• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Escape

Cain blinked at the question. Seeming a bit surprised by it. Considering it for a moment as he began to lead the way threw the forest. He then confessed. "When my werewolf and vampire side first... Appeared. I had trouble controlling myself at all. It took me even longer to get my wolf side under control. " Cain did not like to think about those early days. He had certainly not been himself. Shaking his head to rid himself of those thoughts. He then explained. "It... Still feels like me. But different. Its hard for me to think properly unless I really focus. Because when your in wolf form. You don't really think. Not much anyway. Your thoughts are just very... Basic. I'm hungry, I'm thirsty. Oh, I'm running. Running is fun. You have to focus to have complex thoughts. " Cain was uncertain if such was the case for full werewolves. He assumed it was similar. He'd certainly seen werewolves in wolf form have very animal like behaviors. Crow eating out a trashcan for example was a very fun memory.

The question was then directed at Garter. Who was a touch startled to be drawn into the conversation. Having been content to simply listen. The girl then shook her head. Explaining. "I still think like myself. I'm still me. Though... My body certainly feels different in that form. It just, Its safe feeling? Ya know? I feel more comfortable as a snake then as a human. This form just feels exposed. " She confessed. Such, It was nice to be able to pick up things and talk. But she could not hide nearly as well. Could not escape danger. Garter much preferred being a animal.

Cain seemed rather curious at Mari's words. "Are you able to shrink? " It was entirely possible not all fairies could do such. But even if she could, She might be out of practice. Who knows how long she had been contained. Cain then found his gaze flickering towards her wings. They were asking about eachother and he couldn't help himself. "What do your wings feel like? Whats it like being able to fly? " He couldn't imagine she was able to fly for very long. Her wings just looked far too delicate!

Trouble controlling himself? She took that to mean his instincts were the main driver of his actions rather than any sort of thought but at least he seemed a bit more controlled now. She figured it must be weird to change between complex and simple trains of thought, well, rather like a butterfly flitting between plants. She was rather a fan of her higher brain function so would hang onto it for now. Garter seemed to have a bit of a different experience though which was interesting. Cain seemed to be a human/vampire that turned into a wolf whereas Garter could be a snake that turned into a human rather than the other way around, certainly something to think about.

Oh, they wanted to know about her? She hadn’t even considered that. “No” she murmured. “I mean, maybe I might be able to one day but I’ve not used my powers properly in so long and only more…gifted fairies tend to be able to do that. It depends on what sort of fairy you are as well, like tooth fairies find it much easier to shrink than other fairies” she explained. “But now I’m no longer in a cage, I’ll work on my magic, might be able to do something useful”

She smiled as she was asked about Flying. “Free. I don’t really think about my wings, do you think about your arms all the time? They’re just a part of me, but they’re not very strong at the moment, their muscles haven’t been exercised properly so I can’t fly very far” Hopefully they’d recover quickly though. “They’re delicate though, it easy to feel even the slightest touch and it’s an absolute nightmare to try and fly once someone’s been grabbing your wings. They need to be covered in fairy dust to protect them”

Both listened to her talk. Curious expressions on their face. Cain's head tilted to the side. Different types of fairies? Cain had never spent any time with such creatures, But he supposed it made sense. Werewolves came in different shapes and sizes after all. Some appearing more like dogs then wolves. While others capable of taking forms that seemed a mix between human and beast. Cain was curious of her magic. And for a brief moment he wondered what would happen if he fed on her. Not that he wished to do such. Anything other then a vampire was off putting to him. But would he be able to mimic her magic?

Then she spoke of her wings and Cain assumed she was very fond of them. Keeping her trapped unable to fly seemed very much a shame. But the more she talked the more questions Cain had. He then asked. "What exactly is fairy dust? " Where did it come from? But there was another question Cain had. His gaze flickering towards Garter and asking. "Your a nymph right? Is your kind closely related to fairies? " That was a question Garter didn't really know how to answer. She had been taken from her home at a very young age. Thus her knowledge of her own kind was limited. Her gaze then flickered towards Mari. As if half hoping to find a answer there. But in the end she confessed. "I don't know... I suppose its possible? " Stories of the creatures often painted them as rather similar afterall.

