• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eris New Family

"Oh wow I get to see where you live!" Eri said looking at her friend, "I could even see your room since you've seen mine!" She said though she did notice Maiko being nervous. She gently grabbed her friends hand and try to give her a encouraging smile

The girl took it and gave a gentle squeeze, nodding.

"Alright, come along then." The man said, walking out of the room.

Eri slid off the bed still holding her friends hand. Still oblivious to how strange this actually was. But followed Aizawa to the car.

Once at the car the little girl smiled and tried to climb in. But she was having a bit more difficult with this than with her chair

Oh we!" She chirped as she was sat down and reached over and grabbed the seat belt, buckling herself in with no problem, "Nope. I got it, thank you though!" She said

He turned to help the other one but, she had already climbed into the car and was putting on her seat belt. I just hope I don't get pulled over. Aziawa thought.

Eri smiled over at her friend, even giving a small wave as she knocked her feet together. It had been a exciting hour for the girl. Meeting a new friend who fell through her window, going on a car ride, and then maybe going to the store after words.

The girl just gave her a nervous glance. She really wasn't supposed to be doing this, knowing her parents would be upset. But, the man who was driving..... He looked familiar. How and why wasn't coming to her mind.

"So..." Eri said, "What's your family like? Are they nice? Are they also kitties?" She asked curious about the girl. And to be fair She had asked Eri questions while they were in her room so she figured it would be alright to ask a couple.

"My mom is. Dad has something called Lady Luck." She explained. "And they're really nice but, kinda busy all the time."

She shrugged. "All I know right now is that I have the features and cat like abilities. Daddy said something about the luck part might come later, when I'm older."

Oh..." She said a bit dissapointed in the fact there weren't any cat heros. But at she wanted to be one. "But I bet you'll be a great hero!"

"Thanks. What about you? You want to be a hero just like your dad?" She asked, her ears twitching slightly.

Hm.... I don't know. I don't know who my dad is." She said, unaware she was the cause of her own father's death, "I think I want to be a artist! Cuz I love to color."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back