• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham nodded, "I get that. But y'can't think of it as a negative thing. They love you both just the same. I'm pretty sure they're trying to come up with some sort of surprise for you instead."

Adrian blinked. "A surprise? F'r what? It's not my birthday?"

"Why does it have t' be a set date?" Reaver arched a brow.

"Because I hate surprises. Remember that surprise party?" Adrian furrowed his own brows in fearful thought. "So much screaming. So much blood."

Adrian blinked. "A surprise? F'r what? It's not my birthday?"

"Why does it have t' be a set date?" Reaver arched a brow.

"Because I hate surprises. Remember that surprise party?" Adrian furrowed his own brows in fearful thought. "So much screaming. So much blood."
Graham smiled, "that's why maybe your kids are setting it up. Because they know how to make their amazing Dad happy."

Graham smiled, "that's why maybe your kids are setting it up. Because they know how to make their amazing Dad happy."

Adrian sighed. "Yer optimism terrifies me, I hope y'both know that."

Graham nodded, "oh we know, we've been with you for too long to not notice."

Adrian huffed. "Well, as. . . long as y'guys know. . . What if it isn't somethin' good like that though?"

"Then we deal with it when it happens." Reaver shrugged.

Graham smiled as he nodded, "like we always do and always will do."

Adrian sighed and nodded, looking ahead to watch the canines chase eachother. "'m sorry if it sounds like I'm whining."

"Pfff, y're fiiine." Reaver assured.

Graham shook his head, "nope. Because sometimes i get it too. It's just part of being alive."

"I don't liiiike it." Adrian pouted.

"Ya need a huuuug?"

"Don't touch me." Adrian squeented.

Graham shrugged, "I wouldn't see why not. Better now than ever."

"'s go see if we can take down a couple deer or somethin'!" Adrian grinned, and shifted right where he was before bolting into the woods.

Reaver snickered and watched him go. "Works everytime."

Graham nodded before shifting as well and then ran off into the woods.

Reaver quickly darted after the beah, playfully nippimg his cheek in passing.

Adrian slowed and sniffed at the ground, tail wagging.

Reaver quickly darted after the beah, playfully nippimg his cheek in passing.

Adrian slowed and sniffed at the ground, tail wagging.
Graham huffed before slowing down his pace as he gently walked over to Adrian, waiting him to find the prey.

Graham huffed before slowing down his pace as he gently walked over to Adrian, waiting him to find the prey.

Reaver had slowed to a stop as well, and he glanced to Adrian who'd continue to sniff the ground.

Adrian turned over several frozen leaves, still sniffing until he caught a scent to lead the pack on. He turned his head, and looked to the two while giving a 'follow' nod before he turned his nose back down, following the scent.

Reaver had slowed to a stop as well, and he glanced to Adrian who'd continue to sniff the ground.

Adrian turned over several frozen leaves, still sniffing until he caught a scent to lead the pack on. He turned his head, and looked to the two while giving a 'follow' nod before he turned his nose back down, following the scent.
Graham gently moved along the grass, not stepping on any of the twigs or leaves.

Graham gently moved along the grass, not stepping on any of the twigs or leaves.

((Super secret silent beaaaar.))
Reaver continued to silently tag along behind the rest, and Adrian would step silently until they reached a clearing with a heard of white tailed deer ahead of them.

((Super secret silent beaaaar.))
Reaver continued to silently tag along behind the rest, and Adrian would step silently until they reached a clearing with a heard of white tailed deer ahead of them.

(XD So seeeeecret)
Graham crouched even lower as he whispered into Adrian's ear. "Should we heard them to their deaths?"

(XD So seeeeecret)
Graham crouched even lower as he whispered into Adrian's ear. "Should we heard them to their deaths?"

Adrian huffed silently through his nose and a wolfish grin cracked up his muzzle. "Speakin' my language."

"How we doin' this?" Reaver asked quietly, hunkering down to watch the herd of deer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back