Cain wasn't finished with questions, And found himself continuing. "I was also wondering, I've only really heard of female nymphs and fairies. How exactly does that work? " He was rather clueless on the matter. Garter frowned at the question. She didn't think all fairies were female. Just... They were far more neutral creatures. As for nymphs? Garter found herself telling Cain. "I'm not sure... I only recall seeing female nymphs. " Small memories came to her mind. Her mother and her aunts hanging around a pond. But Garter continued. "I know I had a father, I think he was something else though. " She didn't know exactly what. But she could remember him. Telling Cain. "I just remember he could shift into animals, And liked to take the form of a white stag and his fur was so soft... " The image of her playing with him, Tugging on his antlers or taking the form of a snake and cuddling against his pelt were fond memories. Garter then mused. "I hope now that we're free... I might be able to find him and my mom. "

What exactly is fairy dust. She smiled at him. “That’s a trade secret” she murmured. Fairy dust was useful for a lot of different things, put into potions and medicines and she had even heard that some people used it as a recreational drug but she’d never seen it personally. Fairy dust was what they used to trade with outsiders so it was sort of precious. She looked at Garter though as Cain asked if they‘re species were related. “It’s likely” she agreed with a nod. “We’re both forest spirits, but I don’t know how far back the link goes” she murmured, they were likely related to other species as well like pixies.

Garter still seemed to have hope which was nice but Mari couldn’t share her enthusiasm for finding family. Hopefully her parents weren’t disappointing but Mari wasn’t sure she’d want to go back home. “There are make fairies” she explained. “But not many” she admitted. “We don’t exactly have fathers though” she murmured. “We don’t have nuclear families like humans, more like a cluster of fairies that make a family, I guess like a pack” Mari said. “I’m not going home” she decided. “My family didn’t come for me, they didn’t save me, why would I want to go back there?” She shrugged, trying to get rid of the feelings her family brought up.

”but if you want to find your family? we could look together” she suggested to Garter. “If your family disappoints you like mine disappointed me, I don’t want you to be alone” Wow, way to look On the bright side of life but at least she was trying to be there for her friend. Maybe Cain would be able to help as well? He might have experience if he’d looked for his parents.

Ooh, Secrets. Cain was certainly curious. But decided it best not to question to much about such. He doubted Mari would tell him anything if he did. Mari was speaking further, The possibility of fairies and Nymphs being related. But then the topic of family came up. But unlike Garter, Mari was not as eager to return home. Garter couldn't help but be a bit surprised by Mari's words. What if her family were unable to save her? Surely they had tried. Wasn't that what families were supposed to do? Mari did not seem that confident in Garter being well received. Her words causing Garter to glance at her feet. But Garter told Mari. "I... Don't think they will. They loved me, I know they did, I remember that much of them. " Those early memories were the happiest memories Garter had. But they were also the memories of a child. Who knows what they'd be like now.

But Garter was soon perking up. Looking up and smiling. "But, When we find them. You can be part of the family too. So we both can have a family again. " Fairies lived in groups like a pack? Well then, Mari would be part of Garter's pack! Cain seemed amused as he listened to them. But.... He could understand Mari's feeling. So, Cain then informed them both. "In my opinion blood doesn't make someone family. " Cain figured his werewolf parent had passed by now. But if he ever met the vampire one? He doubted he'd be able to see them as family. No, Cain's adoptive parents had been his parents. That had been his family.

Cain then moved his hands into his pockets. Feeling Garters attention on him. The girl then murmured. "...I... I know that, But... " She wanted what she used to have. She wanted to see her home again. But Garter was also aware she had no idea where to look. Her memories of her home was foggy. Starting the search felt difficult and Garter found herself asking. "Do you happen to know where nymphs might be? " Hope clear in her tone. If they could find a group of nymphs then they might be able to be pointed in the right direction. But sadly Cain was shaking his head. Confessing. "You both are the first fairies and nymphs I've ever met... I mean, I know a few clubs where strange creatures frequent you might could try. But... Normally those places tend to be popular hangouts for vampires. " It would be risky to poke around there. Especially after they try and break in to free Robin.

