• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Evaria High School

He heard what sounded like a male whispering to him. Taking his eyes off his book, he'd slowly turn his head in the direction to the male that said his name is Kenta. He'd think to himself whether to answer him. If he did answer him would this male continue to talk to him. He stared then muttered a small reply. "Luhan."

When the teacher spoke he turned his head noticed the girl with her head on her desk. He lightly tapped the girl on the shoulder wondering if that would be enough to wake her up. If it wasn't he'd shake her gently.

Kenta kinda got the tone that he didn't want to talk. I guess I'll pay attention to class. Ken mumbled, "I want to go play the violin instead of being here. This is by far the stupidest school ever. I want to be home-schooled."

"Violin's are nice instruments." He said before going back to his book. He thought he probably did give off as rude so he tried to make up for it by telling the other a small thing that he had thought when he heard the word violin. He really did like the sound of a violin, but not as much as he loved the sound of a piano.

"Can you play any instruments?" Kenta was surprised when someone heard him but he was glad that it was Luhan.

"No." He replied to the other while staring at his book. He tried to be quiet, noticing the teacher was indeed in the room.

Misaki woke up by the shake of Luhan's hand.

"Thanks.."

Her voice was timid and shy.

The teacher passed out papers, eyeing both Kenta and Luhan.

"No problem." He said looking up from his book at the teacher as she passed out papers. With a tilt of his head he thought, I hope it's nothing with too much work. He shook his head staring back down to his book adjusting his glasses on his face and moving his scarf over his mouth again.

Misaki glared at Aki who was still engrossed in her book. Misaki stole the book from him and stuffed it in her desk again.

She was handed a paper full of mathematics. She yawned, and rubbed her eyes.

The paper was like a recap from last year's mathematics.​

Misaki got her book from her desk, opening it. She put it on her lap, silently and secretly reading; trying not to be caught.

Every once a while, when Misaki was in the teacher's field of vision, she would push the book into the desk and fill out 1 problem.​

Luhan pushed his book back into his bag, then lightly placed the bag to the ground. Picking up the paper he stared at it for a moment then placed it back on the desk. He didn't do anything for a while, but when he did do something he just raised his hand up while slouching into the seat. He didn't want to do this, and wasn't going to if he didn't have to.

Misaki leaned toward Luhan's direction.

"Do you need help?

She whispered, glancing at the teacher if she was looking at them. At Misaki's luck, she wasn't. The teacher

was busy attending to another student.

He leaned his head slightly to the side and put his hand down. He shook his head then whispered towards her. "Do I have to do this?" He stared at her seeming completely serious, but he always had looked completely serious even if he was joking.

Jake sat at the back of the class. Watching as people interacted with each other. He opened his books and started reading.

"So I could get into a college" Kenta was so tired of teachers thinking he couldn't do the work. He got and handed the paper to the teacher. Then he sat back down

Luhan sighed grabbing a pencil then started to quickly do one problem at a time as fast as he could. "I didn't."

Aki wanted to scream at Misaki for taking the book but then he was handed a piece of paper. Aki sighed, putting his elbow on the desk and leaning onto the palm on his hand. With the other hand, he scribbled down the answers.

He raised his hand, waiting for the teacher to grab it out of his hands and be done with it.

Yeah, why did I enroll?

Misaki took out her notebook full of drawings. She ripped a paper out, then scribbled on it.

Then why did the person enroll you in?

Aki wrote on the paper.

The paper was filled with these drawings.

images

Angry_Wolf_by_Kuutulensudet_by_animal_love.jpg

Misaki passed the paper to Luhan.

She then scribbled onto the paper, finishing the problems in a snap. She raised her hand, glancing at Aki.

The teacher came over and picked up Misaki's paper. She scanned it, Misaki's paper full of doodling.

The teacher put it in the pile along with Aki.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaori was swept into the activities of class before she could so much as greet other students. Shaking her head, she followed the example of the other students.

Luhan looked at the paper that was given to him filled with doodles he wrote back on it. Mother wanted me to get used to people. Also, she didn't want to home-school me anymore. After writing on the paper he had finished the last problem on the paper then raised it up for the teacher to get it as well as he could look up at it.

Kenta was so bored that he was going to do something about it. "Teacher can I go to the music room? And don't say it's occupied because it doesn't have any students or teachers in it.

Misaki wrote on the paper, very little space available to write on.

Ah, if you hate it so much, then why didn't you give up on your mother and skip school?

She planned to lure him and perform reverse psychology on him. She wanted to give him upmost confidence. Misaki agreed on 'getting used to people.'

She passed the note back to Luhan.​

Luhan let out a sigh as he stared down at the paper. As he wrote back he'd write back 'Challenge.' then passed it back taking out the book he was reading in the morning.

Well then, Are you going back home and show that you are a loser to a challenge that you accepted?

Misaki scribbled down, then passing it back.

The pencil Luhan was holding had snapped in two when reading the next part she had written. He just shook his head then started to continue to read his book with and expressionless reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back