• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham pouted, "I would go with youuuuuuu. Don't you wanna see old friends?"

Reaver flinched from the pout, hesitating before he shook his head again. "I... Y' gotta remember, I didn't have many friends, outside of you guys. Everyone else just called me the crazed wolf, the pyro, and other stuff that I can't say in a 'PC' environment, even though I have no problem with the terms." He shrugged.

Adrian quirked a brow. "What about Perry? Wasn't he your friend?"

Reaver squinted. "Why the fuck would Perry be my friend? Fucking Perry."

Reaver flinched from the pout, hesitating before he shook his head again. "I... Y' gotta remember, I didn't have many friends, outside of you guys. Everyone else just called me the crazed wolf, the pyro, and other stuff that I can't say in a 'PC' environment, even though I have no problem with the terms." He shrugged.

Adrian quirked a brow. "What about Perry? Wasn't he your friend?"

Reaver squinted. "Why the fuck would Perry be my friend? Fucking Perry."

Graham glared at Adrian. "What's wrong with you? No one likes him. Fucking Perry." He shook his head.

Graham glared at Adrian. "What's wrong with you? No one likes him. Fucking Perry." He shook his head.

Adrian blinked, furrowing his brows in true concern. "I... I dunno. I hope I'm not getting sick."

"It's probably fucking Perry's fault. FUCKING PERRY, YOU'VE GOT SOME KINDA NERVE MAKING MY OLDER BROTHER SICK! FUCK YOU, PERRY!" Reaver moved his squint up, shaking his fist to the sky.

Adrian blinked, furrowing his brows in true concern. "I... I dunno. I hope I'm not getting sick."

"It's probably fucking Perry's fault. FUCKING PERRY, YOU'VE GOT SOME KINDA NERVE MAKING MY OLDER BROTHER SICK! FUCK YOU, PERRY!" Reaver moved his squint up, shaking his fist to the sky.

"God damn Perry, just his name alone makes people sick, fucking Perry."

Graham grumbled as well, mostly from the weird patting on his head from Adrian after being angry at Perry. "What are you doin'?"

"Distracting you both from sickness." Adrian assured, snickering as he'd stop and open the fridge.

"HE REALLY IS SICK." Reaver's lip quivered.

"EXTREMELY SICK! I NEED ZUZUUUUUUUU!" He whined.

"DON'T GO SHOUTIN' THAT!" Adrian exclaimed, looking around to make sure none of the white coats would make an appearance before scooting almost completely in the fridge to grab a drink, as well as hide... sort of.

"DON'T GO SHOUTIN' THAT!" Adrian exclaimed, looking around to make sure none of the white coats would make an appearance before scooting almost completely in the fridge to grab a drink, as well as hide... sort of.

Graham patted his own head to make sure the sickness didn't spread. "You're going crazy, Adrian."

Graham patted his own head to make sure the sickness didn't spread. "You're going crazy, Adrian."

"More-so than usual." Reaver added.

Adrian furrowed his brows, shaking his head. "No, I'm not."

"Are you sure about that? You just patted our heads, something you never do because you think it's too sappy for your liking."

Adrian paused at that, soon hanging his head. "Maybe I am. ;-;"

Graham tsked, "we're going to need to get you professional help."

Heading over, Reaver hugged Adrian. "And we'll be here for ya every step of the way."

Adrian grimaced, trying to push his little brother off. "geT OFF OF ME, Y' SAPPY BITCH!"

"You're too young to be insane! My poor brother-in-law!"

"Don't slip into insanity! You've got a Kingdom t' run without turning into a crazy King!" Reaver hugged tighter, Adrian continuing to grimace.

"Don't slip into insanity! You've got a Kingdom t' run without turning into a crazy King!" Reaver hugged tighter, Adrian continuing to grimace.

"Ah! He's already slipping! What is your name!?" He asked as he squished Adrian's cheeks together.

"Ah! He's already slipping! What is your name!?" He asked as he squished Adrian's cheeks together.

"Adrian Ruari Alaois." Adrian replied in his best, squished cheek speaking attempt.

"Birthday!?"

"Twenty seventh of November."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back