• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Étoile: All-Girls Boarding School

As if reading her lovely Em's mind, Roku raised an eyebrow. "This wouldn't be a result in your mischievous attempt at matchmaking again would it?" She lifted her chin up so that Em would look at her and gently pressed her lips to Em's.

Damm, she was seen right through by Roku. "No, I swe~" started Em before being caught off by Rokus' kiss to the lips, she blushing and kissing back after a few moments passed. "~ar" finished Em, a smile being left on her face.

Haven turned to look at the time on the wall and it was almost time for the dance. She sat up and straitened her dress out and looked at Zara "Ready to dance?"

Roku stood up straight and scratched the back of her head. "You're lying" She sighed and scooped Emma up from her sister. Holding her as she was before, she took Emma to her room. It stung that Em was lying to her and Roku showed it. Walking through the doorway she laid Emma down on the girl's bed and pulled a blanket over the twin, tucking her in.

Zara scoffed before standing up, her Gothic combat boots making quite a bit of noise as she did so, "No I'm not" replied Zara coldly before walking over to the dance area with Haven, Great, shoot me now thought Zara to herself, definitely not wanting to go to the dance one bit; one of the few things her and her sister had in common was the fact that they both were tomboys.

@Wynn

"Ok, you got me" sighed Em as she followed Roku back to Emmas' dorm, she didn't like lying to Roku but she didn't want to be seen as a lesser person to Roku. I messed up big time thought Em to herself as she sighed once more.

@dkitsune

After Roku was satisfied with Emma's state, she turned towards Em. She walked passed her and stood outside the door, waiting for her to follow.

Em followed somewhat shyly, afraid that her Roku was now angry with her for lying to her, she felt bad for it and bad for what she had done; but was to scared to admit it.

@dkitsune

Locking the door behind them to keep Emma safe from unwanted visitors, Roku walked across to her own room and opened the door to the empty room leaving the door open for the girl to continue following her. She didn't want to cause a scene, or to disturb Emma.

Em shyly followed Roku into her room, expecting, and getting ready, for Roku to scold her for not doing this anymore and not yelling at her; worse case scenario she imagined threatened to bring tears to her eyes.

Softly she closed the door behind them and she removed her mask completely, placing it on her dresser. Softly she spoke, "Why must you always meddle?" Before Em could respond, Roku grabbed her and held her tightly to her chest. She inhaled the scent of Em's shampoo and shuttered, pulling her in closer. The tall girl had missed this, missed her Em, even though she was meddlesome.

Em felt more ashamed by the moment when Roku began to speak, and was completely surprised when she was drawn into a hug by Roku, this causing her to smile a bit and blush; she now lifted off the ground since that was the only way for her to reach Rokus' chest (lol). "...Roku" replied Em softly before hugging back.

Riley sighed to herself as she got dressed in her private dorm. It had been requested by her therapist that she dorm alone, and that was soon fulfilled, and she was very grateful for such. For no girl at an all-girls boarding school would want to dorm with a transgender female anyways, as surgeries cannot begin until prime adult age. She felt at ease, but was also quite nervous. She had managed to stay hidden ever since the beginning of the school year, but now there was a school dance.

At the learning notice of its theme, Riley turned white at the thought of a regal masquerade. Sounds fancy and expensive: nothing suitable for my tastes, she would think to herself about what she would possibly wear, and she then reminded herself that she still lacked in girl-like apparel. All she could find that could suffice was a pair of black slacks and a blue white-lined coat, as well as a nice button-up white blazer. She would need something else, something to create that 'masquerade flair'.

Strangely enough, Riley knew how to sew. So, equipping herself with blue and black silks, she began to thread a silver needle through the two fabrics to soon join them in somewhat of a cape. To join her blazer would have to be some sort of scarf or necktie, and that was easy enough to accomplish from leftover white fabric. And a mask? Riley merely purchased a cheap blue mask and began to decorate it. She was a baker, and had artist-like deft fingers that were made for cake icing, so this was not necessarily a problem. Getting dressed after glorifying herself with such neat and crafty workmanship, she was ready for the masquerade.

After a moment's hesitation, Riley slipped on her blue and white mask and pulled over her darker cape and fastened her necktie in place. Slipping on a pair of dark leather dress shoes, she was ready like no other. She had soon left her room and was making her way down the hall, grateful for no makeup being necessary. Despite being turned into a girl, Riley was still not as girly as one would expect her to be, because it took a while to really adjust from being male. Even though she had been rather feminine her entire life.

(Anyone can run into her, as she is merely walking down the halls connected to the dorms.)

74956.png
casanova-masquerade-costume-25439-a.jpg

Noctis grew excited when she saw Roku and darted off, all thoughts about Emma forgotten. If Roku was back, it was possible Kiki was too! As she darted through the hallways, she ignored Tatiana who was asking her if she knew where Em went. "Hm, somewhere there." She mumbled, waving towards where Roku was, and darting off. "Kiki?" She called out, unsure what room she could be in, but deciding to start with checking in her dorm first.

