• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"They have recently, yeah." Dei-Loki softly exhaled, glancing to the ceiling. "As it turns out, Dominic still had ties. And with his deep-seeded hatred f'r the Light Kingdom, I knew right from the get-go that hatred wasn't goin' anywhere. What I failed t' wrap my head around was the cost that came with it. Guess love truly does make y'blind."

Malvo blinked, blushing as she gently shoved Lucian. "YEP, definitely a dork."
"Puppy love. If he was your first, it was puppy love. No one immediately falls in love with their best friend for the first time that they find love. It's trial and error."

Lucian snickered, "y'like it, so that's all that matters."

"Puppy love. If he was your first, it was puppy love. No one immediately falls in love with their best friend for the first time that they find love. It's trial and error."

Lucian snickered, "y'like it, so that's all that matters."

(Except, y'know... everyone's favorite Yandere, Reaver.)

Dei-Loki shook his head, closing his eyes. "If y'say so."

Malvo widened her eyes, blushing darker before nervously closing her eyes. "I-I never said that!"

(YEHS YOU DEEEEHD.)

(Except, y'know... everyone's favorite Yandere, Reaver.)

Dei-Loki shook his head, closing his eyes. "If y'say so."

Malvo widened her eyes, blushing darker before nervously closing her eyes. "I-I never said that!"

(YEHS YOU DEEEEHD.)
(XD TRUE)
Masaru grinned, "you'll see one day when you fall for someone and just feel it. It's like a lightening bolt into your chest. Every time they touch you, hell, even look at you, it makes your heart race and all rational thought leave your head. It's more than just being blind to it, it's being engulfed in it. Like a sicken flame."

(XD TRUE)
Masaru grinned, "you'll see one day when you fall for someone and just feel it. It's like a lightening bolt into your chest. Every time they touch you, hell, even look at you, it makes your heart race and all rational thought leave your head. It's more than just being blind to it, it's being engulfed in it. Like a sicken flame."

"Someone y'd do anything for, someone y'd even kill for without a second thought." Dei-Loki added to Masaru's comment, thumbs in his pockets. "Someone that grants y' a light amidst the darkness that yer known t' be swallowed by. A friend, an ear, a shoulder. But none of that fucking even matters, as we all die in the end. It all ends badly. Backs are stabbed, trust is broken, and y'll find that, once that person is gone from yer life, as is the flame that danced upon the wick and kept yer path clear fer so long." He closed his eyes once more, turning as he'd leave the building to sneak a smoke as he couldn't handle the withdrawal any longer.

(Oof.
I cried.)

"Someone y'd do anything for, someone y'd even kill for without a second thought." Dei-Loki added to Masaru's comment, thumbs in his pockets. "Someone that grants y' a light amidst the darkness that yer known t' be swallowed by. A friend, an ear, a shoulder. But none of that fucking even matters, as we all die in the end. It all ends badly. Backs are stabbed, trust is broken, and y'll find that, once that person is gone from yer life, as is the flame that danced upon the wick and kept yer path clear fer so long." He closed his eyes once more, turning as he'd leave the building to sneak a smoke as he couldn't handle the withdrawal any longer.

(Oof.
I cried.)
(jesus -patpat-)

Masaru watched him leave, "i guess i was wrong for once." He then sighed, beginning to follow him before stopping, hesitating. "What do you say, Mom? What do you say to those that hurt from love? I"m sorry?" He walked out to find him. He then quickly turned Dei around once he caught up, "wait! Would you just wait?" He then snapped his fingers before gulping down his pride. "I am . . . sor-. . . you are . . . you understand what love is. I thought . . . you didn't know. So excuse me for that. But as for losing this Dominick guy . . . I . . . you're good at this condolence thingy right? What do you want me to say to make you feel better?"

"Yes you did! You said that you find it nice!"

(jesus -patpat-)

Masaru watched him leave, "i guess i was wrong for once." He then sighed, beginning to follow him before stopping, hesitating. "What do you say, Mom? What do you say to those that hurt from love? I"m sorry?" He walked out to find him. He then quickly turned Dei around once he caught up, "wait! Would you just wait?" He then snapped his fingers before gulping down his pride. "I am . . . sor-. . . you are . . . you understand what love is. I thought . . . you didn't know. So excuse me for that. But as for losing this Dominick guy . . . I . . . you're good at this condolence thingy right? What do you want me to say to make you feel better?"

"Yes you did! You said that you find it nice!"

( ;w; )

Dei-Loki, once outside, removed the carton that he hid within the inside pocket of his jacket. He tapped it against the palm of his hand as he listened to Masaru approach, and kept his gaze off to the side as he'd been turned around. "I doubt anything can be said." Dei-Loki admitted, popping a cigarette into his mouth. "I'll... get over him at some point. I just gotta figure out how... Thank y', though..."

Malvo's blush grew EVEN darker, wincing her eyes shut as he mind shot into a panic. "N-No, I didn't! Why would I s-say something like that!?"

