• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"Poor things." Zuzana giggled.

----

Adrian turned his head and sneezed into his arm before turning back to look at the crib that was under construction. "I swear, these things get more complex as the years go by."
Valerie smiled, "we can get them cute little hats to protect their faces from the sun.

Valerie smiled, "we can get them cute little hats to protect their faces from the sun.

Zuzana gave a gasp of excitement, quickly nodding as she, still, made sure tockeep her voice quiet enough not to wake them. "Aaaah, I can't believe we forgot to pick those up!"

----

Adrian gave a low whistle, thinking back. "That would beeee... Back when Reaver was born. Gods, time flies."

Zuzana gave a gasp of excitement, quickly nodding as she, still, made sure tockeep her voice quiet enough not to wake them. "Aaaah, I can't believe we forgot to pick those up!"

----

Adrian gave a low whistle, thinking back. "That would beeee... Back when Reaver was born. Gods, time flies."
Valerie giggled, "we'll do it next time then. That wasn't your last stop to buy kids things after all. Y'got yeaaaaaars of buying them things."

Valerie giggled, "we'll do it next time then. That wasn't your last stop to buy kids things after all. Y'got yeaaaaaars of buying them things."

Zuzana grinned, adjusting the two while Dipper had babbled in his sleep. "Only shopping I'll ever enjoy, to be honest. Gods, you should've seen your brother when we passed the baby socks. He was so gitty."

((Gossiiiiip.))

----

Adrian grimaced with a growl, swatting Graham's hand away as he squeented to him. "Paws off, bear."

Zuzana grinned, adjusting the two while Dipper had babbled in his sleep. "Only shopping I'll ever enjoy, to be honest. Gods, you should've seen your brother when we passed the baby socks. He was so gitty."

((Gossiiiiip.))

----

Adrian grimaced with a growl, swatting Graham's hand away as he squeented to him. "Paws off, bear."
(XD)
"Oh please go on." She smirked.

(XD)
"Oh please go on." She smirked.

Zuzana smiled wide. "Well, as we were walking down the isles to grab the strollers, I Lost Adrian. And when I finally found him he came running down the isle with these little blue socks, screaming like an excited child in the toy isle."

----

"Yes I can because they're my cheeks so stahp!" Adrian slapped Graham's hand away again.

Zuzana smiled wide. "Well, as we were walking down the isles to grab the strollers, I Lost Adrian. And when I finally found him he came running down the isle with these little blue socks, screaming like an excited child in the toy isle."

----

"Yes I can because they're my cheeks so stahp!" Adrian slapped Graham's hand away again.
"Awwww. I'm glad he's already so excited."

Graham pouted, "no fun!"

"Awwww. I'm glad he's already so excited."

Graham pouted, "no fun!"

"So am I. Brings him at least some relief over the upcoming wedding." Zuzana snickered.

----

Adrian grimaced from the pout, pointing his own hammer towards Reaver. "Pinch his cheeks. He likes that."

"Wut?" Reaver raised his brows, looking up from his hammering.

"So am I. Brings him at least some relief over the upcoming wedding." Zuzana snickered.

----

Adrian grimaced from the pout, pointing his own hammer towards Reaver. "Pinch his cheeks. He likes that."

"Wut?" Reaver raised his brows, looking up from his hammering.
"ANd how are you feeling about it?"

"ANd how are you feeling about it?"

Zuzana arched a brow. "Excited and anxious all at the same time."

----

Reaver quirked both brows as he watched Graham's hands. "Jus' be a gentle bear, pwease."

Zuzana arched a brow. "Excited and anxious all at the same time."

----

Reaver quirked both brows as he watched Graham's hands. "Jus' be a gentle bear, pwease."
"Well, just like being a mother, i know for sure it's going to go splendid at the wedding ceremony."

"Well, just like being a mother, i know for sure it's going to go splendid at the wedding ceremony."

"I've no doubts. But the anxiety is still there, y'know?"

----

((AAAAAAAAAAH. ;W; ))

Reaver winced his eyes shut, soon snickering as Graham patted his cheek. "My bestest best friend."

(("My bestest best senpaaaaai."))

"I've no doubts. But the anxiety is still there, y'know?"

----

((AAAAAAAAAAH. ;W; ))

Reaver winced his eyes shut, soon snickering as Graham patted his cheek. "My bestest best friend."

(("My bestest best senpaaaaai."))
"Yeah, i know. But don't worry, we girls will be there for you to make sure that it's YOUR GUYS day."

"Yeah, i know. But don't worry, we girls will be there for you to make sure that it's YOUR GUYS day."

"You're all the best." Zuzana snickered softly.

----

Reaver then snickered, opening his arms for a huuuug while Adrian watched them both and shook his head.

Valerie giggled, "we try."

"Well, whatever you're doing don't stop because it's super effective." Zuzana snickered.

----

Reaver snickered and grinned at the hair ruffle while Adrian rolled his eyes.

"My gods, get a room." Adrian teased, going back to hammering.

"Well, whatever you're doing don't stop because it's super effective." Zuzana snickered.

----

Reaver snickered and grinned at the hair ruffle while Adrian rolled his eyes.

"My gods, get a room." Adrian teased, going back to hammering.
Valerie gave a nod, "we're on it, boss!"

Valerie gave a nod, "we're on it, boss!"

"Good. I know ya won't disappoint." Zuzana giggled, the twins having stretched.

----

Reaver screamed internally at this, Adrian having grimaced.

"Ewww."

"Good. I know ya won't disappoint." Zuzana giggled, the twins having stretched.

----

Reaver screamed internally at this, Adrian having grimaced.

"Ewww."
Valerie nodded before looking at the twins, "are we loud?"

Valerie nodded before looking at the twins, "are we loud?"

Zuzana blinked. "I don't think we're being too loud?" She tilted her head, looking back to the twins yet again, who'd settled back into sleeping.

----

Adrian quirked a brow, grinning. "Yeah, well, yer not the one's gettin' married." He bit his tongue, snickering.

Reaver quickly turned the attention off of this so he wouldn't go deaf from how loud he was screaming on the inside. "Oh my gods, listen t' the man that supposedly hates sap and such."

Zuzana blinked. "I don't think we're being too loud?" She tilted her head, looking back to the twins yet again, who'd settled back into sleeping.

----

Adrian quirked a brow, grinning. "Yeah, well, yer not the one's gettin' married." He bit his tongue, snickering.

Reaver quickly turned the attention off of this so he wouldn't go deaf from how loud he was screaming on the inside. "Oh my gods, listen t' the man that supposedly hates sap and such."
Valerie gave a sigh of relief, "sorry, just thought they were waking up because of us."

Graham snickered, "Reaver's got a point, Adrian."

Valerie gave a sigh of relief, "sorry, just thought they were waking up because of us."

Graham snickered, "Reaver's got a point, Adrian."

Zuzana giggled quietly. "I mean, you weren't alone in that worry, at least."

----

Adrian blinked a few times before closing his eyes. "This is what anxiety does to a man."

Zuzana giggled quietly. "I mean, you weren't alone in that worry, at least."

----

Adrian blinked a few times before closing his eyes. "This is what anxiety does to a man."
"Yeah, that's the good part."

"Yeah, that's the good part."

"Very, very true."
----
"Must be really bad t'day." Reaver quirked a brow as Adrian exhaled.

"Y've noooooooooooo idea."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back