@dkitsune

@Federoff

Roku sighed her name, "Em, I missed you. I'm sorry for leaving without saying anything." Roku carried Em over to the redhead's bed. Sitting on the edge, she positioned the small girl on her lap. Her large hands cradling Em's small frame, lifting a hand up to caress her cheek Before lifting her chin up so their lips could meet. A growl softly started in Roku's chest filling her up with the need of Em's touch.

Em kissed Roku back, taking her sweet time to keep the kiss going for as long as possible. A few tears streamed down her face at Rokus' words, how she has missed Roku so. When Em finally broke the kiss, she rested her head on her chest, hugging her tightly, "I missed you so much" stated Em, somewhat choking on the words.

@dkitsune

Roku's ears perked at the girl's words and her heart raced faster. The animalistic need began to grow inside her. "Em," She hummed in the small girls ear. After a few minutes had passed and Roku had calmed some, she pulled away slightly so that she could drown in Em's eyes. "Do you still want to go?"

Haven smiled and walked along side Zara. " Why don't you like to dance?" She asked her.

( sorry for my really short sentences ;-; )

Zara continued to walk as Haven continued her pestering of the dance, man; why did she have to be going to this hing anyway? She mentally sighed, keeping a cool look on her face as she did so; "Dancing is not for me" simply replied Zara in her usual cold expression.

@Wynn

Jessie was sitting on her bed, having just arrived yesterday she didn't expect to have to go to this masquerade dance first thing when she got here. Her sister had told her that going to the dance would give her an opportunity to make friends and all she could think was 'can't I make friends some other time?' Its not that she didn't want to make friends but Jessie had just gotten here, shouldn't she be given a chance to settle down? She pulled out her basketball throwing it up in the air and catching it, her suit all layed out and ready for her. Jessie hadn't taken out her mask yet because she didn't really expect to go. Suddenly her phone rang and she pulled it out reading her sisters name, Alice. Jess picked it up cautiously answering, "Hello?" "ARE YOU DRESSED YET?" Her sisters voice was so loud Jess yanked the phone away from my ear. She sighed just knowing that's why she was calling. Jessie glanced over at the suit.

"Yea-no." she said, cringing at what Alice said next. "I swear to god sis! I didn't spend all my money on that mask for nothing!" Jessie went to counter but Alice keept going. "I know what dorm you're in and if you don't wear it and go tonight I swear to god I will come in and steal you're favorite basketball!" Jess could feel herself pale, knowing that she could if she wanted to. "I- Okay okay!" She say, feeling myself give in. "Just never say you're going to take my favorite basketball again!" She could practically hear the smile spreading across Alice's face. "Take lots of pictures for meeee!" Click. The phone hung up and Jess sighed.

15 minutes later she was ready, always having been a fast dresser. Jessie's hair was slicked back and had added a cape to her suit to make it look more masquerade-y. She grabbed her mask from her suitcase and slipped it on over my head, adjusting it on her face so that she could see through the eye slits. She glanced at herself for a few more minutes in the mirror. Satisfied, she went over to her suitcase once again and grabbed two items to put in her jacket. Her headphones and phone now rested concealed in a pocket in her jacket. She wouldn't be dancing forever.

Jessie opened up the door, locking it and then turning around but before she could take her first step she crashed into someone with blue hair sending them both down to the ground.

(@PlaguedWithInsanity)

Last edited by a moderator:
Em felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up at what Roku was doing, a shiver of excitement shooting up her spine for a brief few seconds. Roku was so close to her right now, and Em frowned when the girl moved slightly away to ask her a question. She smiled at her though after the question was asked, "I would love to Roku" replied the black attire twin.

@dkitsune

Riley was simply minding her business, looking through and down the halls, gazing at all the intricate handiwork that decorated the halls and walls. She was paying attention to her peripherals rather than in front of her, so it was just her luck to walk into a swinging door and an unwary individual and be sent to the ground. Once creating impact, she bit her lip to refrain from the urge of barking at the girl who had seemed to also have fallen. Once wary of the situation, she pulled herself up onto her knees and growled in the slightest, almost inaudibly yet still vocally and loud enough.

Riley stood to her feet and looked down at the girl, after adjusting her mask. She had dark hair that was cut in an almost pixie style, and was jet black. They looked around the same age, but she was easily a foot shorter than the newcomer, and she could tell that just by the girl still being on the ground. "You should watch where you're going." she said sharply, looking down at the other girl. Riley had a deeper voice than one would expect for such a small girl. They both looked rather boyish in their suits, but at least the blue-haired one had long hair and looked more feminine, despite not being nearly as such.

(@Peter Pan )

Last edited by a moderator:
( lol I'm at work so I'll reply when I can)

Haven started to skip in her heels feeling the need to start dancing. " But why though? Dancing is...freedom! Well to me anyway."

Zara grumbled a bit at the skipping, not only was it sickeningly barfing to look at but also annoying as h*ll with the noise. "I am not your typical girl, I don't care for dancing, dresses, any of that sickening sh*t" replied Zara in a cold manner as they closed in on the dancing area.

@Wynn

(@Kal : I Think we should start the dance soon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back