For all they knew, Garter’s parents weren’t even alive. How had she been taken? Maybe her parents had sold her or had been killed when she was taken, or been imprisoned themselves. Mari didn‘t think the end of this road would be happy but she understood that Garter needed to try. Mari’s look was doubtful and terse as Garter said they’d all be a family. She didn’t quite understand how Garter could be so hopefully what with all they’d been through but she kept her mouth shut.

Cain didn’t seem to have much idea where to start which wasn’t surprising but the suggestion was….not ideal. They didn’t really have any other ideas yet so it might be their only option. Vampires didn’t necessarily mean a threat, it was just Johann, Lucy and Eve they had to watch out for, and besides Mari could use a glamour to hide herself a little. It might not be too bad, all those creatures would make their scents almost indistinguishabl and there might not be nymphs but someone might know where to find them. “We’ll check them out after we’ve settled down” Mari murmured, they needed to rescue Robin first and then it might be nice to have some days to regain their energy. She couldn’t really imagine that the twins would go to a club looking for them, so it might be the perfect place to hide really. The question was, did the twins know where Garter had been taken from? Because that means they might have an idea where her family was or at least had been.

There chances of tracking Garters family down was slim, But there was some hope and with them having some what of a plan? Well, It was obvious that Garter was more excited. She had a bit more of a bounce in her step as they walked. Which caused amusement to show on Cain's face. Not that he pointed out her behavior. Instead he was looking forward. Murmuring. "Not too much farther now until we reach the truck. " He also had a feeling Crow and Hawk would not be too much longer either. Both would want to quickly get there brother. And perhaps attacking quickly would be for the best. Cause more confusion.

Eventually Cain's truck came into view. Though he faltered a bit as his phone buzzed. Pausing and fishing the item out of his pocket. A frown came across his face before he glanced towards Garter and Mari. Saying. "They said they've got their supplies. " Cain then turned to face the two. Saying. "Crow's thinking she and Hawk should keep some distance from us. Try and avoid smelling completely like werewolves. " Though... Cain wasn't sure that was possible. Garter and Mari had slept in the wolves beds. They smelled completely like the creatures and Cain didn't think they'd have a option to wash anytime soon. But... It couldn't hurt.

Cain then moved towards his truck. Hopping up onto the back and beginning to go threw his supplies. Before finally pulling out some clothes. Now, Cain was a lot larger then the girls. But he did have some old jackets that might help cover the girls scents. Glancing towards them. He then murmured. "It might help if you smell more like me. " His scent sorta resembled a vampire after all.

Mari didn’t want Garter to get her hopes too high and then be crestfallen when they couldn’t find her family, or they did and they weren’t happy to see her. She didn’t share Cain’s amusement and instead crossed her arms over her chest and kept her mouth shut. It was better to move on she figured, not search for the past but forge a future, and right now, that future was seeming to be with Cain and his protection, assuming they didn’t die after going back to the vampire house.

She supposed it made sense for the werewolves to keep their distance but she didn’t think any scent they had would really help. If they smelt like themselves that was trouble, so was smelling like werewolves. And smelling like Cain? She wasn’t sure that was good either, both werewolves and vampires wanted him dead, his scent might not be similar enough to vampires to be of use. Still, worth a try she supposed snd took his offered jacket, wrapping herself up. At least, if nothing else, it would offer some warmth.

“I’m not used to worrying about my scent“ she admitted. “Then again, I guess I haven’t had to worry about much for a long time, except for when the vampires wanted us” It’s not like she had to think about where to get her food or what to eat, what to wear or looking for a partner. No, she hadn’t had a lot of agency for a long time, it might take some adjustment to get used to again, especially hard when the adrenaline and fear of being recaught wore off. “Do you have a lot of trouble with vampires or werewolves detecting your scent?” She asked. Or perhaps they didn't notice it being strange enough for them to investigate.

Hey, I'm sorry I stopped replying to this thread, But I was wondering if you'd be okay if we started it back up a bit. Of course it might take a bit for us to get back in the swing of things. But I think it would be fun to play more of it.

