• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"When you sleep. That's why we all gotta go to sleep early tonight so they can give you the gifts."

"Ooooooh." Malvo nodded in understanding, Dipper having blinked.

"How do dey git int' ouw home?"

"Dere biotáille!" ((Spirits!)) Malvo explained, giggling gently at her brother. "Dey cahn goh anywheres."

Dipper widened his eyes. "Even da seomra folctha!?" ((bathroom!?))

Adrian grinned wide like he was going to say something before stopping himself by biting his knuckle with that mischievous 'I just did something', child-like look while Zuzana shot him that 'don't you dare' look which only made Adrian bite down harder like he was about to explode.

"Ooooooh." Malvo nodded in understanding, Dipper having blinked.

"How do dey git int' ouw home?"

"Dere biotáille!" ((Spirits!)) Malvo explained, giggling gently at her brother. "Dey cahn goh anywheres."

Dipper widened his eyes. "Even da seomra folctha!?" ((bathroom!?))

Adrian grinned wide like he was going to say something before stopping himself by biting his knuckle with that mischievous 'I just did something', child-like look while Zuzana shot him that 'don't you dare' look which only made Adrian bite down harder like he was about to explode.
Graham snickered before looking to the two and then squinted at Adrian. "Shhhhh, we're having a good day, Adrian." He warned.

Graham snickered before looking to the two and then squinted at Adrian. "Shhhhh, we're having a good day, Adrian." He warned.

Adrian whined through his biting, wincing as he still kept his smile. Malvo, of course, blinking as she peeked over Adrian's head to look at his face.

"Don' esplode! We wuv yu!"

Adrian whined again and swallowed his dad pride. "Now I'm gonna explode and cry."

"Noh! No 'splode!" Dipper looked to Adrian, as well.

"Yu won't geht any pwesents if ya 'splode!" Malvo added.

Adrian gave a playful gasp to his kids, and shook his head as he smirked. "No presents!? Well, then I guess I have t' stay in one piece, then, don't I?" And the twins quickly nodded.

Adrian whined through his biting, wincing as he still kept his smile. Malvo, of course, blinking as she peeked over Adrian's head to look at his face.

"Don' esplode! We wuv yu!"

Adrian whined again and swallowed his dad pride. "Now I'm gonna explode and cry."

"Noh! No 'splode!" Dipper looked to Adrian, as well.

"Yu won't geht any pwesents if ya 'splode!" Malvo added.

Adrian gave a playful gasp to his kids, and shook his head as he smirked. "No presents!? Well, then I guess I have t' stay in one piece, then, don't I?" And the twins quickly nodded.
Graham nodded, "please, we all need you, Adrian."

Graham smirked, "it's the saying where the grinch's heart grew three times bigger on Valhalla day."

Adrian widened his eyes fearfully. "I've got cardiomegaly!? Well, I mean my father had problems with the chest organ, so I mean I guess it's not too surprising. Are you all gonna start rejoicing in my deadly condition like the Whos down in Whoville?"

"I wuv dat stowy!" Dipper exclaimed excitedly.

Adrian widened his eyes fearfully. "I've got cardiomegaly!? Well, I mean my father had problems with the chest organ, so I mean I guess it's not too surprising. Are you all gonna start rejoicing in my deadly condition like the Whos down in Whoville?"

"I wuv dat stowy!" Dipper exclaimed excitedly.
Graham sighed before snickering, "why do you like that story, Dipper?"

Graham sighed before snickering, "why do you like that story, Dipper?"

Dipper clapped his hands together once, locking his fingers together as he held his arms down. "I wike it b'cuz uff da way daddy tews it."

Adrian's lip quivered. "I knew my story renditions would help."

Dipper clapped his hands together once, locking his fingers together as he held his arms down. "I wike it b'cuz uff da way daddy tews it."

Adrian's lip quivered. "I knew my story renditions would help."
"So it is you that is putting the kids on the dark path to dark stories, eh?" Graham grinned.

"So it is you that is putting the kids on the dark path to dark stories, eh?" Graham grinned.

Adrian beamed proudly, closing his eyes as he bit back a snicker. "Could be."

"Adrian." Zuzana furrowed her brows a bit, Adrian laughing gently.

"It helps 'em sleep."

Adrian beamed proudly, closing his eyes as he bit back a snicker. "Could be."

"Adrian." Zuzana furrowed her brows a bit, Adrian laughing gently.

"It helps 'em sleep."
"I guess this is a family tradition then." Graham shook his head, snickering.

"I guess this is a family tradition then." Graham shook his head, snickering.

Adrian nodded with more pride as the twins looked to him.

"Can we hear another one t'night?" Malvo asked, Adrian shrugging.

"Only if yer good." Adrian stated, softly taking Malvo from his shoulders, who'd smile innocently.

"We'uw awaze gud!"

Adrian nodded with more pride as the twins looked to him.

"Can we hear another one t'night?" Malvo asked, Adrian shrugging.

"Only if yer good." Adrian stated, softly taking Malvo from his shoulders, who'd smile innocently.

"We'uw awaze gud!"
Graham squinted, "so you two taking the cookies was good?"

Graham squinted, "so you two taking the cookies was good?"

Malvo gasped and Dipper shooshed Graham before looking up at Zuzana as she glanced to the baboos.

"Ooooo, you two stole cookies?"

Dipper quickly shook his head as Malvo did the same. "We wuz testin' t' make sure dey weren't poisonous!" Dipper smiled innocently.

((My grandpa used to say that whenever he playfully tried stealing our food. XD "Just let me test one to see if it's poisonous."))

Malvo gasped and Dipper shooshed Graham before looking up at Zuzana as she glanced to the baboos.

"Ooooo, you two stole cookies?"

Dipper quickly shook his head as Malvo did the same. "We wuz testin' t' make sure dey weren't poisonous!" Dipper smiled innocently.

((My grandpa used to say that whenever he playfully tried stealing our food. XD "Just let me test one to see if it's poisonous."))
Graham snickered, "y'cleaver little liars."
(XD AWWWWW)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back