• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Evaria High School

Kaisa stood up, crossing her arms over her chest. Making her way to the door of the classroom, though she didn't look to her side she sighed. "So, what's up with you just walking around?" She had closed her eyes, standing in the door way.

Jake saw a girl talking to that boy who had been mean and rough with him. He slid past the two of them to get into the class. "Excuse me.." Jake said.

Akira looked up at Kaisa to confront her. And just when he was about to speak, the boy he met on the roof came in between them. Akira knew then that there was going to be drama.

Kaisa backed up a bit to let him in. Returning to her spot after he moved into the class. She then leaned against the door, letting out a soft sigh. "So, you gonna answer or what? If not, I'll just head back to my seat." She glanced back at him.

Akira stared at Kaisa for a bit, and walked into the classroom. He may be what the teachers call a 'delinquent', but he would still rather avoid any troublesome conflict than endue a 'nagging session'. He took the table closest to the back door and decided to waste time in this class. He did not know his schedule after all.

"Welp, seems like I'm not going to get an answer after all." Kaisa sighed, making her way back to her seat, placing her legs back on top of her desk.

"Sorry. I was just getting comfy is all." Kaisa removed her legs from the desk, leaning forward as if she were paying attention to the teacher.

Kaisa shrugged, slowly placing her legs back onto the desktop. A small sigh escaped as she laid her head back, closing her eyes once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back