• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Evaria High School

mrmrdeclano

God-Like Resident
A high school in Japan, basically just live out some anime life.

Front of school :

images

Hallways :

images

Classrooms! :

images

1) Swearing is allowed but not too much of it.

2) No super sexual scenes, even though romance is allowed, this is a school. (even though its japan)

3) Have fun guys/girls

4) Fights are allowed, just no giant swords, magic etc.

Jake stared at the compound in front of him. The school was quite big.

Jake entered through the gates of the school. Jake sighed, it was probably going to be more boring school years. He walked to the hall where the entrance ceremony was supposed to take place and took a seat on one of the chairs that were empty.

Kaori examined a lock of her straightened hair wondering vaguely if she looked weird compared to her usual frizzy-haired appearance. It wasn't like she disliked her natural curls, it was just that her old teachers had always complained about it. It wasn't the way a proper student should look, it drew attention away from lessons. Of course that wasn't the only thing that drew attention when it came to Kaori Moto. With her foreign mother's large blue eyes, hair that curled in all directions, and a small stature it was almost like she was asking to stand out.

Not this year though, with high school had come some changes. Kaori had purposefully straightened her hair and bought brown contacts just for her new school life. It was finally happening too, as she stood in front of her new school nervously waiting for her high school life to start she felt her heart flutter.

Jake was beginning to think that he had arrived too early as only a handful of people were there in the entrance hall. Jake counted up to a number of about only 8 people, Jake sighed tiredly.

shifting her bag on her shoulders, Emiko hastily climbed the stairs to the entrance of the school, entering the hall to find only a handful of people had just arrived. She smiled, breathing a soft sigh. And she thought she was going to be late! She chuckled to herself before scanning the crowd to look for any familiar faces, her hazel eyes wide and alert as usual.

Kenta just grabbed a shirt and put it on then he ran to the school. After all it was only a 2 mile run. He arrived a little too early he saw only about 8-9 people in the opening chamber. This is going to be boring. Kenta runs over to a seat and sits down away from everyone.

Jake watched as students walked into the entrance hall. 3 of them consecutively. Two girls and a guy.. He was very tall, much taller than Jake.

There was a blue haired man, staring out of the window. A thick book filled with tiny lettering was on his desk, opened up to page 356.

Aki lets out a big sigh, turning around to see a white haired man named Kent. Aki quickly turned forward, finding awkwardness settling in easily.

Misaki leaned to the right, looking at her book.

"Onii-chan, Why are you reading my book?"

Misaki grumbled as she looked at Aki furiously. Aki sighed, to engrossed into her book.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake watched as a boy walked over to a seat away from everyone else and sat down.

Jake wondered why he would sit alone. But... Jake was alone too so he couldn't really say anything.

Kenta saw someone sit in front of him and was very displeased that he had to sit near someone. Kenta had hoped that they would sit somewhere else. "What's your name?" Kenta decided that if he was going to have to go to school here he would have to make friends.

"Uh, Aki."

Aki replied, his sister eyeing Kenta. Aki shrugged, he didn't face Kenta.

His eyes went to the right of him, glancing at Misaki. He silently nodded, receiving Misaki's message.

"This is my sister, Misaki."

Misaki nodded, not taking interest.

~

Misaki eyed Kenta then turned around and faced her desk.

She exchanged glances with Aki, quite suspicious. Go on, introduce me.

She said through her eyes, as if her eyes had it's own language.​

Seats were starting to fill one by one, though none of the students seemed even remotely familiar to Kaori. Shifting her bag around, she took on of the various seats and began fiddling with the ribbon pinned to her uniform. It labeled her a freshman, a new student at the high school. Kaori yawned, muffling it with her hand as she tried to hide it. It wasn't like she could help it though, she hadn't slept well last night.

"Well, I guess if we're sitting this close we might as well get to know each other. I'm Kenta." Kenta looked over at the door and saw a what looked like the book smart kid in the class. I might want to become her friend because God knows that the nerds don't have friends. "Hello, yawning girl. I'm Kenta. What's your name?" Kenta almost burst out laughing when he saw her laughing. She probably spent most of the night studying.

At first Kaori didn't know who the boy was talking to but after glancing around at others she realized it had been her that he was addressing.

"Yawn girl?" She questioned, laughing lightly. "I'm Kaori Moto. Kaori-kun is fine though."

