• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Etc etc etc....

PitchBlack24

"You're not afraid of the dark, are you?"
1tlr1p.gif
Hey! You can call me Pitch, or PB, whatever floats yer goat.
I'm just going to jump straight in since i don't know what else to say xD

• To start, i have no age restrictions. I'm 25, but as long as you're mature enough to handle the more serious sides, yet silly enough to have some fun and banter, I'm good.
  • My posting frequency will vary drastically depending on the day, so please don't harass me for replies.
  • Everyone makes mistakes, ok? I do ask that you're literate enough to actually understand, but i know nobody is perfect and that not everyone can be an English professor and know all the ins and outs.
  • I don't have any real word count limits or such, just give me enough to work with. I usually write at least one chunky paragraph, more if the story calls for it. I tend to write to match.
  • I'm down for pretty much any genre. I mostly RP fantasy/sci-fi but im down to try just about anything. If it's not for me, then at least i tried.
  • Please be willing to play more than one character. I prefer to play 2-3 (usually one main and a few sides) so things don't fizzle out too quickly. It also makes the RP easier to push forward instead of only focusing on one main pair. I also prefer to use character sheets.
  • Be prepared to help me plot! I won't do all the work while you just ride through the story.
  • I'm ghost friendly. I'd prefer if you told me you weren't feeling it anymore so we could at least try to change things up, but I know not everyone is that straight-forward. I won't go hunting you down for a response (i'll probably message once or twice then give up and move on).
That's it for that bit, onto the fun stuff!!

Some pairings/ideas/etc:
(I'm up for pretty much any pairing so genders can be switched to suit preferences)

• Rich x Poor
  • Kidnapper x kidnapped (typical, i know)
  • Demon x Hunter
  • Demon x Angel
  • Vampire/Werewolf/shifter x Human
  • Older Vampire x Fledgling
  • Princess x Knight
  • Assassin x Target
Vampires, werewolves, mythical creatures, pirates, assassins, you name it, i want it! These are just a few tbh, the list could go on forever so i'll just stop here x3

Some Plots:

• Treasure Hunter Universe
    Both characters are part of a treasure hunting guild. The guild retrieves a map leading to some legendary treasure and send our characters off on an adventure to find it and bring it back safely. (This would probably take place in a fantasy setting. Monsters, other hunters, trials and tribulations ahead!)
  • Zombie Apocalypse
    After losing all of their supplies, friends and allies Muse A finds themselves lost and without any defense. That is until they run into Muse B's group. (How does Muse B react? Do they accept Muse A with open arms or are hey hostile and wary?)
  • Werewolf Universe
    I don't really have anything specific for this one. I feel it's a bit of an oldie but goodie, there's just a lot of ways it could go. Are they both werewolves? Is one human? Does one of them get turned and the other has to deal with it? Are there two werewolf packs fighting?
Any other ideas/suggestions you have are welcome. I can roleplay either in threads or PMs :3 If you're interested, reply here or PM or whatever ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back