• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy EURIA

Would anyone be interested?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Batmang

There's no such thing as a painless lesson.

Euria is at war and it needs your help. The Dark Lord has returned to his throne and has declared an all out war on the kingdoms of Euria. The Five Great Kingdoms have united once again to fight off the forces of darkness, but they are losing the war. Euria is in need of warriors that have what it takes to rise up against this enemy or else Euria will never be the same again.

Map of Euria

worldmapforgalleryweb-624x403.jpg

Four thousand years ago, Yaagmarad the ruler of Illragorn waged war on Euria. After a decade of fighting, the allied kingdoms of Euria were able to suppress the forces of Illragorn and defeat Yaagmarad. When the war concluded, Yaagmarad vanished and Illragorn was left leaderless. In order to prevent another outbreak of war in the future, the Five Great Kingdoms were created. It's purpose was to assure a balance of power and security throughout Euria. Shortly after the war the Five Kingdoms signed the "Treaty of Redwater", which enabled them to intervene in any conflict that could lead to potential war. It also allowed the Five Kingdoms to take drastic measures against Illragorn, such as disbanding their forces and executing high ranked members of the Illragorn army for war crimes. Despite Illragorn being left leaderless, the Five Kingdoms kept a close eye on the nation. Within the outskirts of Illragorn, millions of heavily armed archers were stationed to monitor the situation. Anyone who tried to leave or enter the kingdom were to be killed on sight, that was a direct order from the top-brass. As years went by, the war became nothing but a bad memory and is now regarded as the war that revolutionized Euria. Little did the people of Euria know, Yaagmarad was still alive, hiding in the shadows, regaining his strength, and raising an army in secret. Euria was unprepared and in a blink of an eye, Yaagmarad took back Illragorn from the Five Kingdoms and dismantled the forces that were stationed there. He launched an all out assault on the East and within a month, his forces were able to take it. The Five Great Kingdoms tried to intercept, but failed. The war has been waging on for thirty years and while the Five Great Kingdoms have been able to hold the forces of Illragorn at bay, their strength has dwindled greatly. Yaagmarad on the other hand is getting stronger and if this carries on, the Five Great Kingdoms won't be able to prevent Yaagmarad from advancing further. The demons are winning the war and Euria is in trouble.

Illragorn

Ruler: Yaagmarad

System: Tyranny

Population: 35 Million

Illragorn is the most hostile place in Euria and has been for centuries . It is the kingdom of demons. Under Yaagmarad's rule it became a very wealthy and powerful kingdom. The demons of Illragorn are proud and loyal to Yaagmarad.

The Five Great Kingdoms (The Allied Kingdoms)

Islesbury

Ruler: The Islesbury Clan

System: Monarchy

Population: 40 Million

Islesbury is one of the Five Great Kingdoms and is ruled by the Islesbury Clan.

Hampstead

Ruler: The Hampstead Clan

Population: 70 Million

Hampstead is one of the Five Great Kingdoms.

Astrakane

Ruler: The Astrakane Clan

Population: 50 Million

Astakane is one of the Five Great Kingdoms.

Runswick

Ruler: The Runswick Clan

Population: 20 Million

Runswick is one of the Five Great Kingdoms.

Narthwich

Ruler: The Narthwich Clan

Population: 30 Million

Narthwich is one of the Five Great Kingdoms.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in. However I would like to recommend something. As they are several location I would recommend each is known for something. Like maybe Natherwich is know for its unbreakable defense or Islesbury is know for its technological greatness, something that sets apart each nation from one another. Oh and also Runswick and Astrakane have the same picture.

Finally two last question.

One, whats technology like are be talking basics swords, bows etc...or are we talking early musket's?.

Second question, magic yes or no? and if so what type of magic is about?

I like the idea... but yah, some stuff that sets the nations apart would be nice;

Technology: Even if they're all on the same level, they might not be equally spread. One nation might create great siege engines, while another can create stronger alloys.

Culture: Big one. Mannerisms? Expansionist vs Naturalist? Caste system? Mannerisms? Religion? What do people consider important? They don't have to be too different, but even Wales is different from England.

Resources: Another big one. A sand nation with a lot of metals is going to have a very different military compared to a forest nation with a lot of wood.

Mysticism: If there is any. How much access does a country have to magic? If any, what sort? Divine, religious magic? Arcane? Druidic?

I'll hold off until there's a bit more to go on, but hopefully that helps!

@Bills352 and @Hanakai - Thanks for the suggestions. I'll look into it and make some adjustments to the original post.

I'm totally interested but um my question do you get to sign up as leaders of these kingdoms or being part of the family, can you be different types of people from a kingdom or does it have to be like warriors and such?

@animegirl20 - You can be anything, really. You're not really limited to one specific category.

Update: I'm looking into the suggestions made in this thread and I'll make some changed to the original post sometime today. Thanks for the suggestions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back