If I remember right, Garter and Mari were basically being forced to go rescue the werewolf Robin. So, Maybe we could time skip to that? Them breaking in and getting out?

Yeah I think that’s right snd presumably they’re going to come up against Johann and Lucy or their parents.
Maybe if there’s a ceremony going they can ry and sneak in whilst everyone is distracted but the twins come out halfway?

Oh yeah, We can def do that. If I remember right they'll have Cain with them. So it'll be interesting to see the twins react to a hybrid.
I can start us off If you like. :)

Yeah that’s be great. I think they’re going to be intrigued but probably disgusted. Maybe one is more intrigued snd the other more disgusted. I can see Johann thinking he’ll be a bit of fun to test his limits.

(I can totally see Johann just seeing him as a challenge. While Lucy is just rather horrified. )

It was late when the small group finally decided to make there move on the vampire's estate. Perhaps not the best of times to move. But things were relatively quiet. Crow and Hawk were camped some distance away. Ready to cause some sort of distraction should the group need it. A fire perhaps or some noise? But for now, They decided to keep quiet. No need to alert the vampires unless needed. So they thus waited for a text from Cain.
Thus, Garter, Mari and Cain were on there own. The tall man was in his human form. Appearing much like a vampire. The normally shy man had taken a more leadership role when it actually came down to work. Leading the girls along towards the building. His stride fast that Garter had to hurry to keep up. But Cain did not spare them even much of a glance. Trusting they would stay by his side, They had to. Because if they left his side he wouldn't be able to protect them.

He was headed towards the back door. Reaching it easily enough and for once in his life was thankful for his scent. He smelled of vampire. Hoped his own scent helped masked that of Garter and Mari. Reaching for the doorknob. He huffed to discovered it was locked. But Cain had figured such would be the case, And well. During his life he'd picked up some handy tricks. Thus he was kneeling down. Taking something out of his pocket. Lock picks. Garter leaned over his shoulder. Her heart racing. This felt like it was taking too much time. Someone would see them. Had to see them. They should run, Escape now. They were sitting ducks like this. But no one came. No, Soon they heard the sound of the door unlocking. Cain stuffing the items into his pocket once more before pushing the door open. It was quiet inside, He could not hear anyone but the scent of vampires certainly lingered in the hall. He could smell them everywhere and it was something that made his mouth water. But the seriousness of the moment kept him from getting lost in such thoughts.

Soon he focused on Mari and Garter. His voice a whisper as he said. "You both need to lead the way from here. " He did not know the layout of the building. Mari and Garter likely did not know it well either. But they knew it better then him. Would know where the prisoners were kept and the best place to search for Robin. Garter could only imagine he was in the cells. He could also be in one of the twin's rooms. But if that was the case... Well, He'd be far harder to find. Garter had never been to eithers room and doubted she'd be able to find them.

It was all taking too long and Mari was intimately aware that a vampire could come out at any moment but for the time being they were lucky. Cain got them in and then it was up to her and Garter to try and figure out where Robin was being kept. Mari, unlike Garter, had been to their rooms, or at least Johann‘s, he’d taken her there to tell her all the things he’d do to her as soon as Eve grew bored. She remembered calling him a coward, all talk but only bite when his mother let him and she’d received a harsh slap for it, seceral bruises and she’d feared maybe a follow through on his promises had Eve not called for him. She’d been foolish to provoke him but being caged so long made you go crazy.

Hopefully though Robin would be with the other prisoners. Johann had taken a big old shine to Robin though so Johann had Actually asked the servants to move Robin to his bedroom during the ceremony. Hopefully he’d have learned his lesson by now to not bite Johann and also would not be suffering from blood loss which meant Johann could possibly bite him again and have some fun, although Johann was sure they could have some fun even without him feeding off of Robin. The question was just whether the servants had gotten around to it yet.

