• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Eternal

Seraph Darkfire

King of the Underworld
When people die, where do they go? Most of them go into the Sea of Emptiness, where their souls are washed clean of all experiences, sins, and virtues. Once they are washed clean, they are returned to the Cycle of Reincarnation, destined to be reborn into one of the many worlds that populate the many universes.

Those who struggle however, who have strong enough Souls that they can't accept being dead and want to live more than anyone else, are strong enough to resist the flowing tied of the Sea and find themselves washing up on the shores of the Land of the Dead, a place where the Strong reign supreme and the weak are washed away once more.

The ultimate goal of these Souls? Fight against the Monsters of this Land, Grow stronger, defeat the Kings, and gain a new life.

---

That is the introduction. I think a little goes a long way. This roleplay is something I've been tinkering on for a little while and I think I have everything ready. I'm open to suggestions and questions though. Don't hesitate to ask if something is hard to understand. Also, here is the roleplay.

I am quite amazed that this appears to have received little interest, consider me on board if this gets off the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back