• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
(XD YUP)

Masaru snickered, "I remember when i was like that your age . . . and now."

"Were y' any different as a teen, compared t' now?" Dei-Loki smirked, heading to his dresser as he'd take out his clothes for the day.

"I killed thousands of innocent people. Happy? " He sat up, brushing his hair out of his face.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, glancing to Masaru after taking off his shirt. "Oof... heavy."

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, glancing to Masaru after taking off his shirt. "Oof... heavy."
Masaru snickered whipping around and tackled Dei onto his bed again. "you could die. I could kill you, make it quick like the others. Yet you slept in the same bed as me without a gun resting against my temple. What are you, dog? Blind, dumb, hopeless or just think that you could change something so stoned into me? Huh? Tell me. Tell me what you got planning, bitch." he hissed the insult between his clench teeth and he wrapped his hands around his throat and pressed his thumbs against the skin, blocking the airways as much as he could.

Masaru snickered whipping around and tackled Dei onto his bed again. "you could die. I could kill you, make it quick like the others. Yet you slept in the same bed as me without a gun resting against my temple. What are you, dog? Blind, dumb, hopeless or just think that you could change something so stoned into me? Huh? Tell me. Tell me what you got planning, bitch." he hissed the insult between his clench teeth and he wrapped his hands around his throat and pressed his thumbs against the skin, blocking the airways as much as he could.

Dei-Loki struggled to breathe, and yet still remained calm. Eyes locked on Masaru with a familiar Alaois look as be brought his hands to Masaru's wrists - keeping them there just to prove a point while clear, crazed enjoyment of the idea was also seen. "Do it... then... End me, fox. F u c k i n g d o i t."

Dei-Loki struggled to breathe, and yet still remained calm. Eyes locked on Masaru with a familiar Alaois look as be brought his hands to Masaru's wrists - keeping them there just to prove a point while clear, crazed enjoyment of the idea was also seen. "Do it... then... End me, fox. F u c k i n g d o i t."
Masaru breathe heavily before kissing him harshly. "You take the fun out of everything. " he pushed him away, standing up. "Go get dressed and ready. "

Masaru breathe heavily before kissing him harshly. "You take the fun out of everything. " he pushed him away, standing up. "Go get dressed and ready. "

(SAYS THE ONE THAT GAVE A HUNGRY KISS.
XD )

Dei-Loki closed his eyes at the kiss before gasping and coughing once he was free. He'd then squint to Masaru slightly. "I should say the same! I coulda been in Valhalla with my grandparents, by now!" He'd then stand, grabbing his shirt as he pulled it on.

(SAYS THE ONE THAT GAVE A HUNGRY KISS.
XD )

Dei-Loki closed his eyes at the kiss before gasping and coughing once he was free. He'd then squint to Masaru slightly. "I should say the same! I coulda been in Valhalla with my grandparents, by now!" He'd then stand, grabbing his shirt as he pulled it on.
(XD WHAT A HYPOCRITE)

Masaru squinted "what are you talking about? " he got cleaned up

(XD WHAT A HYPOCRITE)

Masaru squinted "what are you talking about? " he got cleaned up

"Ya coulda done it and I wouldn't have even cared." Dei-Loki stated seriously, staring at Masaru for a moment before changing out of his pajama bottoms, next.

"Ya coulda done it and I wouldn't have even cared." Dei-Loki stated seriously, staring at Masaru for a moment before changing out of his pajama bottoms, next.
Masaru watched him intensely, watching every muscle move. "You might not have, but your family would. Besides . . . Who's going to be my pet when I need it?"

Masaru watched him intensely, watching every muscle move. "You might not have, but your family would. Besides . . . Who's going to be my pet when I need it?"

Dei-Loki paused halfway through pulling his pants up, glancing to Masaru with a decent blush at the thought. "P... Pet..?"

(Heh.
XD )

Dei-Loki paused halfway through pulling his pants up, glancing to Masaru with a decent blush at the thought. "P... Pet..?"

(Heh.
XD )
(EEEEEEEEEEEEE XD)
Masaru turned to him at the question. "Yeah, pet. What's wrong, dog? Y'think I was calling you dog for the sheer insult? You poor, dumb thing." He walked over to him, gripping him by the collar and pulled him close. "How much do you even know about being a masochist?"

(EEEEEEEEEEEEE XD)
Masaru turned to him at the question. "Yeah, pet. What's wrong, dog? Y'think I was calling you dog for the sheer insult? You poor, dumb thing." He walked over to him, gripping him by the collar and pulled him close. "How much do you even know about being a masochist?"

That shade remained on the cheeks of the demigod, who'd lower an ear before delivering an answer out of true, pure honesty. "All's I know is I find pain overly satisfyin'. 'nd I have since I was a wee lad. Right down t' bone breakin'. 's why punchin' things feels better t' me, compared t' the sting others get. 's a wind-win, really."

That shade remained on the cheeks of the demigod, who'd lower an ear before delivering an answer out of true, pure honesty. "All's I know is I find pain overly satisfyin'. 'nd I have since I was a wee lad. Right down t' bone breakin'. 's why punchin' things feels better t' me, compared t' the sting others get. 's a wind-win, really."
Masaru smirked, "then i guess i'll teach you the ropes. But . . . if we're going to do that without anything bad happening, we're going to need a safe code word to use."

Masaru smirked, "then i guess i'll teach you the ropes. But . . . if we're going to do that without anything bad happening, we're going to need a safe code word to use."

Dei-Loki slowly quirked his brows. "... Diiiisneyland."

"Disneyland?" He blinked. "May I ask why that came to your head?"

"Childhood vacation place." Dei-Loki responded, lowering an ear. "Plus, it'll keep others from catchin' on, just in case."

"Childhood vacation place." Dei-Loki responded, lowering an ear. "Plus, it'll keep others from catchin' on, just in case."
"I mean, i think they'll get confused if we're at a dinner table and i'm messing around under the dinner table and then you for some odd reason say Disneyland."

"I mean, i think they'll get confused if we're at a dinner table and i'm messing around under the dinner table and then you for some odd reason say Disneyland."

"Unless they just think I wanna go, again? I might fucking suck at lyin', but I'm good at fixing an act, at least." He shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back