• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham snickered heading to their room, knocking. "Hewwo?"

Adrian paused, tensing just a tad as he glanced to the door before exhaling and and smiling to Zuzana. "I've got it."

Zuzana no sooner nodded, returning the smile as she watched Adrian get up - no sooner frowning and moving to ready herself for getting up, just in case Adrian fell. "You alright?"

Adrian held the bedpost for support, smiling nonetheless. "M'legs asleep." He'd lie before heading to the door and opening it, simultaniously propping his weight against the door frame. "Hey guys."

Adrian paused, tensing just a tad as he glanced to the door before exhaling and and smiling to Zuzana. "I've got it."

Zuzana no sooner nodded, returning the smile as she watched Adrian get up - no sooner frowning and moving to ready herself for getting up, just in case Adrian fell. "You alright?"

Adrian held the bedpost for support, smiling nonetheless. "M'legs asleep." He'd lie before heading to the door and opening it, simultaniously propping his weight against the door frame. "Hey guys."
Graham quirked his brow as Adrian opened the door before looking to Zuzu. "Hey sis! Excuse me, we gotta talk to Adrian for a second."

Graham quirked his brow as Adrian opened the door before looking to Zuzu. "Hey sis! Excuse me, we gotta talk to Adrian for a second."

Zuzana leaned forward, waving to the both of them with a smile. "Take him as long as ya need."

Adrian blinked at Graham's statement, internally sighing as he moved to leave the room.

Zuzana leaned forward, waving to the both of them with a smile. "Take him as long as ya need."

Adrian blinked at Graham's statement, internally sighing as he moved to leave the room.
Graham helped Adrian up a bit and shut the door before rushing him away from the door as he snapped his fingers. "Did you tell her? Are you going to tell her? Why are you not telling her!?"

Graham helped Adrian up a bit and shut the door before rushing him away from the door as he snapped his fingers. "Did you tell her? Are you going to tell her? Why are you not telling her!?"

Reaver removed himself from Graham's back before he helped with Adrian, squinting to the werewolf who'd hang his head.

"I didn't, I am, and it's... I don't wanna ruin her day with this." He gestured down to his ankle with open hands. "I know it's important but if I say anything then she'll loose the good mood."

Reaver removed himself from Graham's back before he helped with Adrian, squinting to the werewolf who'd hang his head.

"I didn't, I am, and it's... I don't wanna ruin her day with this." He gestured down to his ankle with open hands. "I know it's important but if I say anything then she'll loose the good mood."
"If you believe that's the best plan, then sure . .. just know that if you get caught, you're going to have to deal with a bigger consequence."

"If you believe that's the best plan, then sure . .. just know that if you get caught, you're going to have to deal with a bigger consequence."

Adrian sighed, whining into the palms of his hands. "So it's worried mama bear, or angry and worried mama bear."

"Basically. Are you sure you're not going to get caught?"

Adrian let out a defeated sigh. "T' tell the truth, I really don't know. She almost caught me wrappin' the fricken thing."

Reaver lowered an ear, patting Adrian's shoulder.

Adrian let out a defeated sigh. "T' tell the truth, I really don't know. She almost caught me wrappin' the fricken thing."

Reaver lowered an ear, patting Adrian's shoulder.
Graham sighed, "i know you love my sister. And i know you don't want to remove her happiness, but i highly doubt she's going to be angry. She loves babying people, you and I both know this! Especially since she constantly CONSTANTLY misses babying her actual babies. It's a common trait in all Cheshyres that we're all technical mama bears even for cubs that are not our own."

Graham sighed, "i know you love my sister. And i know you don't want to remove her happiness, but i highly doubt she's going to be angry. She loves babying people, you and I both know this! Especially since she constantly CONSTANTLY misses babying her actual babies. It's a common trait in all Cheshyres that we're all technical mama bears even for cubs that are not our own."

Adrian gave another sigh at this, closing his eyes. "... Yeah... Yeah, I know. I just... I feel guilty, in a sense, I guess."

