• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Eragon AU.

mythical

Alrighty! Let's get this going. What we have so far is:

* Eragon AU Universe
* No characters or plots out of the books
* I'll play the male and you'll play the female (obvi this is setting us up for a romance lol)

Can we make them aged somewhere between 18 and 25? I dislike playing minors

Whoot I like the way you think. However with romance I like to to develop, not force it, who know we might not like each others creations. Personally I would like my girl to be around 22 if that suits, I am flexible.

Sounds good, I am the same way.

22 works! I'll make my guy 23. How about we have sort of "classes" of trainees? We can set the time to be after the defeat of Galbitorix, and thus they're rebuilding the dragon population, so all the original book characters will be gone at this point, and our two can be a part of the small group of young people whom have been selected and who dragon eggs hatched for, so they can be in a training program?

If you don't like that, we can play with it some more.

That sounds fine to me, its basically a continuation of the series really, so rather straight forward.

Yup. I haven't read the books in quite a while, so I might get some things wrong. I own them, but it's been two years or so.

Alrighty! So I think we're good to start. I don't like character sheets tbh, so can we just jump in?

Also I hate anime face claims, I hope you're okay with using real people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back