(AWKWARD GIRL NEEDS LUFFFF.
XD ;w; )

( ;w; )

Dei-Loki, once outside, removed the carton that he hid within the inside pocket of his jacket. He tapped it against the palm of his hand as he listened to Masaru approach, and kept his gaze off to the side as he'd been turned around. "I doubt anything can be said." Dei-Loki admitted, popping a cigarette into his mouth. "I'll... get over him at some point. I just gotta figure out how... Thank y', though..."

Malvo's blush grew EVEN darker, wincing her eyes shut as he mind shot into a panic. "N-No, I didn't! Why would I s-say something like that!?"

(AWKWARD GIRL NEEDS LUFFFF.
XD ;w; )
Masaru scratched the back of his head, "yeah . . . sure."

(EEEEEEEE SHE"S SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE XD)

Lucian snickered, "alright, you didn't say anything. Must be just my ears playing a trick on me."

Masaru scratched the back of his head, "yeah . . . sure."

(EEEEEEEE SHE"S SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE XD)

Lucian snickered, "alright, you didn't say anything. Must be just my ears playing a trick on me."

Dei-Loki lit the cigarette in his mouth with an action as simple as a snap of his fingers before he held the pack up for Masaru. "Want one?"

Malvo puffed her cheeks a bit. "Y'should really get yer hearing checked."

Dei-Loki lit the cigarette in his mouth with an action as simple as a snap of his fingers before he held the pack up for Masaru. "Want one?"

Malvo puffed her cheeks a bit. "Y'should really get yer hearing checked."
"Yeah, i can use one. I can use one badly. You're lucky that i have to babysit you or otherwise i would never even come close to trying to apolo- . . that word."

Lucian nodded, "yeah, you're right. I need my hearing aid, lassy!"

"Yeah, i can use one. I can use one badly. You're lucky that i have to babysit you or otherwise i would never even come close to trying to apolo- . . that word."

Lucian nodded, "yeah, you're right. I need my hearing aid, lassy!"

Dei-Loki gave a sad smile, removing a cigarette before handing it up to Masaru even after the babysitting comment. "It wasn't intentional. A lot of people my age don't know the difference between love and desire, anyways." He took a long drag of his cigarette and locked his almost war-cold emerald gaze to the trees grown several yards from where they stood. Smoke escaped the teen like ribbons dancing in the breeze that moment he exhaled. "So it's not an uncommon assumption in the slightest."

Malvo shook her head, snickering before playing into the dorkiness with her own, just to relieve the anxiety. She brought a hand up to her wolf ear, leaning closer. "What? What did y' say!?"

Dei-Loki gave a sad smile, removing a cigarette before handing it up to Masaru even after the babysitting comment. "It wasn't intentional. A lot of people my age don't know the difference between love and desire, anyways." He took a long drag of his cigarette and locked his almost war-cold emerald gaze to the trees grown several yards from where they stood. Smoke escaped the teen like ribbons dancing in the breeze that moment he exhaled. "So it's not an uncommon assumption in the slightest."

Malvo shook her head, snickering before playing into the dorkiness with her own, just to relieve the anxiety. She brought a hand up to her wolf ear, leaning closer. "What? What did y' say!?"
Masaru sighed, taking the cigarette and lightening it up with his own lighter before puffing out a smoke. "I was wrong . . . your father has taught you very well after all. He's a good Dad."

Lucian snickered, "What was that?!"

Masaru sighed, taking the cigarette and lightening it up with his own lighter before puffing out a smoke. "I was wrong . . . your father has taught you very well after all. He's a good Dad."

Lucian snickered, "What was that?!"

Dei-Loki glanced to Masaru for a moment before looking back to the trees with a small smile. "He definitely tries a lot harder than most, that's f'r sure."

Malvo, snickering as well, spoke again. "Come again!?"

Dei-Loki glanced to Masaru for a moment before looking back to the trees with a small smile. "He definitely tries a lot harder than most, that's f'r sure."

Malvo, snickering as well, spoke again. "Come again!?"
"Mhmmm, does he . . . ever mention Thomas?"

Lucian snickered, "yup, we're dorks alright."

"Mhmmm, does he . . . ever mention Thomas?"

Lucian snickered, "yup, we're dorks alright."

"On occasion, and never out of context with what he was talking about prior, yes." Admitted the young Demigod, who'd tap the ash from his cigarette. "He's never told me in particular what my grandfather and Alduin had done, at least in high detail, but I've heard him speak t' my mam about it, along with my aunts and uncles. Fucked up backstory that damn near comes four steps from rivaling my own. So I can understand whole-heartedly as t' why he tries his damnedest to be a good dad, even with what they tried t' whip him int' bein'."

"Pretty cool ones, tho. So at least we have that." Malvo giggled.

"On occasion, and never out of context with what he was talking about prior, yes." Admitted the young Demigod, who'd tap the ash from his cigarette. "He's never told me in particular what my grandfather and Alduin had done, at least in high detail, but I've heard him speak t' my mam about it, along with my aunts and uncles. Fucked up backstory that damn near comes four steps from rivaling my own. So I can understand whole-heartedly as t' why he tries his damnedest to be a good dad, even with what they tried t' whip him int' bein'."

