• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"Indeed." Adrian gave a smile, which soon dropped just slightly upon hearing Dei-Loki singing upstairs in the background.

"Ah poor boy, i think he's so sick that he's delusional. I heard that that was a common thing if your 24 hour flu was baaaaaad."

"Ah poor boy, i think he's so sick that he's delusional. I heard that that was a common thing if your 24 hour flu was baaaaaad."

Malvo nodded quickly. "Mhm! Like when Akumu had it! Maker's breath, you'd think he was crazy."

Akumu huffed, but nodded to keep Adrian off of Dei's case. "Well, I wasn't that bad, but..."

"No, y' were pretty baaad. Singin' and all."

Malvo nodded quickly. "Mhm! Like when Akumu had it! Maker's breath, you'd think he was crazy."

Akumu huffed, but nodded to keep Adrian off of Dei's case. "Well, I wasn't that bad, but..."

"No, y' were pretty baaad. Singin' and all."

Graham nodded, "we just gotta let him wait it out."

"Definitely happy." Adrian quirked a brow. "Drunk happy, even."

(Oooooo.
XD )

(Almost hit the nail into the coffin. Almost. XD )

"Yeah, it would be better if he was drunk though. Instead of this delusional, crazy sickness. And i'm sure if he comes down here, he's going to barf on someone's shoes."

(Almost hit the nail into the coffin. Almost. XD )

"Yeah, it would be better if he was drunk though. Instead of this delusional, crazy sickness. And i'm sure if he comes down here, he's going to barf on someone's shoes."

(So close. XD )

"Amazing how it can hit so fast, too. He was fine when he came home. Again, poor kid." Adrian huffed, bringing his dirty dish to the sink.

(So close. XD )

"Amazing how it can hit so fast, too. He was fine when he came home. Again, poor kid." Adrian huffed, bringing his dirty dish to the sink.

"Most likely got it from a kid at school, and that stress just helped pushed him overboard." Graham shrugged.

"Most likely got it from a kid at school, and that stress just helped pushed him overboard." Graham shrugged.

"Probably from that Butch kid, too." Reaver added with a shrug, Adrian nodding.

"Kid's in the hospital, y' know." Adrian remarked with a faint grin. "Very close to paying a visit."

"What? Find him and beat him into nonexistence?"

Reaver nodded. "Yeah, I mean, we normally hunt anyone that hurts the family down within an hour or so of it happening. Even if it's just t' scare." He'd then shrug.

"As much as I want to, Dipper requested me not to. Doesn't want anyone stepping in because he wants it known that he doesn't need t' call fer help." Adrian sighed. "Which, TO A POINT, I can understand."

"Might have a hard time keepin' that a thing once he talks t' ya." Malvo muttered, after bringing her dishes over to wash them. Adrian raising his brows as he'd look over.

"What?"

Malvo tensed. "I'M--" She then dried her dish, giving a nervous laugh as she'd scoot towards the stairs. "WOW, Dipper got preeetty quiet. I'm just gonna go check on him t'... make sure he's asleep now!" She'd then dart up the stairs. Adrian blinking several times.

Reaver nodded. "Yeah, I mean, we normally hunt anyone that hurts the family down within an hour or so of it happening. Even if it's just t' scare." He'd then shrug.

"As much as I want to, Dipper requested me not to. Doesn't want anyone stepping in because he wants it known that he doesn't need t' call fer help." Adrian sighed. "Which, TO A POINT, I can understand."

"Might have a hard time keepin' that a thing once he talks t' ya." Malvo muttered, after bringing her dishes over to wash them. Adrian raising his brows as he'd look over.

"What?"

Malvo tensed. "I'M--" She then dried her dish, giving a nervous laugh as she'd scoot towards the stairs. "WOW, Dipper got preeetty quiet. I'm just gonna go check on him t'... make sure he's asleep now!" She'd then dart up the stairs. Adrian blinking several times.

Graham quirked his brow. He then shrugged, "kids, what are you going to do?"

"Just confusing. Especially in their teenage and pretweenage. So get use to it, my brother."

"Most confusing time of their life." Reaver agreed, Adrian having smirked to Reaver.

"Well, if we're going by how y'were back then, sure."

"Oh. Ouch." Reaver blinked, snickering soon after.