Mari took a second to get her bearings before setting off and leading them towards the cages. Funny, you’d think that they’d keep all their cages in the dungeon, except that would imply they were ashamed of it, trying to hide. Eve and her family instead flaunted it, a lot of cages were on the ground floor with some special ones being gilded in gold or other precious metals and stones as display pieces should someone nice come round, although there was a subterranean section full of cages too but not so much hidden. Rather the dungeon/basement was reserved for their more….secretive activities, those that included robes and Hoods and chanting. Mari eventually managed to get them to the majority of the cages Without running into anyone. Luck seemed to be on Their side for noW. “Where’s the werewolf?” Mari hissed as she reached the cages, hoping one of the occupants might answer, but many may refuse out of fear of the family and some could potentially even call for them to try and get them recaptured but hopefully at least one would try to offer another freedom. Mari felt bad though, she’d like to help all her fellow prisoners. Even bad people didn’t deserve a life like that, plus few could be worse than Eve in her opinion.

Mari was soon stepping forward to take the lead. The others keeping quiet as they hurried along. No vampires in sight and Cain certainly found it odd. He'd expected more guards. But perhaps luck was on there side. Eventually going threw hallways they reached a group of cells. The scent of fear heavy in the air. How pitiful, Had Cain thought them able to, He might have tried to free them. But being here was already risky enough and Cain knew not where they would take them. Mari was questioning those in sight. But most people in the cages shied away. No doubt fearing some form of punishment should they speak up. The risk of them calling out was heavy. But eventually someone spoke up.

A woman, Cain might have assumed her human had it not been for the fact she had a tail, One that resembled that of a cows. Her scent also did not match that of a humans. Being more similar to Mari's or Garters then anything else Cain had encountered. The woman narrowed her eyes for a moment. Before saying. "He was taken to Johann's room. " She explained quickly. That caused Garter to pale. Going to Johann's room? That felt like walking into a lions jaws. Garter soon was looking to Cain and squeaking. "We... We can't be going there. " Her tone half pleading. And Cain of course felt Sympathy. But the girls didn't have much choice.

So he then looked towards them. Asking in a hushed voice. "Do you know where his room is? " If Johann was in his room... It would be difficult to get away with Robin. Cain figured they'd just need to try and grab him and run as quickly as they could. Hope they were fast enough. The vampires would likely be surprised by Cain's form. Might be hesitant to attack. But Cain hoped things would not come to that.

Oh how their luck was quickly turning. Robin wasn’t in any of the cages, he’d been taken to Johann’s room which meant trekking further into the house and possibly being caught. Plus if Rovbin had been taken then that meant that Johann planned to return to his room some time soon. Garter was scared and Mari couldn’t help but agree but there was no point standing around trembling, they had to get going and get out of here as quickly as possibly. “it’s this way” Mari explained and turned around to lead the way to the stairs.

Where was everyone? It was creepier than normal now that the place was empty and it made Mari feel jumpy. She didn’t like it one bit but she didn’t stop, creeping along, aware of all the noise they were making although she would Like it stated that she was light on her feet aided by her wings. ”I don’t like it, it’s too quiet” Mari whispered to the others. She looked to Garter, maybe she had some sort of explanation in what was going on but they weren’t normally out of their cages when it was this quiet.

Mari took a deep breath before starting up the stairs. Once they were upstairs it’d be more difficult to escape, she could jump out a window but the others? More dangerous, would likely need to navigate back to the stairs to avoid breaking anything. Let’s hope it didn’t come to that though. Except Robin wouldn't just be free to grab, they’d need to work on freeing him. Mari couldn’t say how but he knew he’d be tied up some way. Maybe handcuffed or tied to the bed or chained to the floor or wall, enough that he wouldn’t be able to run off on his own. Mari crept along the halls until she came to Johann’s room. She pressed an ear to the door, trying to see if Johann was inside. It might be difficult, what if he was asleep? Except she imagined thered be some noises, like struggling or crying if Johann was in there hurting Robin but Donin might be making noises anyway. It didn’t seem very loud though, not like two people so she gestured for Cain to lead the way. He was the tough one after all, he could deal with it if she was wrong.

