• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eternal Slumber CS Page

OOC
Here
Other
Here

Shivana

The Boop
Name:

Age: (In the dream world you can be whatever Age you want but be sure to put down their actual age IRL, I don't want a 16-year-old dating a 30-year-old or anything weird like that)

Appearance: (I'm not sure if we will but in case there is a point in the future where we return to the waking world be sure to include their irk appearance as well as their dream world persona)

Gender: (Since you can be whatever you want in your dreams your real-life gender as with your appearance may not match your dream gender)

Personality: (Be sure to add in likes and dislikes here I know most people have it separate but I kind of feel like it falls under the same category. Understand your personality IRL and in the dream world you don't have to be the same since you are no longer restricted by the rules of society, you can be your true self rather that be good or bad and remember people are subject to change this is just a starting point.)

Bio: (Of course this applies to the real world)

Miscellaneous: (Anything you want to add in that you would. Like us to know or feel is important.)

EDIT: If you get a heart you are approved if you get a cookie you need to fix something or if it's a WIP

Last edited:
Name: The Archivist (Real Name: Jay Eun Kyungri)

Appearance:
KDTLHNjVSecNNjnfia2yVvz2_A08Hyfr6BFCW5eTO-HufMnXfhHFDgwTrAVYBnBt0-1OFyQgZFLgxDTq3arVXrYu5wz5EQI6x8lLGvUI3bkf8T3YalYf7bVFol-_cL85OHBOyTQ7
1576625724898.png

Personality:
> Pros - Level-headed, Independent, Perceptive, Honest
> Cons - Realistic, Evasive, Insecure
> Neutral - High-spirited, Undemanding, Ambitious

> Being able to walk
> A good cup of tea (any kind will do)

Dislikes:
> Unneeded conflict and anger
> Inability to help when he can
> Failure and the consequences of it

Bio:
No one really knows who the Archivist is, nor when he first appeared in the dream world. His appearance has been a staple in everyone’s memory, or as far back as those that can remember. It is rumored that the Archivist has been a part of the dream world since its advent; from the beginning he has collected, stored, and organized all the knowledge, memories, and thoughts of every being who has ever entered, or left the world. His presence is one of an altruistic being, serving as a guide to those new to this collective mindscape. He teaches the rules and laws of the dream world, and those in it, seem to not understand his purpose. During times of conflict, he doesn't take a side, and rather acts as a peacemaker and middle man to the fighting parties. He is a mystery.

(Jay Eun Kyungri, was born a half German, half Korean bastard to a wealthy business conglomerate. His father, the head of said conglomerate, was one of the leading companies in expanding technology that assisted in the research and study of the brain and its functions. More specifically, it was research into thoughts and dreams. His father's research was to help understand the actions and functions that brain went through to formulate dreams, and how people were able to retain memories of these fictional places and thoughts. His mother, however, was the unmarried girlfriend to his father. She was barista at a local coffee shop, and an aspiring author. Although they were unmarried after Jay's birth, it was on his 6th birthday, that as a present, his mother and father would marry.

Jay's life growing up was not exactly easy, but it wasn't hard either. His father was absent for most of his life, but he made that up by spending as much time with his family as possible. Young Jay didn't exactly understand why his dad was always gone, but he knew it was for the betterment of the world. He just knew his dad was doing something important. His mother kept him home schooled until middle school, where at that point, he transferred into one during the middle of the year. Jay didn't have too many friends, but he found a group that he felt he belonged with. He joined the Newspaper Committee as a photographer, and from there until graduation, Jay had a place.

After middle school, Jay went to a local high school, and began to study photography and journalism more in depth. He had started a Newspaper Committee at his new school, because they didn't have one, and they became pretty popular. Students and faculty alike would await the weekly release of the school's paper. Graduation from high school, and with a short romantic stint with a girl he liked, Jay would go off to university. It was there when his problems arose.

