• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eris New Family

"I see. Maybe I should leave then." She looking towards the window. She had more questions but, didn't want to. She was worried about getting caught by this "Mr. Aziawa" person.

"Wait you're a kitty, right?" She said not wanting the cat girl to go. In all honesty this was the first time being around somebody her own age, "I like kitties."

She turned back to her, a bit surprised. "Y-Yes. Momma said it's my quirk. Lucky cat. But, I'm not sure what that means. And you don't have to call me Kitty. That's not my name."

"I like the quirk." She said with a smile, "It sounds a lot cooler then mine. But... What's your name of not Kitty?" The girl asked curiously

Um yeah I just moved in today." She said sheepishly, "We haven't had time to decorate it... I was wanting to paint it green... But I like the pink color. Plus none of my pictures are up yet."

"Um... Yeah!" She said smiling and got up and walked over to her backpack and pulled up some childish, but well done for her age and talent set, pictures. They were of her, Deku, and Lemillon. Her with some animals like cats, dogs, and unicorns. And similar drawings like that.

"Really?!" Her eyes lit up even more. "What were they like? Were they as cool as they said on T.V.?!"

Uh huh really cool!" Eri said immediately perking up as they started talk about the two. "Lemillon could run through walls and Deku is super duper strong!"

No not like a ghost... He could run through anything." She said, "Plus he was really strong to! He fought a villian with just his fist!"

There was a soft knock at the door, then Mr. Aziawa's opened it. Needless to say, he was a bit stunned to see two girl's sitting on the bed. One he had not invited in nor did he know where she came from.

Maiko sat there, wide eyed and began to panic. Her first instinct was to jump out the window but, with how badly she landed the first time, it probably wasn't a wise choice.

Hi Mr . Aizawa!" The girl said smiling at the man, "This is my new friend. She's really cool and has a cat quirk!" She said to the man, as if this was completely normal. Of course the little girl didn't have a firm grasp on what normal was.

He looked between them, unsure on how to take any of this. Or how to properly address the situation. Letting out a quiet sigh, he said, "Next time, Eri. Let me know when we have visitors over. Or let me know before they come."

"Oh ok, Mr. Aizawa." She said, "She kind of fell through my window." She said trying to give an explanation of what had happened."

He looked between them then gave a small nod. "Alright, I'll let it slide just this once." Then he looked towards the cat girl. "Though, I'd like a name if that's alright." With her ears pressed back and eyes cast towards the ground, she whispered, "Maiko."

Ok thank you." She said and looked at her friend seeing her nervous.
"It's ok he's really nice." She said hearing her friend mutter her name

She still cowered behind her new friend.

"Well, I was planning to go shopping. But, I guess we can swing by your place." He said, crossing the room. "You're parents must be worried about you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back