• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Erasermic RP

Roma

Stache Master
Hi! I'm Roma, I'm 23 and I've been roleplaying for...god I dont even know, 10 years? More? And I really want to roleplay this pairing.

Some quick requirements:
  • must be 18+. I don't feel comfortable shipping with minors :/
  • Semi-lit to lit. I'm not picky about length, but I need at least a couple of paragraphs to work off of. Too old to have the patience for one-liners lol
  • Aizawa muse. I've played both of them before, but I've found I prefer playing Mic. As a side note, I've put a lot of research and effort into my Mic muse, so finding someone who has a similar love and devotion to character analysis would be amazing.

Cravings/Ideas: I don't mind doing canon stuff, especially highschool era and erasermic fam (I also play Eri!), but I'm a sucker for aus.
  • Zombies: I've always wanted to do erasermic in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. They make a fearsome duo, and especially while looking out for the kids? Sign me up
  • Soul Eater: I've had an allerasermic idea for a while, but it'd be hella fun just to play around with the weapon/meister dynamic
  • Pokemon: love pokemon. Love thinking about erasermic gym leaders/elite four/traveling buddies even more.
  • Hanahaki: because why not
  • Worldbuilding is my jam, so I'm down for plotting out pretty much anything.
If you're interested, please hmu! I tend to roleplay on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back