• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"Only if it has big marshmallows." Reaver remarked, looking back up with his own smile.

Graham groaned with a smile. "That sounds so goooooood! Of course there's going to be biiiiiiig marshmallows in there. Y'take me for someone else?"

Graham groaned with a smile. "That sounds so goooooood! Of course there's going to be biiiiiiig marshmallows in there. Y'take me for someone else?"

"Of course not." Reaver grinned, snickering. "Aaaah, gods... hot pie, too. We need hot apple pie."

"Gods, i could marry you." Graham smiled, wiping away fake tears.

(Excuse me while i drive this stake into Reaver's heart.)

Reaver looked over with wide eyes, managing another, yet small, nervous laugh. Only to follow this with his gaze moving down as he tried his best not to fall into the snow with the metaphorical stake that was just rammed into his heart. He'd no sooner flick his hood over his head so his eyes couldn't be seen. "We... we should head back."

Reaver looked over with wide eyes, managing another, yet small, nervous laugh. Only to follow this with his gaze moving down as he tried his best not to fall into the snow with the metaphorical stake that was just rammed into his heart. He'd no sooner flick his hood over his head so his eyes couldn't be seen. "We... we should head back."

Graham pouted, "but we just started on the wood."

Graham pouted, looking at the wood. "Rea, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Reaver quickly responded, eyes still hidden as he'd slow down to a stop so he could wait up for Graham. "You coming?"

"I'm fine." Reaver quickly responded, eyes still hidden as he'd slow down to a stop so he could wait up for Graham. "You coming?"

Graham followed him before grabbing his hand and spinning him around so that he could hug him. "Y'know, if you ever ever need to tell me something, i would never judge you for it, right?"

(I just really like hurting Reaver. I'm such a bad person.)

Graham followed him before grabbing his hand and spinning him around so that he could hug him. "Y'know, if you ever ever need to tell me something, i would never judge you for it, right?"

(I just really like hurting Reaver. I'm such a bad person.)

From under his hood, Reaver widened his eyes. He swallowed, leaning into the hug as he'd nod. "I... I know." He'd then shakily sigh. 'I can't...'

From under his hood, Reaver widened his eyes. He swallowed, leaning into the hug as he'd nod. "I... I know." He'd then shakily sigh. 'I can't...'

"Did i hurt you? Did i say something that hurt you? Just tell me, pleaaaaase. Was it about the marriage thing? I'm sorry. I was just kidding. I know you would never want to marry me. Just a joke." Graham gave a nervous laugh, trying to lighten the mood.

(NOW IT"S JUST A TRAINWRECK THAT I CAN"T STOP!)

"Did i hurt you? Did i say something that hurt you? Just tell me, pleaaaaase. Was it about the marriage thing? I'm sorry. I was just kidding. I know you would never want to marry me. Just a joke." Graham gave a nervous laugh, trying to lighten the mood.

(NOW IT"S JUST A TRAINWRECK THAT I CAN"T STOP!)

And just like that, Reaver cracked, breaking into a sob as he'd place his forehead against Graham's shoulder before turning and heading off back home. "I-I just, I'm sorry. I-I gotta go..."

(When you can only handle so much before the crack.)

And just like that, Reaver cracked, breaking into a sob as he'd place his forehead against Graham's shoulder before turning and heading off back home. "I-I just, I'm sorry. I-I gotta go..."

(When you can only handle so much before the crack.)

(AH FEELS! I WANT TO RETREAT! WHERE"S THE TIME MACHINE!?)

Graham reached out, and to call him back but pulled his hands to his chest as if it was covered in Reaver's blood. "I'm sorry too. What did i do wrong?" He whispered to himself as he let Reaver go. He then went back to the palace, but stayed for away not wanting to bother Reaver again.

(AH FEELS! I WANT TO RETREAT! WHERE"S THE TIME MACHINE!?)

Graham reached out, and to call him back but pulled his hands to his chest as if it was covered in Reaver's blood. "I'm sorry too. What did i do wrong?" He whispered to himself as he let Reaver go. He then went back to the palace, but stayed for away not wanting to bother Reaver again.

(I'M NOT CRYING, MY EYES ARE SWEATING.)