Mari was taking the lead, And they were soon following after her. Cain could practically feel the nervousness coming off of Garter. Clearly the woman wanted to run. But she kept up with the other two and soon, They were upstairs. Reaching a door. Things still were quiet. But now, When Cain strained to hear he could make out the slight sound of shuffling and whimpers. But... It only sounded like one individual. So, When Mari gave the okay. Cain stepped forward and carefully opened the door. It was dark inside, No one having bother to leave the light on. And sitting on the bed was Robin. His hands handcuffed to the best post. Which he seemed to be struggling against. His gaze snapping up as the door opened. Though as he made out the sight of Cain he practically yipped in delight. "Cain!" His voice tired but delighted. Quickly Cain shushed him. A warning to be silent.

He then was slipping into the room. Garter following behind. Not wanting to be left in the hallway. Cain then walked closer. Hissing gently to Robin. "I'm going to get you free. Stick close to me. " He was explaining. Once more fetching his lockpick to try and pick the lock to his handcuffs. Robin was speaking again though. Trying to explain. "The collar- I can't shift Cain. And... And what about crow- She-" It seemed he had a lot to say. The young man was practically trembling. But Cain was forced to shush him again. Hissing. "Robin, Stop talking. We'll talk when we're out. " He understood the mans panic. But they couldn't risk alerting the house.

Luckily the handcuffs were soon coming loose. Enough for Robin to rub his wrists. They had gone red a bit from struggling. He then was reaching to try and yank off the collar. But Garter knew from experience that was not as easily removed. Cain had removed Crow's. Was soon looking towards the item. It would be easier for them all to flee if Robin could shapeshift. But, He froze. Looking towards the door. It was faint. But he could hear the sound of footsteps. No time to get that collar off. It was time to go. Thus Cain was standing up. Yanking Robin to his feet.

The room was ominously dark but they’d struck gold, Robin was there and in need of rescuing. Mari was the last to enter but she let herself wander the room as Cain worked on freeing Robin. Johann’s room was fairly neat although whether that was his doing or a maid‘s was unknown. It looked fairly normal to be honest, dressing gown hung on the back on the door, love seat with plump pillows and a laundry basket in the corner but on The chest of drawers and desks were weird items, books about dangerous creatures and How to hurt them, another pair of handcuffs, a set of throwing knives as well as a few other sharp and nasty items. Mari let her hand close around the knives and she turned as she heard the footsteps too. They needed to go, now. Except, the only real way was through that door that’s where the footsteps were leading to.

Johann was fairly pleased they’d be able to escape from the ceremony early. He had plans for Robin. It hadn’t been too bad this time, nothing elaborate, just a bit of chanting and now the older members had all gathered for a chat or whatever it was they did when they got rid of all the children. Johann didn’t much care to chat to the other younger members of their contingent who generally normally looked too traumatised to speak anyway, he wouldn't have thought many of them enjoy ceremony nights, being forced into violence and horror and intimate situations with each other. Honestly Johann could think of worse ways to spend his nights but if he had to be honest, what he didn’t like was the rigidity of it all, he preferred his violence to be more freelance rather than scheduled.

”you think he can take another bite tonight?” Johann asked Lucy as they made their way upstairs. “I could do anything to him,“ He said “I mean I guess I could do anything to him anyway and I don’t mind a bit of a fight but the way he was like putty in my hands? I like that power” That he could force Robin to enjoy it? Yeah that was good. “You can watch if you want“ he told Lucy with a sharp grin, he didn’t care that she was his sister, might make it hotter anyway. “I wonder how long until he stop struggling” Johann murmured. Everyone gave in eventually and Robin seemed rather weak. He liked the biting, it seemed pleasurable for both parties so hoe long until Robin just decided to roll with it and put up with everything? He’d learn eventually that the better he acted the less Johann would hurt him. But trying to escape? Oh that would earn him so punishment. Would he beg forgiveness or continue to attempt escape? Johann would soon find out as he went to push open his door.

Cain could already tell from the sound the footsteps were approaching them. They'd be on them in seconds. Robin wasn't able to shift and neither girl would provide much help Cain figured. So if things came down to a fight, Well, It was on him. So he spun around towards the door. Allowing his form to begin to shift.
Meanwhile, Lucy was walking beside her brother. Her posture a bit tense, But she always felt such after any ceremony. Things had not been to bad this time. But it was still not something she enjoyed. Thus, She was happy to put everything behind her. Focusing on her brother as she said. "I mean, Probable, Wolves are a bit hardier then humans. Just don't get carried away. " As long as Johann had some restraint, he could probable bite the lad. His offer earned a small eyeroll. Yeah, She didn't plan on taking him up on it. But she was curious on the wolves taste. Except Johann might not be so eager to share.

