• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"Yeah! It's working real well! Good job, Rea. You've finally perfected your baby to the biggest obstacle that you've had in a long while: Control."

"Just call me," Reaver released the trigger, ceasing the flames so he could bow. Nozzle to the sky. "The pyromancer."

(Lots of foreshadowing. LOTS.)

"Just call me," Reaver released the trigger, ceasing the flames so he could bow. Nozzle to the sky. "The pyromancer."

(Lots of foreshadowing. LOTS.)

Graham laughed, "alright pyromancer, wanna go test that baby somewhere where it's safe to let it?"

"This a good place to do it?" He looked aroung the meadow.

Studying the area, it didn't take Reaver long to then nod in agreement. "Nothing's close enough t' catch fire, so, it seems alright at least."

Reaver's eyes tracked the wood, quickly taking aim as he'd blast it with his flames.

The wood, midair, went up in flames quick. The oxygen around the air making the flames go upwards as it crash landed onto the snow, being smothered into charcoal. "Mmmmm, not bad!"

The wood, midair, went up in flames quick. The oxygen around the air making the flames go upwards as it crash landed onto the snow, being smothered into charcoal. "Mmmmm, not bad!"

Easing up on the trigger, Reaver grinned. "Pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. It's almost like--" Reaver widened his eyes, quickly pivoting to look at Graham after flicking the safety back on. "Did y' get that letter I sent t' ya about the meteor shower we had a while ago?"

Easing up on the trigger, Reaver grinned. "Pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. It's almost like--" Reaver widened his eyes, quickly pivoting to look at Graham after flicking the safety back on. "Did y' get that letter I sent t' ya about the meteor shower we had a while ago?"

"The meteor shower is happening soon!? That's the last time i let them handle my messages. I'm so sorry, Rea." He apologized.

"The meteor shower is happening soon!? That's the last time i let them handle my messages. I'm so sorry, Rea." He apologized.

Reaver quirked a brow. "Aaaeeeh... well, ya didn't miss it yet. So it's all good." He grinned.

"Sweet! So, what did you say in the letter?"

Reaver twitched his ears at the question, thinking back as he'd run his hand along the back of his neck. "Oh! Just, y' know... talked about the meteor shower. I wanted t' know if y'... wanted t' sit on the roof and watch it with me when it happens?"

(-internally squealing-)

Reaver twitched his ears at the question, thinking back as he'd run his hand along the back of his neck. "Oh! Just, y' know... talked about the meteor shower. I wanted t' know if y'... wanted t' sit on the roof and watch it with me when it happens?"

(-internally squealing-)

(Time to turn it up a notch, and by notch, make Reaver blush immensely.)

Graham smiled at that before walking closer to Reaver. "Y'know, if i didn't know better, i think this would be your way of asking me out on a date." He teased before gently punching his shoulder. "Of course i'll go! You're my best friend!"

(Time to turn it up a notch, and by notch, make Reaver blush immensely.)

Graham smiled at that before walking closer to Reaver. "Y'know, if i didn't know better, i think this would be your way of asking me out on a date." He teased before gently punching his shoulder. "Of course i'll go! You're my best friend!"

Reaver widened his eyes as his heart shot up to his ears. That dark red tint heating his cheeks. "Wh--" And with an extremely nervous laugh, he stumbled just a bit from the light punch. "AHAHAHAHA... EEEH..." He darted his gaze to the snow as the second bit was what knocked his heart out. "I... yeah. Y-Yeah, g-glad t' have my best friend around t' watch such an event. Best friend..." 'I'm gonna fucking die.'

Reaver widened his eyes as his heart shot up to his ears. That dark red tint heating his cheeks. "Wh--" And with an extremely nervous laugh, he stumbled just a bit from the light punch. "AHAHAHAHA... EEEH..." He darted his gaze to the snow as the second bit was what knocked his heart out. "I... yeah. Y-Yeah, g-glad t' have my best friend around t' watch such an event. Best friend..." 'I'm gonna fucking die.'

(At least it's somewhat of a date XD)

Graham smiled at that. "Should we bring a picnic?"

(At least it's somewhat of a date XD)

Graham smiled at that. "Should we bring a picnic?"

(Like a quarter-way point. XD )

Reaver, trying to recompose himself, studied the snow. "Picnic sounds nice. Especially with warm food."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back