• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"How much is set already and planned for the weding?"

"Just about everything. We just need to put the order in for the food, really. Well, and find a place for these two to fit in, now." Zuzana smiled, gently rubbing the baboos arms with her thumbs.

----

"I really hope so. I just..." Adrian sighed, softly setting the hammer down. "I want this to be the perfect day for her."

"Just about everything. We just need to put the order in for the food, really. Well, and find a place for these two to fit in, now." Zuzana smiled, gently rubbing the baboos arms with her thumbs.

----

"I really hope so. I just..." Adrian sighed, softly setting the hammer down. "I want this to be the perfect day for her."
"We will. All with time, it will be figured out." She smiled.
____
"I know, and trust me, it will. You're doing a very good job so far. I haven't threaten to stab you or slice off your skin and stuff your skin into your own mouth . . . yet."

"We will. All with time, it will be figured out." She smiled.
____
"I know, and trust me, it will. You're doing a very good job so far. I haven't threaten to stab you or slice off your skin and stuff your skin into your own mouth . . . yet."

"I hope so. Do you think it'll be too much for them?"
----
Adrian blinked, smirking. "And you want me in anger management?" He teased.

"I hope so. Do you think it'll be too much for them?"
----
Adrian blinked, smirking. "And you want me in anger management?" He teased.
"Nah, not at all. They'll be very relaxed."
______
"I'm not angry, i just don't want you to have a reason to get cold feet. Because if you get cold feet." He made a stabbing gesture.

"Nah, not at all. They'll be very relaxed."
______
"I'm not angry, i just don't want you to have a reason to get cold feet. Because if you get cold feet." He made a stabbing gesture.

"Gonna hold you to that thought." Zuzana snickered.
----
Adrian blinked a few more times, watching. "I could never do that. Not to Zuzu. But, on that thought, can you carve the anxiety out of me?"

"Gonna hold you to that thought." Zuzana snickered.
----
Adrian blinked a few more times, watching. "I could never do that. Not to Zuzu. But, on that thought, can you carve the anxiety out of me?"
"Trust me, they will. We'll find a way before it comes to the wedding for them."
______
"Sorry, that shit is all in your mental state and Zuzu will kill me if i give you a lobotomy."

"Trust me, they will. We'll find a way before it comes to the wedding for them."
______
"Sorry, that shit is all in your mental state and Zuzu will kill me if i give you a lobotomy."

Zuzana sighed, smiling with a nod. "Alright."

As if in response, Dipper sputtered and blew raspberries with his lips once he was awake.
----
"No chance in hiding a lobotomy either." Reaver smirked.

Adrian pouted. "How about a drink then?"

Zuzana sighed, smiling with a nod. "Alright."

As if in response, Dipper sputtered and blew raspberries with his lips once he was awake.
----
"No chance in hiding a lobotomy either." Reaver smirked.

Adrian pouted. "How about a drink then?"
Valerie smiled, "looks like one has awaken."

Valerie smiled, "looks like one has awaken."

Zuzana moved her attention to Dipper, snickering gently. "Hey, bud... Y'sleep okay?" She spoke softly, as Malvo was still sleeping.

Dipper returned the look, blowing another raspberry as he'd reach up with his tiiiny little arms to stretch again.

----

"Scotch whiskey?" Adrian asked, a puppy like hope in his eyes.

Zuzana moved her attention to Dipper, snickering gently. "Hey, bud... Y'sleep okay?" She spoke softly, as Malvo was still sleeping.

Dipper returned the look, blowing another raspberry as he'd reach up with his tiiiny little arms to stretch again.

----

"Scotch whiskey?" Adrian asked, a puppy like hope in his eyes.
Val smiled, "do you need any help or do you have him?"

Val smiled, "do you need any help or do you have him?"

"Well as long as he doesn't start wiggling, I should be fine." Zuzana assured, Dipper squealing softly.

----

Adrian smiled. "... Only one, though. Last thing people need is me being drunk at the wedding."

"Well as long as he doesn't start wiggling, I should be fine." Zuzana assured, Dipper squealing softly.