Jay was diagnosed with insomnia, and had much trouble sleeping. He would often go alone at night for walks, lost in his own world. On one of these walks, Jay would stumble upon a car accident, getting hit by a car, and paralyzing him from the waist down. He was immediately flown back home, and hospitalized. From there, Jay's insomnia would persist, and he'd learn of something his father was doing, experimentation with dreams. Wanting to be helpful still, Jay would volunteer himself for the project, and enter a medical induced coma. From there on, Jay's brain activities would be monitored, and he would enter the dream world. In the dream world, Jay would assume the role of a librarian, or as he called himself, the Archivist. The role is passed down through the ages, a title and role, not a person. He would document and organize everything that entered, left, or ever happened in the world. )

Miscellaneous: Jay doesn't even remember when the dream world started. All he knows is he woke up one day in it, assumed the role of the Archivist, and became a guide to others.

Yes, yesyesyes, this is what i've been looking for.

Name: Mathew

Appearance: As a normal person I'm just a light-skinned teenage boy, average height and blonde hair. I go to a decent school with good friends to help me along the way. Now that we're in the real world, they're... gone. In the real world, I'm similar, except in the fact that I'm a fire wolf hybrid. In other words, I look like my normal person, except my hair is orange-red, I have grey wolf ears, and a grey tail, with an orange tip burning with flames. My true form (wolf form) is on my icon.

Personality: I am a friendly, joyful person, but also brave. I'll stick up for my friends, when I get them for starters, and will defend the forces of evil with whatever I can. Well, when I work up the courage. Just give me a second.

Bio: I was born with abusive parents who didn't really care or love me at all, and usually made me sleep in a closet, with a mattress lying on the floor that was half broken with springs coming out of it. Now that we're in the dream world, I've forgotten this, but soon, reality will begin to appear.

Miscellaneous: Did I mention I am a fire wolf hybrid? See appearance.

Last edited:
Name: Rei Saito (Riku)

Age:18 (In the dream world seems to be in her early 20's)

Appearance:
b815611.png
220a166fb8ea8715754891cd737c21a6.png

Personality: In the real world, she's quiet, reserved and keeps to herself, kind of just blends in. She desperately wants to rebel but is too afraid too, but she does little things to maintain her individuality, maybe getting a haircut or dressing like a punk, but has learned to stay out of any actual trouble, she is very intelligent and gets good grades, but everyone thinks she's stuck up because she doesn't talk to anyone, but the truth is she just doesn't know how to talk to people and she doesn't want them to actually come back to her house and meet her family. In the dream world, she is much more confident and bold, not afraid to be brave or run into danger. She's more playful and outgoing and is much more expressive and willing to show emotion. Overall she really enjoys art, music and good food.

Bio: Rei once lived in a normal family, with two normal parents that loved her very much or at least she thought they did. When she was 13 her dad just left, without a note, without a phone call, and without a trace, he didn't even write her a letter which hurt her because she thought they were really close, but he just dumped her without a second thought, out of the blue for no reason. About a year and a half later her mother met someone new an ex-military hard-ass who treated her more like a soldier than a child, a paranoid nut job that attempted to control every aspect of her life. Because of this, she would avoid coming home for as long as possible, which was fine because she grew up in a small town where nothing yet everything happened.

Nothing life-threatening ever happened there, nothing particularly exciting happened there either, but a lot of social drama everywhere. It was the type of place where everyone knew everyone and everyone knew everyone's business, you had to be pretty good at keeping secrets for people not to know anything about you and supposed that's why people didn't like her, she knew all about them and they knew nothing about her. In the down of Woodland Beach dirt was power the more you knew about someone, the more power you had over them, it was like a game, a way to pass the time in this boring as shit hell-hole they lived in. She had no interest in the games but she supposed her step-father wasn't the only paranoid nutjob in town.

Her mother didn't seem to care, not about how she felt or how he acted so, they grew apart too and since she was an only child, she had no one to talk to, so she worked hard in school, hoping she could move, far, far away, to someplace she'd be happy.

Miscellaneous: Rei is a talented Artist and Photographer, she posts the pictures online under an anonymous name. She never posts pictures of herself though.

Last edited:
Name: Sofia Hanazawa

Appearance:
SNvi44c.png

Source: Goblin Slayer Manga
CWHrLPm.png

Source: cubehero on DeviantArt

Personality: Sofia is a kind woman who always tries her best. Around her office, she makes a point to talk to everyone at least once a week and is good at convincing people to give out their phone numbers. Her attitude sometimes attracts unwanted attention from men, but she always comes up with excuses and pretends that she doesn't hear their confessions or demands. Generally, she is uninterested in both genders. Sofia is also a vegetarian, although she doesn't particularly dislike meat. She just finds eating this way to be healthier and cheaper. Her favorite food is probably some type of salad. Her main hobby is sewing. Around her house, she has several blankets and rugs that she's made. When she was in school, she used to be into kendo, even though she was never any good at it. She exercises regularly and sometimes surprises people with her strength.

