• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .error [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sizniche Sizniche Grangrule Grangrule Those seem cool! I can see the sniper being kinda like the assassin version of gunslinger. The cannon one I could see being some kind of midrange. If these are added I honestly hope someone will choose them lol.

But yeah, apologies for poofing yesterday! I’ll be a bit busy doing work over the course of today but I’ll probably check in ^ ^

Sizniche Sizniche Grangrule Grangrule Those seem cool! I can see the sniper being kinda like the assassin version of gunslinger. The cannon one I could see being some kind of midrange. If these are added I honestly hope someone will choose them lol.

But yeah, apologies for poofing yesterday! I’ll be a bit busy doing work over the course of today but I’ll probably check in ^ ^
Just remember to update all the info :)

I feel so left out
For the most part we just planned where they would be at the start of the rp lol, or relationships if they knew each other before the start! If you want to start out with someone or have prior relations with someone then you can reach out to someone!

For the most part we just planned where they would be at the start of the rp lol, or relationships if they knew each other before the start! If you want to start out with someone or have prior relations with someone then you can reach out to someone!
Now that I think about it, I've never done pre-roleplay ties before, I might try that if I make a second character.

raein raein hey, important lore question, is WoS a hardcapped MMORPG or a softcapped one?
I'd say it's hardcapped.

Alright everyone! It's friday (at least for me it is) so that should hopefully mean the RP will start soon! If there's anyone who hasn't finished a CS then you shouldn't worry about it since you can post/finish them after the RP has started! (but it has to be accepted, naturally). Theo713 Theo713 LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Dumplingboy Dumplingboy Scheani Scheani your characters have been accepted.

I'd say it's hardcapped.

Alright everyone! It's friday (at least for me it is) so that should hopefully mean the RP will start soon! If there's anyone who hasn't finished a CS then you shouldn't worry about it since you can post/finish them after the RP has started! (but it has to be accepted, naturally). Theo713 Theo713 LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Dumplingboy Dumplingboy Scheani Scheani your characters have been accepted.
Awww. Well, it's no biggie. I'm glad we're getting started

EDIT: I just noticed I'm not in either the lore or the status, :P

Awww. Well, it's no biggie. I'm glad we're getting started

EDIT: I just noticed I'm not in either the lore or the status, :P
Not everyone is in the lore (yet), but if you have little facts about Gillian that you want to be added then tell me ^ ^ Also, apologies. I added her to the status!

Woohoo can't wait!
I can't wait to get started! seems like this rp could be alot of fun.
Lets all have fun!

Not everyone is in the lore (yet), but if you have little facts about Gillian that you want to be added then tell me ^ ^ Also, apologies. I added her to the status!

Lets all have fun!
Unless you dont like the idea, I intended for Lolth (her main) to be somewhat infamous, especially among guilds, to the point where nobody actually believes her when she's playing as an alt and she says she's her main. Also, if it matters enough to count as lore, she just finished her freshman year of college. I've also been tossing around the idea that she sells her extra mains that turn up fruitless to people who dont have time to grind for a profit

Last edited:
Unless you dont like the idea, I intended for Lolth (her main) to be somewhat infamous, especially among guilds, to the point where nobody actually believes her when she's playing as an alt and she says she's her main. Also, if it matters enough to count as lore, she just finished her freshman year of college. I've also been tossing around the idea that she sells her extra mains that turn up fruitless to people who dont have time to grind for a profit
Very interesting! Though, she is the sort of player Violet doesn't like very much .-. (she doesn't agree with the buying and selling of accounts/characters)

Very interesting! Though, she is the sort of player Violet doesn't like very much .-. (she doesn't agree with the buying and selling of accounts/characters)
Supply and demand; a gal has to pay for college somehow, and the street corner isn't exactly appetizing

she can be. i will say that byeol probably wouldn’t have heard of her (jordan? maybe vaguely), but byeol’s guild is full of high-levels and is generally known by other players as “that one guild” with elitists and such (so she might be known within the guild ^ ^)

Hey, raein raein will there be space in the plot for characters that want to stay in the game rather than return to the real world?
Yeah, generally. They could probably play around with the other characters and/or cause trouble for them in the long run, or if you want they could stick around for the sake of doing so. Exactly how they would fit into the plot would most likely depend on their motives, though.

she can be. i will say that byeol probably wouldn’t have heard of her (jordan? maybe vaguely), but byeol’s guild is full of high-levels and is generally known by other players as “that one guild” with elitists and such (so she might be known within the guild ^ ^)

Yeah, generally. They could probably play around with the other characters and/or cause trouble for them in the long run, or if you want they could stick around for the sake of doing so. Exactly how they would fit into the plot would most likely depend on their motives, though.
K, cool

Juju Juju Violet hating Gillian might work out well, because I plan for Gillian to distrust Violet from the start (and all the other characters, to some extent)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back