• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ETH: [OOC] The Last Bar of All Things Comprehensible

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hmm, things are going quite slow here aren't they?

How is everyone doing so far?
I was thinking of waiting until more people posted their character sheets to post the IC thread. If you'd rather do some interactions with each other, then I'll try and set it up quicker.

hMmMmmmmMm
We do have enough people who expressed their interest, i am waiitng for their sheets

Also report on teh IC thread: Despite me poorly juggling my priorities, it is under construction. I'm establishing the details, so it's got a bit more working on required.

hMmMmmmmMm
We do have enough people who expressed their interest, i am waiitng for their sheets

Also report on teh IC thread: Despite me poorly juggling my priorities, it is under construction. I'm establishing the details, so it's got a bit more working on required.
Sometimes people who expressed interest don't get all the way to making a CS, but I leave it up to your GM discretion~

Ayama Ayama Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Tellussoil Tellussoil Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Soviet Panda Soviet Panda
The IC thread is here, with simple beginnings, your characters may have a short solo intro of what they were doing at the time of recieving the letter, and then their arrival to the entrance of the cave.
Conveniently, your arrival will be happening at a similar timing to each other.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Soviet Panda Soviet Panda
Long intro post be long ._. Hope everyone likes~

Also, @Sov, I just rewatched The Suicide Squad, and that scene where Waller is like "Bloodsport is a soldier who was trained to kill from birth... Everyone on this team was chosen for his or her own unique abilities... Peacemaker is a soldier who was trained to kill from birth..." completely reminded me of how our characters are the same, and now I really want the Sage to pull a Waller as he explains why they were chosen xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back