• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"Same here. Death from adorableness sounds pleasant, at least." Zuzana sighed, snickering while Dipper simply watched the ceiling.

----

Adrian pouted. "Yer such a meanie face."

((... Yep.))
"Better than most. That's all i can really say."
))))))
"And you're such a furbrain!"

"Better than most. That's all i can really say."
))))))
"And you're such a furbrain!"

"All anyone can say, really." Zuzana agreed, Dipper beginning to wiggle about like a wiggle worm.
----
"And yer a lazy bearface!"

((... I can't with these two.))

"All anyone can say, really." Zuzana agreed, Dipper beginning to wiggle about like a wiggle worm.
----
"And yer a lazy bearface!"

((... I can't with these two.))
Valerie smiled, "i think someone wants to shake their behind."
_________

"Says the one who chases after a tennis ball like a dummy!"

Valerie smiled, "i think someone wants to shake their behind."
_________

"Says the one who chases after a tennis ball like a dummy!"

Zuzana snickered at that, watching Dipper. "Is that right? You gonna try and dance?"

Dipper babbled in return, clapping his hands.

----

"It keeps me active!"

Zuzana snickered at that, watching Dipper. "Is that right? You gonna try and dance?"

Dipper babbled in return, clapping his hands.

----

"It keeps me active!"
"He's got music in his soul." She giggled.

"He's got music in his soul." She giggled.

"Another piece of evidence that he's Adrian's." Zuzana stated with a grin, raising a brow as Malvo stretched next.

----

Adrian gasped at this. "WAIT WHAT!? So the tennis balls weren't lost!?"

"Another piece of evidence that he's Adrian's." Zuzana stated with a grin, raising a brow as Malvo stretched next.

----

Adrian gasped at this. "WAIT WHAT!? So the tennis balls weren't lost!?"
Valerie smiled, nodding. "Get ready for howls from these two."
_______
"Nope! Y'got dooped!"

"Mhmm. Adrian's playing the guitar while howling and the twins are doing the same with him."

Zuzana whined. "As noisy as that sounds, it still sounds so cuuute."
----
"Doesn't make me a furbrain. Makes me act on instinct."

Reaver smirked. "Exactly. Furbrain."

Adrian stared. "Reavy, you play fetch too."

Zuzana whined. "As noisy as that sounds, it still sounds so cuuute."
----
"Doesn't make me a furbrain. Makes me act on instinct."

Reaver smirked. "Exactly. Furbrain."

Adrian stared. "Reavy, you play fetch too."
Valerie nodded, "anything with babies is automatically cute."

Valerie nodded, "anything with babies is automatically cute."

"Mhmm. And when it's my three babies -- aaaaaah, I could just die."

----

Reaver beamed at this, but Adrian grumbled as he'd simply move back to the crib to bash in the last few nails.

((We could jump back to this versions present day whenever you're ready, by the way.))

"Mhmm. And when it's my three babies -- aaaaaah, I could just die."

----

Reaver beamed at this, but Adrian grumbled as he'd simply move back to the crib to bash in the last few nails.

((We could jump back to this versions present day whenever you're ready, by the way.))
"Yup, two small babies and one big baby boy."
(I AM READY)

Graham nodded, "yup, isn't it neat? Adrian told more than what was recommended, but still, it was a great story."

"Yup, two small babies and one big baby boy."
(I AM READY)

Graham nodded, "yup, isn't it neat? Adrian told more than what was recommended, but still, it was a great story."

Adrian snickered sheepishly, closing his eyes as the family sat in McDonald's, the table fucking LOADED with food as several onlookers had to take doubletakes just to make sure they weren't imagining the amount.. "I... got caught up in everything."

Dei-Loki ran his thumbs along the bandage and gauze around his arm, smiling slightly as he'd lean against his seat. "Still weird t' think we were here as babies."

Zuzana smiled, softly petting Dei-Loki's hair. "Cutest babies."

Adrian snickered sheepishly, closing his eyes as the family sat in McDonald's, the table fucking LOADED with food as several onlookers had to take doubletakes just to make sure they weren't imagining the amount.. "I... got caught up in everything."

Dei-Loki ran his thumbs along the bandage and gauze around his arm, smiling slightly as he'd lean against his seat. "Still weird t' think we were here as babies."

Zuzana smiled, softly petting Dei-Loki's hair. "Cutest babies."
Graham nodded, "I still want to squish your cheeks together because you're so adorable."

"Because everyone's adorable! Even your father!" He leaned over, squishing his cheek.

Adrian grimaced at this, taking the straw out of his mouth as he'd been drinking a milkshake. "Really, Graham? In front of the food?"

((This meme will never die as long as I'm around.))

Adrian grimaced at this, taking the straw out of his mouth as he'd been drinking a milkshake. "Really, Graham? In front of the food?"

((This meme will never die as long as I'm around.))
(XD we will be the only ones with this meme)
Graham snickered, "hey! You do it constantly to me with your dad puns!"

(XD we will be the only ones with this meme)
Graham snickered, "hey! You do it constantly to me with your dad puns!"

"I have been good lately, as sickening as that sounds!" Adrian declared, playfully shoving the beaaar.

"Well, I guess it takes a punk t' know a punk, doesn't it, punk!?"

((Can we get a punk counter in here? XD ))
(XD Eight. Nine if we're counting your punk as well)
"I don't know, punk! All i know is that you're being a real big punk right now, ya punk!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back