• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Enjoy playing BOTH genders? LONG-TERM, SPECIFIC PARTNER SEARCH

Magick

Ser Pounce-A-Lot
Heya, Magick here. You'll either click away within the first paragraph, and potentially really dislike me as a roleplayer, or maybe you'll like it. I'm looking for long-term partners who feel the same way about this stuff as I do, because it's very hard to. I'm not really sorry for being so specific, though, and here is why:

I've been roleplaying for a very long time, and in that time, I've found that one on ones (medieval fantasy) are really the only things I enjoy. It's the genre of my book I'm writing, and it's the genre I read, the genre of videogames I play... That's just been me. For a long time. In that time, too, I've found peeves in partners. Like... Playing only females, romance being the focus... That's fine, if you do that, but with my partners, I would really appreciate a double--not even for romance purposes. I'll get to that soon. I'm basically making this thread because I know that there are people like me out there, who want a good adventure with characters and depth and relationships (platonic and potentially romantic) develop overtime... I've found people before. I've been on here for about a year, I think... I've found people. Very few, but there are people! Here are my rhymes and reasons.

Why I double and why I ask my partner to do the same:

- It adds depth. I've played up to eight characters, probably more. Some are side, some are main that are rotated. I don't expect my partner to have AS MANY as me, by any means, but playing more than just one female or three females or whatever... My biggest pet peeve is being expected to play a gender. I love playing male characters, sometimes more than female characters... But that doesn't mean that's all I want to do... I'm literally looking for people who LIKE to double. I don't want to ask people to if it isn't clear that they will. I actually feel bad doing that... Hence my choice of title.

Why it has nothing to do with romance:

- I firmly believe that relationships should develop over time... If the characters are even compatible. The same goes for friendships. If people hit it off and then they fight, realistically, they probably won't be too happy with one another.

About romance, though:

- I actually just got into my first FxF roleplay, because I do want to branch out in terms of sexualities in my roleplays. I have only done MxF, though it's not like I have a problem with any others. But I never focus on romance. Unless it has specifically to do with plots or something--

And about plots:

- I'm not going to type out this oddly specific thing. I'm a very firm believer in a loose plot--and if you haven't guessed, I only do medieval fantasy--and then we take it and run. Maybe a little world-building. Talk characters... I've always been this way, but even more so, now that I'm actually writing my book. I'm focused on that plot, but I love roleplaying because A] I just do and B] it keeps my creative bone tingling, which helps me keep writing. Not what I'm roleplaying about, but it keeps me that mindset.

What else do you want to know?

- General RP rules apply with me. I won't take over your character, don't take over mine. Mine will act like they can rule the world, but they really can't. Mary Sues, Gary Stues... Nope, haha. I don't expect novels, but maybe a few paragraphs, at least two. I don't do list introductions... only paragraph ones. I'm busy sometimes, so I get that other people are. Just let me know... And I'm like, 110% fine with ooc|: chatter. I like to talk to people. I'm really not as harsh as this comes off as... I only do medieval fantasy, but I will do ONE fandom... and that is Dragon Age.

PM or comment if you need any more information or are interested. I'm looking for adventure and fun and long-term..ness. If that's a word.

If at any point you've clicked away or did read this whole thing and are still going to click away, happy RP-ing!

- Magick

Aye, I like the sound of this. I have been wanting to get into a long term medieval/fantasy roleplay epic. I typically write male characters, but I will be able to double.

Sounds interesting. I already have more characters than I know what to do with and it would be nice to put some of them to use. I'd be up for this, so long as you're fine with the kind of characters I use. Describing them in words is hard, so it's easier to just point you towards my DA. I think the link is still in my signature.

[SIZE= 12px]Sounds pretty nice, especially since I, for one, find myself generally titling to non-romantic RPs. A lot, actually. Nevertheless, I have quite a collection of character concepts that I would like to try out and perfect. This also serves as a decent way to sharpen my writing skills.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]If you're free, and interested in a potential partnership, then please do send a PM.[/SIZE]

If you are by any chance still looking for a partner, I really enjoy fantasy. It's pretty much all I RP XD I play double comfortably, but make new characters for each RP I participate in. I would be glad to do a more adventure styled RP than the rather plot driven ones I tend to go towards. If you are concerned about my writing style, I can link a few other RPs I participate in. 

If you deem me worthy, I would be honored for thou to bequeath unto me a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back