• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
(( XD I was trying to decide on whether of not to have them together, to be honest. ))

Reaver made a happy noise at the patting, his tail having curled as he closed his eyes. "nO PROBLEM!"
(OOOOOOOOOH XD well whatever works)
Graham smiled, "now. . . where is this damn pencil?" He went back to searching.

(OOOOOOOOOH XD well whatever works)
Graham smiled, "now. . . where is this damn pencil?" He went back to searching.

"An excellent question that I. . . don't know the answer to." Reaver did the same, pulling open another drawer. "I swear I saw one earlier."

"Check the stand by the couch." Adrian spoke while peeking out of the kitchen.

"An excellent question that I. . . don't know the answer to." Reaver did the same, pulling open another drawer. "I swear I saw one earlier."

"Check the stand by the couch." Adrian spoke while peeking out of the kitchen.
Graham snapped his fingers before going over to the stand. After a few seconds he found three, "ah! I did it! Are you proud of me yet!?"

Graham snapped his fingers before going over to the stand. After a few seconds he found three, "ah! I did it! Are you proud of me yet!?"

Adrian stared from the kitchen. And, in his best attempt to keep a serious composure, he played the playfully dickish sibling. "No." He lied.

Graham blinked before pouting, "wow. . . .i am hurt more than anything just from that one word."

((Poor Graham. XD ))

Reaver blinked, flattening his ears as he gently poked Graham's side. "I'm proud."

(XD mhmm)
Graham gasped before hugging Reaver, "thank you so much, Rea. This is why you're the good brother."

Reaver yipped in response, a dark red overtaking his face as he laughed gently. "It's no trouble, really."

Graham patted his back, "no, it's a really sweet thing of you to say that to me." He pulled back to smile at him.

Reaver huffed at the patting, smiling in return as he closed his eyes. "I just. . . like yer smile."

Graham awed, "Reaver, you're just on a roll today!" He hugged him again.

Reaver whined happily from the second hug. He looked lost in positive emotions and screaming inner thoughts, at this point.

Adrian continued to watch from the doorway, shaking his head from the look on Reaver's face before he leaned over and whispered to Valerie. "Should we help him?"

Reaver whined happily from the second hug. He looked lost in positive emotions and screaming inner thoughts, at this point.

Adrian continued to watch from the doorway, shaking his head from the look on Reaver's face before he leaned over and whispered to Valerie. "Should we help him?"
Valerie quirked a brow, "how?"

Valerie blinked, "distract who for what?"

(Ah Val XD she doesn't get romances)

(( XD ))

Adrian stared and sighed. "How is it me, the one that had sappiness and love beaten out of his grasp as a child, understands this more than you do?" He pinched the bridge of his nose as he thought for a moment before looking to Graham and Reaver. "Yo. Hugging Grizzly. The pencils."

((It's because you know Reaver's face since he comes to you when Graham isn't arouuuuund.))

(( XD ))

Adrian stared and sighed. "How is it me, the one that had sappiness and love beaten out of his grasp as a child, understands this more than you do?" He pinched the bridge of his nose as he thought for a moment before looking to Graham and Reaver. "Yo. Hugging Grizzly. The pencils."

((It's because you know Reaver's face since he comes to you when Graham isn't arouuuuund.))
(XD AWW)

Graham looked back to him before snapping his fingers, "oh that's right, the pencils! I keep getting sidetrackedd, i'm sorry."

(XD AWW)

Graham looked back to him before snapping his fingers, "oh that's right, the pencils! I keep getting sidetrackedd, i'm sorry."

((MHM XD ))

"Y've just been all over the place since y'got home yesterday." Adrian shook his head with a laugh, returning to the kids who'd giggle as they listened.

((MHM XD ))

"Y've just been all over the place since y'got home yesterday." Adrian shook his head with a laugh, returning to the kids who'd giggle as they listened.
Graham rubbed the back of his neck in a shyly manner. "I think it's the medication bonking my brain."

Graham rubbed the back of his neck in a shyly manner. "I think it's the medication bonking my brain."

"Hey, if it keeps y' from bein' a complete nervous wreck, I've no problem with it." Adrian shrugged, setting the paper down for the twins. "Still wish you'd take it out on clients more, nowadays."

"Adrian!" Zuzana huffed.

"What!? It's true! We used t' be bad cop, and bad cop when it came t' that. Now it's bad cop, and cop that had a bad day and burned his mouth on his coffee but he's still looking at the positives." Adrian then pouted. "Miss my buddy."

((Awwww! ;w; ))

Dipper blinked and peeked up at Adrian, smiling sweetly. "I'll be yur buddy."

Adrian's lip quivered like it was being pierced by a jackhammer, glancing down to Dipper and fighting back proud tears - softly patting the boy's dark auburn hair. "When yer much older, y'can help, yeah? F'r now yer just my little buddy."

((AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!))

"Hey, if it keeps y' from bein' a complete nervous wreck, I've no problem with it." Adrian shrugged, setting the paper down for the twins. "Still wish you'd take it out on clients more, nowadays."

"Adrian!" Zuzana huffed.

"What!? It's true! We used t' be bad cop, and bad cop when it came t' that. Now it's bad cop, and cop that had a bad day and burned his mouth on his coffee but he's still looking at the positives." Adrian then pouted. "Miss my buddy."

((Awwww! ;w; ))

Dipper blinked and peeked up at Adrian, smiling sweetly. "I'll be yur buddy."

Adrian's lip quivered like it was being pierced by a jackhammer, glancing down to Dipper and fighting back proud tears - softly patting the boy's dark auburn hair. "When yer much older, y'can help, yeah? F'r now yer just my little buddy."

((AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!))
(AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW STAHP I"M DYING ;w; )
Graham blinked, "i'm still your buddy too. I can always be bad cop."

(AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW STAHP I"M DYING ;w; )
Graham blinked, "i'm still your buddy too. I can always be bad cop."

((I CAN'T STAHP.))

Adrian looked to Graham and pouted again. "Yeah but then y'get messed up after for a few hours and I feel bad."

((HENEEDSABROTHERLYHUG.))

((I CAN'T STAHP.))

Adrian looked to Graham and pouted again. "Yeah but then y'get messed up after for a few hours and I feel bad."

((HENEEDSABROTHERLYHUG.))
(HE SHALL GET ONE)
Graham immediately knelt down and hugged him tightly. "Then i'll learn my balance so i can still be your bad cop but just slightly not as bad anymore."

(HE SHALL GET ONE)
Graham immediately knelt down and hugged him tightly. "Then i'll learn my balance so i can still be your bad cop but just slightly not as bad anymore."

This was one of those times Adrian didn't resist the hug, his hand reaching around to lightly clap Graham on the back. "Is that a promise?"

((-suppressed awing-))

This was one of those times Adrian didn't resist the hug, his hand reaching around to lightly clap Graham on the back. "Is that a promise?"

((-suppressed awing-))
(I am just awing this is too adorable)
Graham nodded, "from deep within my heart, i promise you that you will not lose your bad cop buddy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back