• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eris New Family

The little girl used both hands to lift up the cup and took a big gulp of milk. It was kind of funny watching drink from a almost comedically large cup. But some kid plates and silverware would probably be good

"Would you mind coming shopping with me tomorrow ? I'm thinking about getting some things that may help you out a bit more than what I've got right now." He said.

"No, I would love to go with you." She said, "I've never been a store before! I hear they're really big and lots of people are there!"

"Yeah, there is. But, not all of them are like that. It also depends on what day or time you're going." He explained, taking a sip from his glass.

"Oh..." The girl said, her ruby red eyes sparkling like the man was explaining a fairy tale to her. Of course the girl was widely sheltered, so maybe taking her to a very busy grocery store wouldn't be the best idea...

He tried to think of when the best time to go would work. Leaving her here by herself seemed like a terrible idea bit, he didn't want her to get overwhelmed by it.

"Could we go tonight?" She asked him, maybe waiting for a bit but going in the evening may be good. There wouldn't be so many people and if the girl did happen to get overwhelmed it would be late enough for her to go to bed.

She thank him and slid off the chair and went to her room and grabbed her coloring book and crayons and sat back at the window

The man watched her go then sighed. He was going to need help raising her. Being a teacher was a hundred times different than being a parent. But, who could he ask?

There wasn't a lot of hero parents out there to ask. Endeavor was one of them, but that probably wouldn't be a good idea. It would be a bit of a challenge to find someone to help... Though a few of the students did have siblings, maybe they could help?

He sat there in deep thought, unaware of what may be happening.

Balancing on top of the large fence, a young girl with cat ears and tail held her arms out as she tried to walk across. "Maybe I could try going up to the roofs. It would make things a bit more challenging. And fun!"

Eri wasn't aware of the little cat girl outside walking on the fence, as she colored in the picture she didn't get to finish earlier. But if the cat girl would get close enough the little girl would notice for sure.

Climbing onto a tree, the girl hopped from one roof to another. Once she landed, she stood up straight and held her arms out for some balance. "Alright, one foot in front of the other. Just like mommy said." Doing just that, she began to walk along the rooftop, taking deep breathes as she did. Suddenly, her foot slipped and she began to tumble. Grabbing onto a ledge, she felt her foot hit something like a window.

As the girl climbed the tree Eri finally noticed her.
"Oh... Kitty?" She asked confused seeing the cat ears and cat tail of the little girl. But then saw the rest of the little girl and how she was human. Of course Eri knew that it could just be the girls quirk and that's how she looked, but it did confuse the girl a bit. But she continued to watch the girl climb up until she got out of eye sight and went back to coloring... Until she fell down to the outside of Eris window. Thankfully there was a flower bed there to catch the cat girl. But the sudden drop did freak Eri out.
"EEEEEEH!" She squeaked in surprise.

"Aah!" The girl cried, collapsing onto the bed. She managed to scramble her way to her knees and looked around. "Where am I?" Her eyes looked down to Eri, turning from curious to fear. "I-I'm sorry!"

Eri scrambled to the other end of the window ceil as she looked at the cat girl. But thankfully when the girl apologized Eri calmed down herself. The girl didn't look to be any older then her, and she seemed friendly.
"Um... It's ok. This is my bed room." She said trying to answer the girls questions.

She looked around once more then back at Eri. "So... I'm not dead? Because Momma and Daddy would be very angry if I was."

"No I don't thi k so." Eri said, "Because then I would be dead too... And I just moved into this nice home... I wouldn't want to be dead." She said

"Y-yes." She said, "I use to leave at UA. But Mr. Aizawa told me that he was going to be watching me." She explained to the cat girl, "And this is my new room. He said that we were going to go to the store later and buy some stuff for it." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back