• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .error [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Scheani Scheani MystiicWitch MystiicWitch Juju Juju Sizniche Sizniche Theo713 Theo713 purplepanda288 purplepanda288 Archemis Archemis IMthatGUY IMthatGUY seasonedcat seasonedcat Arael Arael Grangrule Grangrule FrostXShadow FrostXShadow LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Everyone, I posted! I ended up skipping to the blackout since it seemed to be a good time to do that, and I didn't want you all to keep waiting any longer. That being said, I'll be starting testing on Friday, EST (extending over to the week after), so I'm not sure how often I'll be on during the days that aren't weekends! I'll try and check in when I can, though.

Oh wow I just discovered I wasn't getting notifications from here... Let's hope I didn't miss anything terribly important

I'm sorry guys this last few weeks are chaotic... I just came from a presentation the university asked me to give to other students about internships and how to deal with costumers. God knows why they though I was a good person for that but yeah...

Still not dead! I'll try to post soon promise. Let's resuscitate this thing xD

Scheani Scheani I think continuing at this point would be considered necroposting
Scary thought.. I liked this plot too..
I'm sorry guys this last few weeks are chaotic... I just came from a presentation the university asked me to give to other students about internships and how to deal with costumers. God knows why they though I was a good person for that but yeah...

Still not dead! I'll try to post soon promise. Let's resuscitate this thing xD
Lets see what we can do, but it would take more than just 2 or so people to revive this lovely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back