Reaching the door, Neither sibling seemed notice anything off. But that quickly changed when the door opened and the sounds of growling soon followed. Lucy's gaze snapped forward and she was met with a monstrous sight. A wolf, Bloody and angry, Far bigger then a normal canine stood in Johann's room. Its eyes trained on the door.
Behind him she could make out other figures. Particularly Robin. Who seemed a bit frozen at the sight of them. But Lucy wasn't given much time to process what was going on. No, The large wolf was leaping towards them. Lucy was barely fast enough to dive out the way, Hopeful her brother would be as well.

The scent in the air was strange. Lucy expected the smell of wolf to be everywhere. But it wasn't. No, Vampire clung to this creatures scent. But Lucy could hardly spend much time thinking on it. She quickly was getting back to her feet. Focusing on the door, She soon realized the culprits as she caught sight of Garter hurrying out the door. Gripping Robin's arm as she tried to also urge him forward. He was still struggling with his collar. Perhaps wishing for the extra protection of his wolf form.

The night was changing from mediocre to annoying when Johann swung open the door and they found not just his little pet trying to escape but some lost toys and some….thing trying to help him. Johann rolled as the wolf launched at them and he came up with narrowed eyes in A crouch. Well, well, well, who was this? He was massive and gruesome and interesting. He smelled of vampire but he clearly had werewolf running through him. Oh, he might be fun to play with.

Mari had made a move in the commotion, following Garter and Robin, still clutching the knives as they hurried away. Hopefully none of the other vampires would stop them but assuming they didn’t end up in the living room then they shouldn’t run into them. “Worry about your collar later, just run” Mari insisted at Robin, they couldn’t wage the distraction that Cain was giving them. Their disappearance wasn’t going unnoticed though and Johann snarled as his pet was ushered away. Sure he could replace Robin but he didn’t want to, he’d already had a taste snd he’d quickly grown fond of the idea of having him as his own. Robin was just his physical type and he would like him back. “Follos them” he instructed Lucy, she wasn’t up to scratch lately so he figured she should take the easier of the tasks. This was home territory they should be easy to catch.

Johann got to his feet pulling out a wicked knife. “And who might you be?” He asked, “besides a disgrace. I thought all vampire/werewolf hybrids were killed shortly After they were born, if they make it that far” Because that was his guess on What Cain was. “Tell me, does silver hurt you too? shall we find out?” Johann asked with a menacing wave of his knife before launching at Cain, trying to swipe anywhere really. Ideally he’d catch his neck or ribs but they’d see. Cain was big, he couldnt Fight him like a normal werewolf, it would take his arms around his neck to get a chokehold on him because well, it’d be nice to take him alive and see what he could do.

The prisoners were trying to escape, But such felt like the least of there worries to Lucy. This creature seemed horrid and wrong. It was something that needed to be dealt with. Except it seemed Johann was confident in his own abilities. That and he did not want to lose his new toy. His voice caused Lucy to snap her attention towards him. A part of her wanted to argue. But in the end she nodded and was bolting after Robin and the girls. Leaving Johann alone with the strange wolf.
The creature was not so pleased for her to leave. Might have turned to give chase. But Cain knew better then to turn his back on Johann. Kept his focus on the man. Teeth bared showing long saber like teeth. Johann was asking a lot of questions, And Cain snorted in responds. A small signal that he understood exactly what Johann was saying. Standing his ground. He eyed the man, Waiting for Johann to make the first move, And soon enough he did.

Cain was quickly backing up, Johann was hardly the first vampire he had faced. He'd hunted them for years. But the hallway limited his movement a bit, And he could only dodge backwards so far before he felt himself hitting the wall. Feeling the knife just manage to nick his neck. But Cain was soon going on the offensive. Leaping forward, But Cain wasn't just teeth. He also had paws. And he aimed to use them. Attempting to shove Johann with them. Jaws angrily snapping at the man as he moved. Hopeful to rip his fangs into him.