----

Adrian smiled. "... Only one, though. Last thing people need is me being drunk at the wedding."
Valerie nodde,d "you're such a good mom. Sorry if i'm saying that too much but it's true."

Valerie nodde,d "you're such a good mom. Sorry if i'm saying that too much but it's true."

Zuzana shook her head. "You don't have to be sorry." Dipper reached up, softly patting Zuzana's cheek, whom smiled as she turned her head and kissed his hand. "Aaaah, I'm gonna love this."

----

"Ewww, what do I look like some sorta water-walking hippy?" Adrian wrinkled his nose, Reaver snickering. Adrian then huffed, finishing off a few more nails. "Seriously though. Never in a million years. Part of the reason yer the best man and not a certain Russian friend of mine."

Zuzana shook her head. "You don't have to be sorry." Dipper reached up, softly patting Zuzana's cheek, whom smiled as she turned her head and kissed his hand. "Aaaah, I'm gonna love this."

----

"Ewww, what do I look like some sorta water-walking hippy?" Adrian wrinkled his nose, Reaver snickering. Adrian then huffed, finishing off a few more nails. "Seriously though. Never in a million years. Part of the reason yer the best man and not a certain Russian friend of mine."
Valerie giggled, "such a sweetie they are."

Valerie giggled, "such a sweetie they are."

Zuzana nodded with a smile. "A couple of smoll beans."

----

"Well, I was gonna say you're smart and fucking considerate enough not to release bushy tailed menaces as Zuzana and I exchange vows, but I mean whatever makes you feel better, I suppose. I trust you not to sabotage me more than him, really." Adrian shrugged.

Zuzana nodded with a smile. "A couple of smoll beans."

----

"Well, I was gonna say you're smart and fucking considerate enough not to release bushy tailed menaces as Zuzana and I exchange vows, but I mean whatever makes you feel better, I suppose. I trust you not to sabotage me more than him, really." Adrian shrugged.
"Truly. They're going to love it here."

(XD Adrian's mind is just going "ABORT! ABORT!" )

"Truly. They're going to love it here."

(XD Adrian's mind is just going "ABORT! ABORT!" )

((XD INeverAskedForThis.mp3))

"Yep. Havoc raising, and all."
----
Adrian twitched a brow, scrambling back until his back hit the wall. "No. NONONONONO. I said I was going to say that! Y'blew it tho! Now say away with that sappy shite! Go back to wanting me dead! Loathe my existence, bear man!"

((XD INeverAskedForThis.mp3))

"Yep. Havoc raising, and all."
----
Adrian twitched a brow, scrambling back until his back hit the wall. "No. NONONONONO. I said I was going to say that! Y'blew it tho! Now say away with that sappy shite! Go back to wanting me dead! Loathe my existence, bear man!"
(XD)
"Well . . yeah, you do have a point now thtat i remember it is Adrian's kids after all." She snickered.

(XD)
"Well . . yeah, you do have a point now thtat i remember it is Adrian's kids after all." She snickered.

"Let's just hope the palace is still in one piece once these two grow up." Zuzana laughed.

----

Adrian wretched. "Graham stahp! Not in my kid's room!"

"Let's just hope the palace is still in one piece once these two grow up." Zuzana laughed.

----

Adrian wretched. "Graham stahp! Not in my kid's room!"
"It will. Just need to make sure the boys don't get lost in their puppy dog eyes."

"It will. Just need to make sure the boys don't get lost in their puppy dog eyes."

Zuzana blinked. "We're doomed."

----

"And not sick! So stahp!"

Valerie sighed, "yup, i think so too."
________
"They're not entirely like you, butthead! They need love so they're not traumatized like you!"

"What a way t'go, though."
----
"I'm not sayin' that! I'm sayin' they don't need me gettin' sick in here."

"Truly. I would love that that's how we all went."

"Same here. Death from adorableness sounds pleasant, at least." Zuzana sighed, snickering while Dipper simply watched the ceiling.

----

Adrian pouted. "Yer such a meanie face."

((... Yep.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back