• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Escape from Nightgate OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
A Ashen Assassin
I'm glad to see that you are interested, but you posted in the main RP section. Would you please see if you can remove it? Just above the first post is a link to the Main page. Since your'e new, do you want any help or advice for this site? It updated just a couple days ago, but I think most things remained the same or at least in a similar format.

I'm waiting for someone else to post then I will post.
Wait, do we have anyone else?
Because if not then I will post.

Is there any way you could give me a summary of what's happened? Or have we not started yet?
Not a whole lot has happened yet. Something went wrong with the system and the power-suppression cuffs are turning off. Through the chaos, a small group is forming near the back of a wing preparing to use a back door of sorts.

I don't really get how barely any of characters have really heard of William. His incidents have been pretty well spread about given that he's one of the only inmates whose power can't fully be suppressed and has repeatedly caused deaths within the prison. :/

Aight, let me add that to mine, this was probably cause of my post lol. You should've just PMed me but this way is just as effective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back