Bio: Sofia Hanazawa was born in Japan. Her parents were an immigrated American businesswoman and a male who owned a modest restaurant. Her parents both had strong values and raised her to respect others and to be humble. Because her mother was often busy with business, her father sold his restaurant to look after her during the day. This setup caused brief confusion and bemusement in strangers from time to time. Throughout school, her grades were average, and though she started practicing kendo from an early age she was never much good at it. After graduating at 18, she was accepted into a university and majored in accounting. Afterward, she landed an office job. When the plague of sleep began to sweep across the world, she was one of the first people to fall victim. In her dreamscape, she is 6' despite being 5'4", blonde despite being a brunette, and has long hair despite her real neck-length hair. She was surprised to find that she was also dressed as a female knight from medieval Europe, though her skills with the sword are still lacking. Her dreamscape is a small village from a similar time period, and she has to make money for food by fending off various enemies that assault the village.

(Hope this is fine!)

Name: Gunnar Estensen

Appearance:
Real World
77E5060F-2C31-43C2-AD3E-33F81AE712A7.jpeg
Dream World
82C883BD-CDC3-4A4A-B95E-336C45C12779.jpeg

Personality:
Tatsuo is a very patient man. He's also quiet, preferring not to chat unless someone directly interact with him, even then, his replies are short and brash sentences at best. He is also cunning, especially in combat. He always seems to be thinking two, maybe three steps ahead of his opponent, it’s still possible to outplay him, but that can be challenging.

He tends to be a very stubborn person, but he sees it as being driven. He’ll always try to figure out problems by himself even if the solution requires teamwork

Bio: Gunnars life started off like everyone else, screaming. He was the first and only healthy baby of his parents. His mother had a history of having stillborn fetuses, Gunnar was the lucky fourth and final attempt. His parents wanted to have more children, but after the amount of time and wasted energy used to get their one, they decided to stop with Gunnar.

Being an only child to a rich Scandinavian family meant a lot of time to himself and whatever new fancy toy his parents got for him when he wasn’t doing private school. Even though he had servants that were capable of performing every task himself, he always preferred if they taught him how to do it, so he can do it himself later.

Gunnars favorite time of the year was during Christmas, that was when his family went to Japan for a month to see his uncle from his dads side. Gunnars uncle was an uncle expert on Japanese mythology. Gunnar took an extreme interest in the topic, especially with the creatures called Oni’s.

Shortly after his thirteenth birthday, his parents were killed in a failed run and gun while on their way home from work. This angered Gunnar, even though the man responsible was sentenced for life with no chance of parole. That was when the anger started building up.

Gunnar got his parents fortune, and had to move to his uncle's back in Japan. After the move, nothing else happened for a while. He focused on his studies as he grew older then eventually found himself ready for college with scholarships. That’s when he started studying for history, specializing in ancient cultures, specifically Norse, and Japanese.

Miscellaneous: in both realities, he has this tattoo on his back.
3CC9A621-C0FF-42A4-994E-4ED04A07B586.jpeg
Also on the back of his left thigh he has three runes tattooed there. Health and Vitality,Spiritual Strength, and Good Luck
6DC49950-2FAF-4306-91D4-99EA7877DA4E.jpeg

Name: Gunnar Estensen

Appearance:
Real World
View attachment 659537
Dream World
View attachment 659538

Personality:
Tatsuo is a very patient man. He's also quiet, preferring not to chat unless someone directly interact with him, even then, his replies are short and brash sentences at best. He is also cunning, especially in combat. He always seems to be thinking two, maybe three steps ahead of his opponent, it’s still possible to outplay him, but that can be challenging.

He tends to be a very stubborn person, but he sees it as being driven. He’ll always try to figure out problems by himself even if the solution requires teamwork

Bio: Gunnars life started off like everyone else, screaming. He was the first and only healthy baby of his parents. His mother had a history of having stillborn fetuses, Gunnar was the lucky fourth and final attempt. His parents wanted to have more children, but after the amount of time and wasted energy used to get their one, they decided to stop with Gunnar.

