• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .error [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Juju Juju

How about my character is part of the Frost watch guild?
Yes and no.
Lemme explain! An important bit of lore is that Frost Watch has not had any members online (other than Violet) in over a year. A few years ago most members either left or have quit the game and the once proud guild has slowly died.

If you are still interested, your character could've been a previous member that left, or even someone who hasn't been online for more than a year! Another idea would be that this member created another non-FrostWacth character and Violet just didn't know or didn't know the member well enough to be updated.

Just keep in mind that this character would have been playing WoS for at least a year. ;3:

Yes and no.
Lemme explain! An important bit of lore is that Frost Watch has not had any members online (other than Violet) in over a year. A few years ago most members either left or have quit the game and the once proud guild has slowly died.

If you are still interested, your character could've been a previous member that left, or even someone who hasn't been online for more than a year! Another idea would be that this member created another non-FrostWacth character and Violet just didn't know or didn't know the member well enough to be updated.

Just keep in mind that this character would have been playing WoS for at least a year. ;3:
sure, my character's interest slowly faded since the launch of the game. so the not begin online for almost sn entire year seems fair.

sure, my character's interest slowly faded since the launch of the game. so the not begin online for almost sn entire year seems fair.
Alright! I'm excited to see the character! I bet their appearance will cheer Violet right up!

Just out of curiosity, and because of the fact that there's 10 pages to this thread, has the blackout been discussed as far as when its going to happen?

From what I gained about 30ish minutes in game time from when the last character interaction was..
Just out of curiosity, and because of the fact that there's 10 pages to this thread, has the blackout been discussed as far as when its going to happen?

I think I might start a relationships map if I find the time, does anyone want to help me collect data?

Should the blackout start today/tomorrow? I didn’t really know what everyone planned in terms of interacting before the fact but we can ‘timeskip’ if everyone wants?

That being said I’ve been all over the place this week lol. I’ll try and get a post up for Jordan today (and depending on what everyone thinks of what I said above, her post could be the start of it)!

raein raein
My characters done btw
I’ll look at them as soon as I get home ~ I’m in class atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back