"Pretty cool ones, tho. So at least we have that." Malvo giggled.
Masaru nodded, "does he. . . ever think he's like Thomas?"

Lucian smiled, "heck yeah! We're awesome! Now let's go get that cute small octopus."

Masaru nodded, "does he. . . ever think he's like Thomas?"

Lucian smiled, "heck yeah! We're awesome! Now let's go get that cute small octopus."

Dei-Loki bit his lip as he removed the cigarette from his mouth, simply nodding. "Sometimes..."

Malvo beamed, raising a fist to the air. "To the squishy, mini sea ghosts!"

Dei-Loki bit his lip as he removed the cigarette from his mouth, simply nodding. "Sometimes..."

Malvo beamed, raising a fist to the air. "To the squishy, mini sea ghosts!"
Masaru sighed, "of course he does. That jackass, i swear."

Lucian then stopped once there. "What should we name him?" He asked as he pointed at the tiny ghost.

Masaru sighed, "of course he does. That jackass, i swear."

Lucian then stopped once there. "What should we name him?" He asked as he pointed at the tiny ghost.

Dei-Loki blinked, glancing to Masaru. "I mean, y'can't really blame him, though, can ya? Especially with how common the anger issues are in the Alaois bloodline."

"... Ghooosty." Malvo stated after examining the tiny squishy for a few minutes.

Dei-Loki blinked, glancing to Masaru. "I mean, y'can't really blame him, though, can ya? Especially with how common the anger issues are in the Alaois bloodline."

"... Ghooosty." Malvo stated after examining the tiny squishy for a few minutes.
Masaru shrugged, "i guess you have a point. Still . . . i just wish that rugrat brat would not think like that. Maybe think he's an idiot or annoying, anything but Thomas."

Lucian gasped, "that's an amazing name! Hello little Ghosty."

Masaru shrugged, "i guess you have a point. Still . . . i just wish that rugrat brat would not think like that. Maybe think he's an idiot or annoying, anything but Thomas."

Lucian gasped, "that's an amazing name! Hello little Ghosty."

Dei-Loki nodded in agreement, tapping a small bit more ash from his cigarette before returning it to his mouth. "I know, I wish that too."

Malvo grinned at this, taking a picture of the tiny creature. "AaaaaAAAH! He's so cute!"

Dei-Loki nodded in agreement, tapping a small bit more ash from his cigarette before returning it to his mouth. "I know, I wish that too."

Malvo grinned at this, taking a picture of the tiny creature. "AaaaaAAAH! He's so cute!"
Masaru nodded, "otherwise, he's been good?" He asked, turning to look at Dei. "Has he . . . they been living a good life right?"

Lucian snickered, "I know! He's so smoll!"

Masaru nodded, "otherwise, he's been good?" He asked, turning to look at Dei. "Has he . . . they been living a good life right?"

Lucian snickered, "I know! He's so smoll!"

Dei-Loki smiled, nodding at this. "Oh, of course. Just ask the Cheshyre side of my family. Dad and the rest were treated like grandpa Grant's and grandma Aileen's own kids. From what I've heard, they went from skiddish, untrusting and weary t' open and smiling with true meaning behind it. Ya can even tell it in the photo albums, especially with dad. Those dark circles under his eyes just one day vanished."

(Three times, I've referenced the eyes.
Three. xD )

Malvo quickly nodded. "The cutest smol Ghosty in the universe!" She quickly took a picture, a smile on her face as she stuck to Lucian's side.

Dei-Loki smiled, nodding at this. "Oh, of course. Just ask the Cheshyre side of my family. Dad and the rest were treated like grandpa Grant's and grandma Aileen's own kids. From what I've heard, they went from skiddish, untrusting and weary t' open and smiling with true meaning behind it. Ya can even tell it in the photo albums, especially with dad. Those dark circles under his eyes just one day vanished."

(Three times, I've referenced the eyes.
Three. xD )

Malvo quickly nodded. "The cutest smol Ghosty in the universe!" She quickly took a picture, a smile on her face as she stuck to Lucian's side.
(XD I'm just surprised you managed to recognize the amount of times you did it.)
Masaru smiled, "that's good. That's real good."

Lucian laughed, "the best ghosty."

(XD I'm just surprised you managed to recognize the amount of times you did it.)
Masaru smiled, "that's good. That's real good."

Lucian laughed, "the best ghosty."

(Meee too. XD )

Dei-Loki nodded again. "It is. That grumpiness is never gonna go away, though, I feel. Sooo, thanks f'r teachin' my dad the grumpy side, fox." He then flashed a teasing smirk, quirking a brow.

"10/10." Malvo laughed, as well.

(Meee too. XD )

Dei-Loki nodded again. "It is. That grumpiness is never gonna go away, though, I feel. Sooo, thanks f'r teachin' my dad the grumpy side, fox." He then flashed a teasing smirk, quirking a brow.

"10/10." Malvo laughed, as well.
Masaru smirked, "if you think that i was going to teach your Dad on how to be sappy as fuck, y'have another thing comin'."

"Now what else should we go and see?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back