--

Meanwhile, Robin, Garter, And Mira were hurrying down the hallways. Attempting to make there way down the stairs. But they weren't alone. Lucy was after them. The girls had slipped past them far too many times already. Lucy couldn't let them escape again. Luckily vampires were fast, And she was soon catching sight of them.
Robin could hear her on there heels. He was exhausted, Still drained from the bite earlier. But he still kept moving. Gritting his teeth. His eyes then spotted a nearby door. There was no way they could outrun a vampire. So he reached forward, Attempting to grab both Garter and Mira's hands and yank them into the room with him. Garter luckily was rather lightweight and easy for him to pull. Even when he was weakened. He then was aiming to slam the door closed. It wasn't much. But it would provide a barrier between Lucy and them! Atleast until she knocked it down.

Johann’s blade made contact although not as much as he would’ve liked and Cain was soon going on the offensive. The pass caught him square in the chest and he went stumbling, falling onto his back which wasn’t the best place to be but he made sure to stick his knife out to hopefully catch Cain as he went to snap at him. Johann also went to kick his leg, figuring he was bound to hit Cain somewhere so going to make the kick hard. It wasn’t the easiest to right s fight when you were on your back on the floor but Johann was an expert at this. He went to push himself up and Launch himself at Cain again, trying to get some punches on the mutt’s neck. He figured the going for him rather than retracing might surprise him but not for long.

Mari, Robin and Garter were probably having worse luck than Cain as they were a bit more defenceless. Robin, of all people, were dragging them into a room. Luckily it wasn’t the living room but Mari didn’t really recognise the room they were in. She guessed they had two options, try to fight or run. She didn’t like either chance really but definitely not the fighting one. They should just find a window and make a dash for it. Except she had knives now, she could lie in wait and try to get Lucy when she walked in. No, the window was the better idea. Mari rushed to the side of the room, trying to pull up the window but it wasn’t easy, probably not opened often so it was jammed. “Someone help” she insisted, they needed to open it quick before Lucy got in and they needed to go. Except…that’s what Lucy would expect. What if they opened the window but didn’t leave? Just made it look like they had and then hid so she went off giving them more chance to escape? Oh that’d be risky snd Mari wasn’t even sure they could open the window yet,

Cain could feel Johann's knife dig into his side as he managed to knock the man over. Causing a loud growl to come from him. Johann was also struggling and was able to unbalance Cain. He then was launching himself forward, And Cain snarled. It kept Cain unbalanced for atleast a moment. But the wolf was quickly recovering. Lunging forward, But this time he was going lower. Aiming to grasp Johann by the leg and yank him back. Briefly his mind wondered what the mans blood would taste like. Johann was a pureblood after all and a certain hunger filled him. One that he forced himself to temper down. No, He couldn't feed. Not now, But if he did get a good bite he'd atleast get to enjoy the taste.

---

Mari was quick to hurry towards the window. While Robin put pressure on the door to keep it barred. Perhaps a good idea, As he could soon hear Lucy outside the door. Angrily kicking at it and attempting to open it. Yeah, No way would the door hold long. Mari was attempting to open the window and not having much luck. While Garter soon joined her. Struggling and- This wasn't working Garter was quickly realizing. Glancing around the room. Catching sight of a small nearby chair. Garter then snapped at Mari. "Get back! " Rushing towards it and picking up the item. She then was hurrying closer. Aiming to hit glass with the chair. Nothing- So she tried again, And again. She could hear the sound of the door about to give way. And then finally, She hit the window and the glass shattered. They'd likely be cut by glass trying to get out. But it was better then being dead!

It was just in time to, Because Lucy finally managed to kick open the door. The force of it opening managing to knock Robin back and onto the floor. Causing Garter to turn, Eyes wide, Oh no. Yeah, If Robin got caught this entire mission was for nought. Lucy though was soon snarling. "Now, Where do you three think your going? " Her gaze briefly flickering to Robin on the floor. Musing. "Puppy, Maybe if you submit now. Johann will go easy on you. " She urged. Taking another step into the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back