Being an only child to a rich Scandinavian family meant a lot of time to himself and whatever new fancy toy his parents got for him when he wasn’t doing private school. Even though he had servants that were capable of performing every task himself, he always preferred if they taught him how to do it, so he can do it himself later.

Gunnars favorite time of the year was during Christmas, that was when his family went to Japan for a month to see his uncle from his dads side. Gunnars uncle was an uncle expert on Japanese mythology. Gunnar took an extreme interest in the topic, especially with the creatures called Oni’s.

Shortly after his thirteenth birthday, his parents were killed in a failed run and gun while on their way home from work. This angered Gunnar, even though the man responsible was sentenced for life with no chance of parole. That was when the anger started building up.

Gunnar got his parents fortune, and had to move to his uncle's back in Japan. After the move, nothing else happened for a while. He focused on his studies as he grew older then eventually found himself ready for college with scholarships. That’s when he started studying for history, specializing in ancient cultures, specifically Norse, and Japanese.

Miscellaneous: in both realities, he has this tattoo on his back.
View attachment 659539
Also on the back of his left thigh he has three runes tattooed there. Health and Vitality,Spiritual Strength, and Good Luck
View attachment 659540
bro that looks scary

Name: Charlotte “Shara” Marsielle

IRL Appearance: Charlotte has platinum blonde hair that is straight yet thin and frizzy, usually tucked under an olive green beanie. She wears a bomber jacket of a matching colour. Her eyes are bright green and doe like. Her nose is thin, her lips full, and cheekbones prominent. Her skin is tanned and freckled. Her frame is thin yet sturdy, making her very agile. She also wears faded jeans, a black shirt, and dirty white sneakers.

Dream appearance: As Shara (short for Shar_Anonymous_Angel, her online username), she embraces a cyberpunk persona. Most of her real work appearance remains the game. However, her figure is healthier and in an hourglass shape. Her eyes also appear bionic and glow bright green. Her skin is clear and her hair pulled back into a braided ponytail. Her clothes are far more tight and revealing; a black crop top with a silver vest, black trousers adorned with many belts, thigh high boots, black fingerless gloves, and piercings on her ears, lip, and bellybutton. Her arms are also heavily tattooed.

Personality: Charlotte had to very defensive and aggressive in her real life in order to survive. She expects the worst out of everyone. She hides her soft side with witty comments and insults. You can tell you’ve hit her insecurities the more defensive of angry she gets. In the real world she is very tight and defensive, but is far more relaxed as her dream counterpart. She loves friendly competition and burning off steam. In her dream life she often relishes in luxuries she doesn’t get in her own life, taking each time to try something new and exciting with little to no consequences.

Bio: Charlotte moved to France, where her father was originally from, at age 15. She was often brought up on the surrounding French culture and speaks it fluently, but she still faced culture shock when moving there. She never got used to it. She often felt isolated at her high school, much to the dismay of her family who fitted in just fine. Thus she spent most of her time tinkering with codes and computers or gaming online with her friends back home.

Dropping out of high school and straight into work, her family lost more and more support for her. Charlotte didn’t really care. She just wanted to go back to America and make a life for herself there. After four years of work she finally had enough to make a life for herself there, albeit a rough one. She lost contact with her family after that.

For a year she has lived in a run down apartment earning minimum wage at yet another coffee shop, having to resort to some criminal activities just to get by. She admits her connections could be stronger, but she doesn’t have the time or energy to make them that way. As her friends from her childhood grow up, she starts to lose them too.

Name: Jonah Jutathep

Appearance: (Will draw pictures later)
Real life:
A European/South-east Asian mix. He is about 170 cm tall and has medium length, straight hair cut with lengthy sideburns and a short patch of goatee at his sharp shin. Tanned skin and hooked nose and a dimple whenever he smiles, he looks like someone who is pretty cheerful all the time and always has excitement glowing in his eyes. He usually wears a T-shirt and a half trousers.

Dream world:
Pretty much the same physically but now his hair is much longer, around shoulder length. His sideburns are long and braid, decorated with feathers. He wears leather robe and long trousers with boots, also wearing a necklace decorated with colored stone and animal fangs.