Gaze on the ground, Reaver went right to the stairs - catching Adrian's attention almost instantly as he'd look over to Reaver with furrowed brows. "Reaver?"

"I'm heading in." Reaver shakily replied, Adrian frowning a bit before looking towards Graham, heading over while the kids watched from their snowfort, concerned.

(I'M NOT CRYING, MY EYES ARE SWEATING.)

Gaze on the ground, Reaver went right to the stairs - catching Adrian's attention almost instantly as he'd look over to Reaver with furrowed brows. "Reaver?"

"I'm heading in." Reaver shakily replied, Adrian frowning a bit before looking towards Graham, heading over while the kids watched from their snowfort, concerned.

Graham pouted as he walked to Adrian. "Did someone asked for Reaver's hand in marriage? I joked about marrying him because we were talking about a picnic, and now . . . i just want to know what's going on inside his head."

Graham pouted as he walked to Adrian. "Did someone asked for Reaver's hand in marriage? I joked about marrying him because we were talking about a picnic, and now . . . i just want to know what's going on inside his head."

Adrian widened his eyes at that as it clicked. His hands slipping into his back pockets. 'Oh... fuck. Alright, Adee, fight the urge.' Adrian sighed, moving closer as he looked to Graham. "... You're close. He's, uhm... had a crush on someone for the longest time, and he's never been able to get anywhere with this guy because he's way too shy. Pretty hung up on the idea, so relationship stuff is a really touchy subject for him."

Adrian widened his eyes at that as it clicked. His hands slipping into his back pockets. 'Oh... fuck. Alright, Adee, fight the urge.' Adrian sighed, moving closer as he looked to Graham. "... You're close. He's, uhm... had a crush on someone for the longest time, and he's never been able to get anywhere with this guy because he's way too shy. Pretty hung up on the idea, so relationship stuff is a really touchy subject for him."

"Really? Ahhhhh poor Rea. I should make something for him. Maybe his favorite home-made dinner and dessert."

"Really? Ahhhhh poor Rea. I should make something for him. Maybe his favorite home-made dinner and dessert."

"I'm sure he'll love that. Especially from you." Adrian smiled a bit, reaching up as he'd pat Graham's back.

"I'm sure he'll love that. Especially from you." Adrian smiled a bit, reaching up as he'd pat Graham's back.

Graham's pout shifted into a smile. "Then that's what i'm going to do." Graham spent a while in the kitchen before going up to Reaver's room with a plate of Reaver's favorites. He knocked on the door.

(I don't know what he likes, beh. -le shrug-)

Graham's pout shifted into a smile. "Then that's what i'm going to do." Graham spent a while in the kitchen before going up to Reaver's room with a plate of Reaver's favorites. He knocked on the door.

(I don't know what he likes, beh. -le shrug-)

(Apple piiieeeeeeee.
Totally not going with what my favourite pie is.
-shifty eyes-)

Adrian watched him go, Malvo and Akumu heading to Adrian's side as they also watched.

"They okay?.." Malvo blinked, Adrian moving his hand to softly pat their heads.

"They will be."

Reaver had been curled up on the bed, facing away from the door with Rika laying her head on his side. She'd then look up at the knock, glancing to the door while Reaver quickly rubbed his eyes. "C-Come in!"

(Apple piiieeeeeeee.
Totally not going with what my favourite pie is.
-shifty eyes-)

Adrian watched him go, Malvo and Akumu heading to Adrian's side as they also watched.

"They okay?.." Malvo blinked, Adrian moving his hand to softly pat their heads.

"They will be."

Reaver had been curled up on the bed, facing away from the door with Rika laying her head on his side. She'd then look up at the knock, glancing to the door while Reaver quickly rubbed his eyes. "C-Come in!"

Graham opened the door as warm apple pie waft into the room. "I also made you some apple cider to warm your heart so it would stop some of the pain that i have created." He smiled sadly, sitting on the side of the bed that was opposite of Reaver. "I understand if you don't want to look at me. I wouldn't want to look at myself either. Just . . . tell me to go, and i'll go. I'll leave you to your food and let you rest, and i'll understand. Just know that I care about you deeply and i'm sorry about bringing up sore subjects."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back