• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings English lit dropout looking for partner

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Heya, I'm Two Fives

20 y/o who's been roleplaying for a while. Prefer to write in the present tense w/ third-person limited narration. Originals over canon characters. Romance as a subplot only. Looking for someone who knows how to use a range of literary techniques where appropriate, e.g. metaphors, similes, alliteration, ect, and is very versatile in who or what they can roleplay. And if using a thesaurus use the word right, bruh

Into Attack on Titan, anything samurai related, anything dystopian, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Being Human, Charmed, Marvel, DC, Battle Royale, anything similar, e.g. Hunger Games, anything gory/dark, Death Note, Psycho Pass, anything psychological, slice of life, lots more, name it, I might be interested

Looking forward to roleplaying w/ you

Wall Maria / ウオール・マリア
shiganshina district / シガンシナ区

Foxes make a meal of a dead man's arm. One rends the meat from his elbow with a spurt of blood, fur of the snout washed red in human gouache. Another has at his legs like a raw entrée, the thighs torn from the bone, strings of sinewy muscle sewn between the fox's fangs. Over these fangs the fox runs a bloodied tongue.

“Shoo,” exclaims a Scout Regiment soldier as he lurches into the street. The foxes scatter into some alleyway close by. “Shoo! Damn scavengers. Having at the scraps, eh?”

“Seems that way. That's how it is,” responds his companion. She looks to be a doctor, wearing a white hospital uniform. Between her arms is a clipboard. This she holds onto tightly. “That's the food chain for you. Can't be helped. Doesn't seem like any of this can. Never mind that. This one, here. Can you identify him?”

He shakes his head. “Military, though. Look, the uniform. Garrison, looks like. Add him to the count. Terrible what happened here, ain't it? Happened so fast, too. Those cultists let one titan in... and look what it did. Was lucky to evacuate as many civillians as we did, though.”

“Hard to see the rose insignia with all the blood—wait! Can you see that? No, not here. There! Is that a person? A woman! Look,“ The doctor points, “beneath the rubble. Come on. Quick!”

The Scout Regiment soldier tries to wrench the woman's body from underneath the debris... only to find she has none, the discovery evoking a frightened gasp from the doctor, “Dear Wall Sina!” The woman is a head, only a head. A dead head. When the Scout Regiment soldier moves her slightly to the side, trying to gauge her identity, her mouth opens, as if to say final words, but her tongue, frothy as a rabid Rottweiler's, only rolls out, silent as sepulchres.

Last edited:
Hey! Fellow english dropout, dying to get back into writing/reading great things. I'd love to brainstorm something up with you. Perhaps something darker and more suspenseful. I'm very new to this site but not to the roleplaying scene, so please shoot me a message if you're interested. Thanks!

Heya, I'm Two Fives

20 y/o who's been roleplaying for a while. Prefer to write in the present tense w/ third-person limited narration. Originals over canon characters. Romance as a subplot only. Looking for someone who knows how to use a range of literary techniques where appropriate, e.g. metaphors, similes, alliteration, ect, and is very versatile in who or what they can roleplay. And if using a thesaurus use the word right, bruh

Into Attack on Titan, anything samurai related, anything dystopian, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Being Human, Charmed, Marvel, DC, Battle Royale, anything similar, e.g. Hunger Games, anything gory/dark, Death Note, Psycho Pass, anything psychological, slice of life, lots more, name it, I might be interested

Looking forward to roleplaying w/ you

Wall Maria / ウオール・マリア
shiganshina district / シガンシナ区

Foxes make a meal of a dead man's arm. One rends the meat from his elbow with a spurt of blood, fur of the snout washed red in human gouache. Another has at his legs like a raw entrée, the thighs torn from the bone, strings of sinewy muscle sewn between the fox's fangs. Over these fangs the fox runs a bloodied tongue.

“Shoo,” exclaims a Scout Regiment soldier as he lurches into the street. The foxes scatter into some alleyway close by. “Shoo! Damn scavengers. Having at the scraps, eh?”

“Seems that way. That's how it is,” responds his companion. She looks to be a doctor, wearing a white hospital uniform. Between her arms is a clipboard. This she holds onto tightly. “That's the food chain for you. Can't be helped. Doesn't seem like any of this can. Never mind that. This one, here. Can you identify him?”

He shakes his head. “Military, though. Look, the uniform. Garrison, looks like. Add him to the count. Terrible what happened here, ain't it? Happened so fast, too. Those cultists let one titan in... and look what it did. Was lucky to evacuate as many civillians as we did, though.”

“Hard to see the rose insignia with all the blood—wait! Can you see that? No, not here. There! Is that a person? A woman! Look,“ The doctor points, “beneath the rubble. Come on. Quick!”

The Scout Regiment soldier tries to wrench the woman's body from underneath the debris... only to find she has none, the discovery evoking a frightened gasp from the doctor, “Dear Wall Sina!” The woman is a head, only a head. A dead head. When the Scout Regiment soldier moves her slightly to the side, trying to gauge her identity, her mouth opens, as if to say final words, but her tongue, frothy as a rabid Rottweiler's, only rolls out, silent as sepulchres.

you had me at doctor who. which doctor do you like most?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back