Personality: A cheerful and energetic young man. He is out going and loves to work around his interest as well as help others in need if possible. He will try to make a new friends even though people may find him annoying or invasive sometimes. He's pretty loyal to the ones he considers as friends and will always be there for them. He can be a bit naive and can be careless without guidance. He likes animals in general and seems to have pretty good connection to them, especially in the dream world.

Bio: Jonah lives on a large agrotourism farm in Thailand which his widow father owns. Greeting tourists for his entire life has forged Jonah's confidence and outgoing nature and well as his love for animals and nature. He just finished his college and is expected to inherit the farm when his father retires. His European mother passed away when he was little, but that didn't cause him any problem growing up as his father tells him that his mother is watching over him from somewhere beyond. Nonetheless, Jonah always dreams of seeing and holding his mother again. With no sibling, Jonah grows up with animals on the farm and regard them as his friends and always hang out with them in his free time. His most favorite is a prized, silver-laced orpington rooster he raised from the egg himself, names Mr. Fluffle which also appears in his dream as a dinosaur Gigantoraptor erlianensis, who serves him as a steed and companion in the dream world.

rpcharactermrfruffle_by_thejuras_ddn1mth-pre.jpg

Miscellaneous:
He knows a bit fighting skill from boxing class in the college but has not learnt to touch any weapons right now. He will probably need to learn something soon... At least he has a 4 meters tall loyal companion by his side...

Last edited:
Name: Caeda

IRL: 23

Dream: 27

Appearance:

IRL: A small woman in stature, coming only up to 5" 3'. Her figure is also low in size, and she's quite embarrassed by the fact. However, what she lacks in size, she makes up for in feminine beauty. Her eyes are like cyan orbs, and her hair a radiant fire of red curls.

Dream: She is a tall radiant goddess. Her hair is blonde and seems to waver in between reality at the tips. A beautiful crown of weaving gold sits atop her head, and her curvaceous body wonderfully fits the white dress she wears. All of her real-life insecurities about her body are absent. With fair skin as pale as the moonlight and eyes of emerald, she stands out from the crowd.

Personality: Caeda was always incredibly shy and introverted within the real world, and that has transferred over to the dream one. However, she does her best to try and cover it up by being "bold" or more accurately, reckless. In the real world, she loathed everything about herself, and she now views the dream world as a brand new opportunity at life. Now she can be whatever she wants, and so she tries to be the opposite of what she was. Flirtatious, bold, and seemingly flippant.

Bio: Caeda grew up in a luxurious home, with a silver spoon in hand. However, though she was never in need of material goods, she never received what she truly desired...attention. Caeda was the second born daughter with her older sister being the talk of every magazine or tabloid. She was the one that all the celebrities asked out on dates or walked down the red carpet. Numerous modeling agencies would call her weekly to see if she would walk down the runway. Her sister was a goddess, and Caeda was merely a darker part of her shadow. Often, her parents would completely overlook Caeda or be unaware of her presence entirely. Since the day that Caeda could comprehend her sister's importance, she became jealous and wished she were the real firstborn. A thought that would forever haunt her.

Miscellaneous: Because of her somewhat dark nature, she tends to lean toward nightmarish abilities. Though she does her best to be kind and create, she instinctively corrupts dreams.

Last edited: Today at 6:38 AM

LikeQuote

Name: Aaron Blatt

Appearance: As a dream entity, Aaron takes the form of a steampunk robot, something like a Warforged from Dungeons & Dragons. His outer layer is covered in brass plates, with his face being made of two plates that adjoin in a way that looks like a mouth, and one eye that glows violet while the other is made of three horizontal slits. Between the plates, wood, clockwork, and glowing purple runes can be seen, and a hole six inches in diameter runs through the middle of his torso. Aaron's avatar wears loose pants and a hood made of cloth wrapped around his head.

Personality: Aaron is catty and obnoxious, with seemingly no vocal filter to keep him under control. He gets a kick from provoking people and seeing what he can get away with before they knock him down a peg. But that's only when he feels safe. Despite being an annoying shit at times, Aaron is a font of common sense when push comes to shove and is quick to play the voice of reason in serious situations.

Bio: Not much to say here. Middle child of three, high schooler in an upper-middle class neighborhood. No trauma or anything.

Miscellaneous: Has a remarkable singing voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back