• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham smirked, "should we test that theory? I could do a good amount of illusion to see how quick you are?"

"Y'can summon clowns!? Do it! Only if it doesn't exhaust ya tho because then I feel bad. That said, no over exertion." Adrian grinned wide.

Reaver and the twins all whined in protest of the whole idea, however.

"Y'can summon clowns!? Do it! Only if it doesn't exhaust ya tho because then I feel bad. That said, no over exertion." Adrian grinned wide.

Reaver and the twins all whined in protest of the whole idea, however.
Graham snickered, "later, not with the kids and my hubby here."

Graham smiled, "don't worry, i've been training.'

"Good. Last thing we need is an exhausted bear." Adrian snickered, then moved to get a drink.

Dipper listened intently before pausing as he looked to Malvo. "Oo, speaking of practice - going on the obstacle course in this snowstorm should be fun."

Malvo sighed. "Yer need f'r danger worries me."

"Says the one that agrees t' knife fights in trees!" Dipper exclaimed before they both flinched when Zuzana stared.

"Y'both do knife fights in the trees!?" Zuzana later exclaimed, the two doing their best to innocently smile.

". . . Nooo?"

"Good. Last thing we need is an exhausted bear." Adrian snickered, then moved to get a drink.

Dipper listened intently before pausing as he looked to Malvo. "Oo, speaking of practice - going on the obstacle course in this snowstorm should be fun."

Malvo sighed. "Yer need f'r danger worries me."

"Says the one that agrees t' knife fights in trees!" Dipper exclaimed before they both flinched when Zuzana stared.

"Y'both do knife fights in the trees!?" Zuzana later exclaimed, the two doing their best to innocently smile.

". . . Nooo?"
Graham smirked, "buuuusted."

Graham snickered at what Adrian said before putting his hands out. "Show my your hands and arms."

Dipper's confidence was crushed, and a bit of fear was shown in his eyes but for very. . . different reasons.

Malvo noticed the fear and blinked before looking to Graham as she spoke up. "I meaaaaan. . . we do knife fights but nooot in the trees, so. . ." She chose to cover for Dipper, but she would badger him for info later if she could keep him safe from judgement for now. "But it isn't like y'guys didn't know that."

Dipper's confidence was crushed, and a bit of fear was shown in his eyes but for very. . . different reasons.

Malvo noticed the fear and blinked before looking to Graham as she spoke up. "I meaaaaan. . . we do knife fights but nooot in the trees, so. . ." She chose to cover for Dipper, but she would badger him for info later if she could keep him safe from judgement for now. "But it isn't like y'guys didn't know that."
Graham nodded, "that is true. The amount of times we find you two, i sweaer. As long as ou're both okay."

Graham nodded, "that is true. The amount of times we find you two, i sweaer. As long as ou're both okay."

"We are." Malvo smiled. "Even the times we did nick eachother, it's never too bad and it gets cleaned."

Dipper nodded, though his head was hung in an almost guilty fashion.

Grabam smield, "then go ahead and play.'

Malvo smirked with a nod before dragging the guilt-ridden Dipper away, but thia was more to question why there was a change in his expression.

Reaver and the rest watched them go before Adrian offered each member of the goup a single-serving glass bottle of cream soda as there wasn't any beer left.

"Crazy kids." Adrian smirked some.

Malvo smirked with a nod before dragging the guilt-ridden Dipper away, but thia was more to question why there was a change in his expression.

Reaver and the rest watched them go before Adrian offered each member of the goup a single-serving glass bottle of cream soda as there wasn't any beer left.

"Crazy kids." Adrian smirked some.
Graham smiled, "tell me about it. Were we that crazy as kids?"

Graham smiled, "tell me about it. Were we that crazy as kids?"

Zuzana gently took the bottle. "Yes. Yes y'were."

Reaver snorted at Zuzana's avoidance towards adding herself. "Y' were, too!"

Zuzana gently took the bottle. "Yes. Yes y'were."

Reaver snorted at Zuzana's avoidance towards adding herself. "Y' were, too!"
Graham smirked, "mhmmm, i can recall multiple times that you were the one that suggested we go out and do something adventurous and dumb."

Graham smirked, "mhmmm, i can recall multiple times that you were the one that suggested we go out and do something adventurous and dumb."

"As can I." Reaver grinned in agreement.

Zuzana squinted. "Lies. Adrian?"

"Don't drag me int' it, I like not sleeping in the couch." Adrian snickered and sipped his drink.

Graham smiled beore looking to Reaver, "remember that one time we went swimming close to the waterfall?"

-Reaver gasped and grinned mischieviously. "Yep! 'Let's ride the water down!'"

"Oh my gods." Zuzana huffed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back