• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Malvo blinked a few times to try and rid herself of the dizziness, Akumu having grinned while fixing Malvo's hair - whom, in return, playfully swatted Akumu's hands away.

The pyromaniac snickered upon watching the site, soon raising a brow as he looked to Graham. "What? OH! Yeah, that. Whenever yer good t' go. I'm not really in a rush since Adrian's outside." He'd mention, hinting to Adrian's stress level to a disguised enough degree that the kids couldn't pick up on.

"Dad's outside?" Malvo perked up at this, turning so she could look at Reaver. Knees on the couch.

Graham slightly gestured his head at the kids while looking at Reaver to tell him that maybe they can be the stress relievers. "Yeah, your Dad's outside."

Graham slightly gestured his head at the kids while looking at Reaver to tell him that maybe they can be the stress relievers. "Yeah, your Dad's outside."

Reaver quirked a brow at the gesture, a nod to follow while Malvo's tail, again, quickly began to wag.

"Can we go outside with you guys!? I didn't get t' play in the snow yet t'day."

Reaver quirked a brow at the gesture, a nod to follow while Malvo's tail, again, quickly began to wag.

"Can we go outside with you guys!? I didn't get t' play in the snow yet t'day."

"Whatya think, Rea?" He asked as he petted the kids's head.

"Whatya think, Rea?" He asked as he petted the kids's head.

Reaver gave the faintest of shrugs before tucking his hands into his jacket pockets. "I don't see why not. You both need t' bundle up, though."

"Y'heard the man, get goin'!" He patted their backs.

Malvo grinned lunging over the couch and running off to get her coat - Akumu watching her before getting up and following with a huff. "Malvy, be careful!"

Watching them go, Reaver couldn't help but snicker as he'd then shake his head.

Malvo grinned lunging over the couch and running off to get her coat - Akumu watching her before getting up and following with a huff. "Malvy, be careful!"

Watching them go, Reaver couldn't help but snicker as he'd then shake his head.

Graham smiled at that before turning his head to Reaver, "is that all you're going to take out?"

Graham smiled at that before turning his head to Reaver, "is that all you're going to take out?"

Reaver blinked, looking to his jacket as he'd stretch his arms out with his hands still in his pockets. "Yeah. Don't really get cold when using my baby, but a jacket is still better than nothing. Want me t' grab yer coat?"

Reaver blinked, looking to his jacket as he'd stretch his arms out with his hands still in his pockets. "Yeah. Don't really get cold when using my baby, but a jacket is still better than nothing. Want me t' grab yer coat?"

"I'm not dying anymore so no." He snickered before getting up and fetching his coat at the door. He opened the door before gesturing his head, "c'mon."

"I'm not dying anymore so no." He snickered before getting up and fetching his coat at the door. He opened the door before gesturing his head, "c'mon."

Reaver, watching him go, had blinked. Soon snickering as well while he'd follow Graham over - grabbing his baby on the way before then pivoting. He'd been about ready to yell for the kids before he'd stop, looking down to see the both of them were already bundled up and ready to go.

Reaver, watching him go, had blinked. Soon snickering as well while he'd follow Graham over - grabbing his baby on the way before then pivoting. He'd been about ready to yell for the kids before he'd stop, looking down to see the both of them were already bundled up and ready to go.

Graham snickered, "always prepared, now c'mon." He went outside.

Graham snickered, "always prepared, now c'mon." He went outside.

"Yep." Reaver followed him out while the other two followed, as well.

Adrian puffed out a cloud of smoke, looking over to the group - more specifically Graham, as he'd quirk a brow. "Thought y' were sick."

"Yep." Reaver followed him out while the other two followed, as well.

Adrian puffed out a cloud of smoke, looking over to the group - more specifically Graham, as he'd quirk a brow. "Thought y' were sick."

"Malvo fixed me up, she's a very fine helper."

"Malvo fixed me up, she's a very fine helper."

"I'm as magical as president unicorn!" Malvo giggled, heading to Adrian's side as she looked up at him with a beaming smile. "Except I'm good."

Adrian raised a brow, snickering as he ruffled Malvo's hair. "Such a good kid."

"I'm as magical as president unicorn!" Malvo giggled, heading to Adrian's side as she looked up at him with a beaming smile. "Except I'm good."

Adrian raised a brow, snickering as he ruffled Malvo's hair. "Such a good kid."

"Oh she's good alright. Ate my cookies last Valhalla day i had with you guys and blamed her brother." He snickered.

"Oh she's good alright. Ate my cookies last Valhalla day i had with you guys and blamed her brother." He snickered.

"It was Dipper! I'm tellin' ya it was. I saw it in his eeeeyes."

"Claims the little one that had crumbs on her face." Reaver snickered, putting the fuel tanks onto his back.

"It was Dipper! I'm tellin' ya it was. I saw it in his eeeeyes."

"Claims the little one that had crumbs on her face." Reaver snickered, putting the fuel tanks onto his back.

He leaned down snickering as he ruffled her hair. "Alright where is this patch of ice to destroy?"

He leaned down snickering as he ruffled her hair. "Alright where is this patch of ice to destroy?"

"I'll show ya. C'mon." Reaver grinned, heading down the steps after lifting the nozzle of his baby.

Graham glanced over to the siblings before smiling as he followed after Reaver. "Let me see what that baby can do."

The siblings waved to them, watching them go before Akumu sprinkled snow in Malvo's hair.

"Should've grabbed our goggles on the way out... Not for safety, they just look cool." Reaver snickered, stopping before the ice as he'd release the safety and pull the trigger so the flames would launch a full-on assault towards the ice.

The siblings waved to them, watching them go before Akumu sprinkled snow in Malvo's hair.

"Should've grabbed our goggles on the way out... Not for safety, they just look cool." Reaver snickered, stopping before the ice as he'd release the safety and pull the trigger so the flames would launch a full-on assault towards the ice.

Graham smiled at that before stepping back from the fire a bit. "Whew, mighty, that's powerful stuff. What type of fuel are you using today?"

Graham smiled at that before stepping back from the fire a bit. "Whew, mighty, that's powerful stuff. What type of fuel are you using today?"

"Same kind of fuel I got last Valhalla Day. Good ol' expensive stuff." Reaver spoke over the roar of the torching, a grin on his face as he glanced back over to Graham for a split second before back to the flames so he wouldn't hit anything else besides the ice. A... somewhat responsible pyromaniac.

"Same kind of fuel I got last Valhalla Day. Good ol' expensive stuff." Reaver spoke over the roar of the torching, a grin on his face as he glanced back over to Graham for a split second before back to the flames so he wouldn't hit anything else besides the ice. A... somewhat responsible pyromaniac.

"Looks nice. Especially now that it looks like Summer just hit this main spot. It shows a big difference."

"Looks nice. Especially now that it looks like Summer just hit this main spot. It shows a big difference."

"Heck yeah, it does. I love it." He'd then move it down the path. "Look how fast it works!"

"Heck yeah, it does. I love it." He'd then move it down the path. "Look how fast it works!"

"Yeah! It's working real well! Good job, Rea. You've finally perfected your baby to the biggest obstacle that you've had in a long while: Control."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back