"You're going to feel worst if you hold it in. But if this is what you want to do, then go ahead."

Adrian half-lidded his eyes, looking down and off to the side. "... Y' both mind helping me back t' the room?"

They dragged Adrian back to the door, opening it and then helping Adrian over to Zuzu.

As they moved, Adrian held up a slight pace as well just to keep up with the two so he wouldn't be dead weight. His gaze watching the floor while Zuzana quickly made her way over with furrowed brows.

"What happened!?"

As they moved, Adrian held up a slight pace as well just to keep up with the two so he wouldn't be dead weight. His gaze watching the floor while Zuzana quickly made her way over with furrowed brows.

"What happened!?"
Graham looked to Adrian at that, "time to tell her."

Graham looked to Adrian at that, "time to tell her."

Adrian exhaled, keeping the shameful gaze down on the floor while Zuzana furrowed her brows.

"Tell me what?"

"I... remember when I was getting dressed and y' wanted t' know why I chose t' put on long socks?" Adrian glanced to his wife for a moment before looking down again after she'd nod. "It... It wasn't because my feet were cold. I, uhm... got caught in a trap again..."

Zuzana sighed at this, keeping her brows furrowed. "Adee, you could've told me..." She moved a bit closer, rubbing Adrian's cheek softly with her palm before glancing to the ankle in question. "How bad is it? Can I take a look?"

Adrian exhaled, keeping the shameful gaze down on the floor while Zuzana furrowed her brows.

"Tell me what?"

"I... remember when I was getting dressed and y' wanted t' know why I chose t' put on long socks?" Adrian glanced to his wife for a moment before looking down again after she'd nod. "It... It wasn't because my feet were cold. I, uhm... got caught in a trap again..."

Zuzana sighed at this, keeping her brows furrowed. "Adee, you could've told me..." She moved a bit closer, rubbing Adrian's cheek softly with her palm before glancing to the ankle in question. "How bad is it? Can I take a look?"
"Let's put him on the bed first before we do anything else." He then lifted up Adrian again a bit and placed him softly in bed.

"Let's put him on the bed first before we do anything else." He then lifted up Adrian again a bit and placed him softly in bed.

Reaver assisted Graham with Adrian once more, Adrian sighing as he winced and brought his leg up onto the bed.

"I did clean and wrap it, though. 's just, I'm fairly certain that the wire was silver so the wound-mending is halted some." Adrian explained, while Zuzana would remove the sock and bandaging as gentle as she could so she could make sure it had been done right.

"Do y'feel woozy or anything?" She'd ask, Adrian shaking his head before Zuzana would softly hiss upon seeing the wounded flesh.

Reaver assisted Graham with Adrian once more, Adrian sighing as he winced and brought his leg up onto the bed.

"I did clean and wrap it, though. 's just, I'm fairly certain that the wire was silver so the wound-mending is halted some." Adrian explained, while Zuzana would remove the sock and bandaging as gentle as she could so she could make sure it had been done right.

"Do y'feel woozy or anything?" She'd ask, Adrian shaking his head before Zuzana would softly hiss upon seeing the wounded flesh.
Graham groaned, "that's naaaaasty."

Graham groaned, "that's naaaaasty."

Adrian quirked a brow before glancing to Graham. "Complains the guy that's scattered blighter brains everywhere." However, he'd smirk following the comment before having winced while Zuzana looked it over further.

"Sorry, Wolfie." Zuzana frowned from the wince before then sighing. "No offense, but you're as bad at tending to your own wounds as y' were when we were young." She teased, smiling to the playfully squinting Adrian.

Adrian quirked a brow before glancing to Graham. "Complains the guy that's scattered blighter brains everywhere." However, he'd smirk following the comment before having winced while Zuzana looked it over further.

"Sorry, Wolfie." Zuzana frowned from the wince before then sighing. "No offense, but you're as bad at tending to your own wounds as y' were when we were young." She teased, smiling to the playfully squinting Adrian.
Graham snickered "she gotchu gooooooood. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back