• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eris New Family

He let her lead him around, like a dog almost. A quiet sigh escaped his lips, knowing he did good. "I'm glad both you and your friend are happy along with comfortable."

The girl gave him a head nod and a smile, "I love it. Thank you!" She said and gave him a respectful bow, "Now I have to unpack?"

He felt his heart melt just seeing her smile like that. Finally, this girl could live a normal, peaceful life. Away from that terrible man, away from all that pain she suffered. He hoped that he could give her exactly what she needed to be happy. But, he never said any of this aloud. Instead, he replied. "Yeah, let me help you." Picking up the bag, the man set it on the bed and began to help her.

The girl grabbed her bag and climbed up onto her bed and opened her bag up and pulled out coloring books, sheets of paper and binders of different pictures she had colored. Then there were also small toys in the bag as well. Aizawa got unpack her clothing and put it away. But other than her clothes and drawings the girl didn't have much

He kept an eye on her and tried to make sure that her clothes were where. Maybe I should get her a small toy chest.

The girl, after seeing her coloring book and crayons, immediately got distracted and grabbed her crayons and started to search for a blank picture to color. A toy chest could be nice once she got a few more toys

"Would you like to go shopping sometime for more furniture and other things for your room?" Aziawa asked, turning to her. When he saw her drawing, he couldn't help himself but chuckle. Seems like she got distracted pretty easily.

The girl was indeed easily distracted... But hearing him talk was enough to pull her away from her color. "Get stuff for my room?" She asked looking around... Not really sure what to change, "I think it's perfect as it is!"

"Really?" The little girl asked, thinking aboutit. She could use another coloring book, the one she was currently using was almost out of blank pictures... Plus is would be almost an adventure as the girl had never been to the grocery store before.

"Well not that I need." She said, "But a new coloring book would be nice." She said, "And maybe we go pick up some of my favorite juice."

"Um... Yes!" The girl aid smiling and nodding her head. She was quickly becoming more comfortable around the man, which was a good thing.

He smiled and led her to the kitchen, rummaging around in the cupboards. "I think I've got some cookies somewhere. If not, we can go get something else." He said, not looking at her. A few things fell, but nothing to make any loud noises or a mess.

"Oh, cookies!" The little girl cheered hearing about the sweet snack food. And just like any other little kid, she wanted it! Though when the cans fell she epped and jumped back, so they wouldn't crush her feet. But she then picked up a can and handed it to Aizawa, trying to be helpful.

"Oh, thank you." He said, taking them from her and putting it away. Once he found the cookies, he set them on the table, opening them up.

"You welcome Mr. Aizawa." She said, following him once he got the cookies. She got to the table and climbed onto a chair, which did take some climbing for the little girl. Climbing, holding onto the chair, and flutter kicking her feet to get onto it. But once sitting down she sat and waited for some cookies.

The man went to help her but, back off once he saw her get on by herself. Grabbing some plates, he set one in front of her and began to divide the cookies between them.

As soon as one cookie was sat in front of her she grabbed it a bit greedily and bit down on it with a happy and satisfied CRUNCH. "Mm, really good!" She chirped hapily

He tried hard not to bust out laughing when she did that. That was the very last thing he was expecting.

What little kid wouldn't be glad to have cookies for a snack instead of carrots or some other vegetable? So she continued too much on her cookies with gusto.

"You need some milk?" He asked, getting up to pour some. A smile stayed on his face, even though she couldn't see it.

He carefully placed on in front of her. It was a bit big, but he didn't have anything that was made for kids yet. I might have to go out and get some. Probably along with some plates. That way she doesn't hurt herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back