he threw a pencil at.

Misaki felt quite a conflict between the late girl and Luhan. She decided not to become involved.

Misaki stared at the clock, her heart beating fast through this mere conversation NORMAL girls would have everyday.​

Kaisa let out a soft sigh, making her way to the far corner of class where an empty seat was available near the windows. She sat down, placing her books on the desk. "Great way of starting my year." She looked out the windows, placing her hand underneath her chin.

Misaki took out a blank piece of paper from her notebook. She placed it on the desk as she put her binder and work in her backpack.

The bell rang twice. Second Period. Everyone hustled out, talking.

Misaki wrote on the piece of paper.

What do you have for second period? She passed the note to Luhan, even though she could talk right now.​

Akira walked into the school compound with his left hand in his pocket, and his right hand carrying a bag over his shoulder. He was already late for school, so might as well just skip the current period.

Akira was walking up the stairs when the bell rang, signalling a period was over. He just continued upwards until he reached a sign that said "Student Entry Prohibited". He walked pass the sign and opened the door, and he was out on the roof of the school. Akira sat down with his back leaning against the fence, and took out his mp3 from his bag. He put his purple coloured headphones on his head and went to take a nap.

OOC: <^< I'm sick.. sooooo I won't be able to rp for another day or so.. Yus. >^> One down and others to go.

Jake watched as the others interacted with each other, he was currently not sitting next to anyone. Jake sighed under his breath and lay his head down on the table.

After awhile Jake stood up and felt like he wanted some fresh air so he went up to the roof, he also ignored the warning sign.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaisa sighed as she stood up from the desk she sat in. She looked at her schedule, pulling her books closer to her before she glanced over to Luhan shaking her head. Kaisa slowly walked outside of the classroom, heading for her next class. She glanced at every door she passed, searching for her class. "I guess this is going to be a great year." She thought to herself, in a sarcastic way.

Akira abruptly woke up and found himself standing a room of darkness. He looked around the place to figure out how he went from sleeping on the rooftop to awaking here, and he heard the sad sobs of someone. Akira turned around to find a boy with red hair crying his eyes out.

Ayaka looked around frantically as she ran around the campus. She looked under trees, in bushes, and under leaves. She couldn't find it and it was frustrating for her. She slumped down her head hanging as she felt like she wanted to cry. "I can't believe I lost my book on the first day of a new school" she said as she hid her face

Akira realised the boy was his younger self and took a step towards him. A woman then appeared next to young Akira with a smile on her face. Akira froze in place as he said, "Mom..." A tear rolled down his face. She was petting young Akira's head, consoling him. "Mom!" Akira walked towards them, which then turned into a run. The faster he ran, the farther they were from him. Then, he blacked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back