"Most confusing time of their life." Reaver agreed, Adrian having smirked to Reaver.

"Well, if we're going by how y'were back then, sure."

"Oh. Ouch." Reaver blinked, snickering soon after.
Graham laughed at that before coughing to try and cover it up. "Sorry . . . . he does have a point though." He grinned before hugging Rea. "I"M SORRY! DON"T BE MAD AT THE TRUTH!"

Graham laughed at that before coughing to try and cover it up. "Sorry . . . . he does have a point though." He grinned before hugging Rea. "I"M SORRY! DON"T BE MAD AT THE TRUTH!"

Reaver squinted at the agreement before raising his brows at the hug, trying his best not to grin. "I wasn't a confused individual!"

"Really? Because I think I still see a couple holes in your ears left from piercings." Adrian grinned teasingly, gesturing to one of Reaver's wolf ears as Reaver squirmed.

------------------------

(BECAUSE... I have no other reason other than that I wanted to add this.)
Malvo shut the door behind her before heading to Dei-Loki's bedside - waving her arms about. "Why'd y' have t' do this t'day!? I'm on edge as it is!"

Dei-Loki blinked slooooowly, following it with a snicker. "Numbs the pain of my face and fists."

"Yer gonna need numb, in a minute." Malvo squinted. "I outed you."

Dei-Loki paused at the sobering words, raising his brows as he sat up. "What?"

"Y'heard me."

"Are y' s--!? Malvy!" Dei-Loki furrowed his brows with a whine.

"Knew that would sober y' up a bit." Malvo switched her serious look to a smile as Dei-Loki stared, still concerned. "Relax, Dipper. I didn't. Almost did, but I didn't."

Dei-Loki groaned, laying back down as he rubbed his face from the headache he now had. "Yer a fucking evil creature, y' know that?"

"Only when it comes t' payback." Malvo grinned, sitting on the bed before leaning back against the pillows beside Dei. "Should really clean up in here a bit."

"Or, y' could just get out." Dei-Loki grumbled, lowering his hands from his face with a sigh as Malvo gave a stubborn shake of her head.

Reaver squinted at the agreement before raising his brows at the hug, trying his best not to grin. "I wasn't a confused individual!"

"Really? Because I think I still see a couple holes in your ears left from piercings." Adrian grinned teasingly, gesturing to one of Reaver's wolf ears as Reaver squirmed.

------------------------

(BECAUSE... I have no other reason other than that I wanted to add this.)
Malvo shut the door behind her before heading to Dei-Loki's bedside - waving her arms about. "Why'd y' have t' do this t'day!? I'm on edge as it is!"

Dei-Loki blinked slooooowly, following it with a snicker. "Numbs the pain of my face and fists."

"Yer gonna need numb, in a minute." Malvo squinted. "I outed you."

Dei-Loki paused at the sobering words, raising his brows as he sat up. "What?"

"Y'heard me."

"Are y' s--!? Malvy!" Dei-Loki furrowed his brows with a whine.

"Knew that would sober y' up a bit." Malvo switched her serious look to a smile as Dei-Loki stared, still concerned. "Relax, Dipper. I didn't. Almost did, but I didn't."

Dei-Loki groaned, laying back down as he rubbed his face from the headache he now had. "Yer a fucking evil creature, y' know that?"

"Only when it comes t' payback." Malvo grinned, sitting on the bed before leaning back against the pillows beside Dei. "Should really clean up in here a bit."

"Or, y' could just get out." Dei-Loki grumbled, lowering his hands from his face with a sigh as Malvo gave a stubborn shake of her head.

Graham patted his back. "At least you rocked the look, Rea."

Reaver squinted to Adrian before smiling to Graham as his look softened. "Ya really think I looked good?"

Graham nodded, "a few gay guys in school. Especially Brett Plekins, my hockey teammate. Brett couldn't take his eyes off you. He got nervous every time you got near and hid. Ahhhhh, i wonder what he's doing now?"

Graham nodded, "a few gay guys in school. Especially Brett Plekins, my hockey teammate. Brett couldn't take his eyes off you. He got nervous every time you got near and hid. Ahhhhh, i wonder what he's doing now?"

Reaver blinked a few times at that, Adrian looking off in thought in the background.

"Probably Dan." Adrian answered seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back