• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Enhanced Version 2

Depresso Espresso

Hello There - Ahh, General Kenobi
Heya! So i am looking for some roleplayers that think being Enhanced people running away from the Government is cool.
Basically, this;

On an island just outside of NYC rests a government research facility. The government has been experimenting there for years, trying to create humans with certain qualities enhanced. Some experiments have been successful (enhanced strength, enhanced intelligence, etc), while others have gotten out of hand. Now, a group of test subjects has found a way to escape, and they are free in NYC, but the government wants to track them down.

• The Enhanced were able to escape when Marcus (NPC) helped them to stow away on a supply ship. He was caught when they arrived in NYC, and captured along with some of the Enhanced. The others are loose.
  • The government created each Enhanced for a purpose (some small, others very large).
  • The government does not want the public to know about the Enhanced, and are willing to track them down at any costs.
  • The Enhanced know that if they are caught, they will be punished severely for their escape attempts. The more disposable might even be killed.
  • The Enhanced do not have enhanced brothers or sisters, as most of them were children given up by their parents or kids taken off the streets who wouldn't be missed.

So, whadda think? If your interested tag me!

^^ Pretty much what Venom said, I gotchu for that acceptance when/if you send a request, as an admin of course. ; )

Ehh, I only did one too. So sure, you can just make one. Of course two is preferred though. : P

Interested! Could I please make only one character too though?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, yes! Feel free xD

If worse comes to worst then I can make a few chars to even the balance. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back