Misaki had bed hair as if it was a real hair style. She did not notice that she had bed hair.

Aki did notice, he just did not care about it. He was too engrossed into Misaki's book.

Meanwhile, Misaki was too engrossed in solving a grade-higher-than-her's problem.

She tapped a pencil on her cheek, then filled in the answer.

Before class started, she stuffed the paper in her binder and acted like she was paying attention.

~

Aki read the book, his eyes going left to right, completing a line in a few seconds. He looked like a robot scanning papers.

He mumbled, the sounds not making any words. A girl went over to his desk, opening her mouth to speak.

"May I see what you are reading?"

Aki was quickly startled, practically jumped from his seat. He was pulled from the book's world and was forced into reality.

Aki had no words, resorting to Misaki.

Misaki knew that he was speechless, she glared at the girl furiously. The girl was startled by the girl's mood and soon ran away.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ok, Kaori-kun. You can call me Ken-san. Have decided where to sit cause if not you can sit here." Kenta gestured to the seat to the right of him.

Luhan had lazily and barely had gotten out of bed this morning. His mother had pulled him out of bed telling him to go to school. He never wanted to go, but was forced since they had challenged him to do so. He hated this part of him. Once out of his house, Luhan lazily walked to school wearing what looked like a uniform, but in a messy manner along with a blue scarf which made him utterly comfortable. In his hand he had a bag that dangled.

Finally getting to school he turned his head to the right then the left. A small sigh escaped from his mouth as he started to walk through the school yard towards the school building. With his same speed he continued to walk in the hallway until he got to a classroom her had to memorize. It was the class he would be in. He hoped there weren't that many people in this class he opened the door seeing more than he had wanted. I want to go home. In his head he whined to himself. No, you have to stay and prove them wrong. He thought to himself again, though he made no expression. To try block those that looked at him he'd hide the bottom half of his face with the blue scarf he wore as he walked into the class.

Misaki let out a silent yawn, hopefully no one seeing her. She looked at the man with a blue scarf.

This is going to be dull, might as well avoid it.

Her eyes grew heavy as she did so. Misaki put her head on her desk to the side, closing her eyes.

"Tell me when it starts.."

She said to no one in particular, then took a nap. ( cough cough Luhan )

"Ken-San." Kaori repeatedly testing the title before she nodded. "Sure, I'd like to sit next to you." Placing her bag on the hook, she took the seat next to Ken-san with a little bid at the boy Ken-san had been talking to before.

"Hi."

Ken's jaw dropped as soon as he saw the guy covering his face with the scarf. Oh. My. He... Stop those thoughts are not allowed. My parents would disown me if they knew it. Damn... He quickly recovered and turned to Kaori-kun, "Uh. Yeah. Hey."

[QUOTE="Mage_Kikyou]Ken's jaw dropped as soon as he saw the guy covering his face with the scarf. Oh. My. He... Stop those thoughts are not allowed. My parents would disown me if they knew it. Damn... He quickly recovered and turned to Kaori-kun, "Uh. Yeah. Hey."

[/QUOTE]
OOC - Well then we are in a race.

He'd turn his head towards a girl with her down on the desk. While looking around the rest of the class he decided to sit near her. Moving his hand up over the desk he'd drop the bag onto the desk. With the other hand he pulled the chair out quickly before being seated in it. He had hoped that he didn't grab anyone's attention with the small noise his bag bad as it hit the table. Turning his head slowly around the class he'd watch others talk to each other waiting for the class to start wanting to get this over with.

As he watched others around him, he rummaged around in his bag for his glasses. Taking them out he'd place them gently on his face. After his glasses he took out a small hard back cover book with no title or any words on the cover for that matter. While reading this book he thought to himself, You can do this. This will only be one day of many for this year and then off with the next. No, that sounds horrible. "Yeah, you can do it." He whispered to himself in a lifeless tone, though it made his voice sound calming with how deep it was.

Kenta heard the strange guy say, "You can do it." Kenta decided to talk to him. Kenta whispered to him, "Hi, I'm Kenta. What's your name?" Kenta was rubbing his arm so bad that he thought he would rip it off. I can't rip off my arm I need it for my piano and violin playing.

Misaki had messy bed hair. The class was very noisy in which annoyed her.

The teacher strode into the class, a binder in her hand.

"Alright, to your seats."

The teacher announced, Misaki still sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back