• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Malvo shrugged, "idunknow."

"Strange means being a weird dad."

-Dipper looked to Graham again and blinked. "Ooooohhh." Dipper then pusjed himself up, struggling to stand until he used the back of the couch as support. He then pointed his chubby little index finger to Adrian. "Daidí! Daidí weeuhd!"

Adrian blinked before sighing. "Thaaaaaaanks."

-Dipper looked to Graham again and blinked. "Ooooohhh." Dipper then pusjed himself up, struggling to stand until he used the back of the couch as support. He then pointed his chubby little index finger to Adrian. "Daidí! Daidí weeuhd!"

Adrian blinked before sighing. "Thaaaaaaanks."
Graham snickered, "hey, i had to leave a parting gift somewhere."

Malvo blinked before pointing at Adrian, "Dadi' weeeeeeeuhd!"

"See? Isn't it beautiful?" Graham smiled.

Last edited:
Adrian snickered before glancing to Graham as he'd now pet the hair oncthe kids heads. "Who woulda thought someone like me would make a good dad?"
Graham smiled, looking to Zuzu, "I know a few. Especially a certain someone that has been by your side since day one."

Graham smiled, looking to Zuzu, "I know a few. Especially a certain someone that has been by your side since day one."

Zuzana smiled at the glance while Adrian peeked over as well.

"Y've doomed society." Adrian stated, and then snickered as Zuzana swatted his arm.

Graham snickered, "shhhhh, you'll be fine."

"Dunno, man. These are tiny Adrians." Adrian snickered and lifted up the baboos. "And soon we shall make everyone lick our boots!"

Triumphantly, Dipper raised a fist to the air after being lifted, squealing; "BA!"

"Dunno, man. These are tiny Adrians." Adrian snickered and lifted up the baboos. "And soon we shall make everyone lick our boots!"

Triumphantly, Dipper raised a fist to the air after being lifted, squealing; "BA!"
Malvo blinked before smiling, "Oi!"

Graham snickered, "he's already infected them."

Malvo blinked before smiling, "Oi!"

Graham snickered, "he's already infected them."

"Oi!" Dipper repeated, Adrian laughing happily while Zuzana and Reaver sighed at the cuteness.

((We can jump bsck to present day now if y'want. I think this is a good place to.))

"Oi!" Dipper repeated, Adrian laughing happily while Zuzana and Reaver sighed at the cuteness.

((We can jump bsck to present day now if y'want. I think this is a good place to.))
(Kk)
Graham smiled, "yeah, that was a real good birthday."

(YUS! A GOOD FLASHBACK! I DIDN'T MESS IT UP!)

(Kk)
Graham smiled, "yeah, that was a real good birthday."

(YUS! A GOOD FLASHBACK! I DIDN'T MESS IT UP!)

((-shoots confetti out of a cannon- WEEEE!))

Adrian and Reaver would nod in agreement while the twins exhaled.

"Ya ever feel like y're in a cutaway sequence that ya don't remember?" Malvo asked while Dipper snorted.

"I'm lucky if I can remember yesterday." Dipper snickered before huffing. ". . . But yes. Only food this year, please. I feel like I'll develop a biting problem again if there's clowns."

((-shoots confetti out of a cannon- WEEEE!))

Adrian and Reaver would nod in agreement while the twins exhaled.

"Ya ever feel like y're in a cutaway sequence that ya don't remember?" Malvo asked while Dipper snorted.

"I'm lucky if I can remember yesterday." Dipper snickered before huffing. ". . . But yes. Only food this year, please. I feel like I'll develop a biting problem again if there's clowns."
(XD)
Graham smiled, "of course, kid. Don'tcha worry about it."

"Wusses." Adrian snickered. "Clowns make fun noises when shot at, especially if ya get 'em right on the nose." He then yelped from the swatting hand of his wife. "It's true though!"
Graham smirked, "should we test that theory? I could do a good amount of illusion to see how quick you are?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back