• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"'ve gotta at least get started." Dei-Loki gestured to the paper while tapping the ash free into the ash tray. "Don't wanna come home from tha field trip jus' ta get stuck with this. 'specially if I want a grade good enough."
Masaru looked to Malvo, "want me to get him off?"

(XD BAD JUJU GO)

Masaru took Dei by the arm before pulling him up and over his shoulder and then walked to bed before dropping him down. "Do it tomorrow like your sister said."

Having just finished his cigarette, Dei-Loki widened his eyes as he'd been lifted, and then dropped. After his body jumped on the bed a few times, he furrowed his brows and then sat up. "I can't, though!"

Having just finished his cigarette, Dei-Loki widened his eyes as he'd been lifted, and then dropped. After his body jumped on the bed a few times, he furrowed his brows and then sat up. "I can't, though!"
Masaru pushed him back down against the bed. "Do you want me to go if you're not going to listen to me?"

"After the field trip, i'll help you. I'll read the book tonight and improve your grade. Just stop whining like a little bitch."
(Ah Masaru, you and your tough love XD)

( XD )

Dei-Loki whined once more before having sighed as he nodded. "Fine."

Masaru grinned before hopping by his side on the bed, laying down. "Night Malvo." He waved at her.

"G'night, guys." Malvo waved, Dei-Loki waving in return as he watched Malvo take her leave.

Masaru watched her leave before yanning. "Do your parents come in here often? Are they going to wake you up at all?"

Dei-Loki would rest his head on the pillow before shaking his head. "Nah. Closest they'll come is knockin' on the door f'r school in the morning, and if I don't respond then they come in." He followed his words with a yan of his own, talking through it. "I just gotta make sure I'm up by the time they knock."

Dei-Loki would rest his head on the pillow before shaking his head. "Nah. Closest they'll come is knockin' on the door f'r school in the morning, and if I don't respond then they come in." He followed his words with a yan of his own, talking through it. "I just gotta make sure I'm up by the time they knock."
Masaru smirked, "Y'better or your dad will kill me and then you'll have to bear the death of me on your mind for the rest of your miserable life."

Masaru smirked, "Y'better or your dad will kill me and then you'll have to bear the death of me on your mind for the rest of your miserable life."

"'nd I don't need anymore deaths t' hang over my head." Dei-Loki gave a sad smile, turning on his side to face away from Masaru. "G'night."

Masaru quirked his brow at the sad smile before laying back down. "Night."

Dei-Loki would bury his face into his pillow, drifting off soon after.

(Should we time skip or jump back to General Pyro?)

(GENERAL PYRO. AFTERMATH OF BATHROOM BARTY!)

Graham sighed as he smiled to Reaver. "Never gets old."

(WEEEEEEEEEE!)

Reaver panted while wearing a small smile on his own face. "I hope not. I'd hate t' bore ya."

Graham kissed the mark he left on his shoulder. "Never ever. You're the perfect kinda crazy."

The small smile grew to a grin as he'd reach over to rub Graham's cheek gently. "Hel yeah, I am."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back